54.Cramp pains.

Sprawled on the cold tiled floor is her.

She looks like death. The usual glow on her skin is gone. She looks pale. Her room screams neat with everything white starting from her window curtains and blinds.

Her hair is disheveled, tousled and frowzled all at once.

Her eyes meet mine briefly as she sits up and I swear everything comes crumpling down in my own world. Everything stops. My own body that I trust most fails me and slowly I start going down to my knees.

Her eyes are not green anymore. They're almost black and red but with a small hint of green. They're not holding the usual spark they always have.

At my knees, my energy fails me too.

"Why are you here?" She questions but it comes out more like a statement without a question mark in it. Her voice is weak. I wish I can take whatever she's feeling right now.

With all my mighty, I push myself towards her, literally crawling.

"Don't." She raises a hand. "Don't come near me." She warns.

I stop in my tracks lost. "Why?"

"Go." She commands distastefully.

"I'm not!" I hold my grounds.

She chuckles painfully and then she sends me a sinister smile, "You are. Right now." She states simply and I see her close her eyes tightly as she bites at her lower lip painfully. "Please." She begs still closing her eyes. I silently move to her and her eyes snap open immediately she feels our proximity.

She opens her mouth to say something but I wrap my arms around her. She's taken aback and she starts fighting me; throwing punches, fists, slaps, wiggling, biting me but all goes to vain. I tighten my arms around her. She finally gives up and she starts sobbing. Her body is shaking involuntarily and a tear leaks down my cheek but I rub it off as soon as it came.

"Bally, it's painful!" She cries. My chest tightens and I can feel my heart constricting further. "I feel like cutting this part off my body." She brings her hands to her lower stomach.

Oh!

Realization hits me. She's on her periods!

"Cramp pains?" I ask regardless. To confirm.

She nods. "The worst pain ever."

"It's going to be okay." I comfort her as I scoop her from the floor gently. She doesn't resist.

I place her on the bed on top of the covers and I lay beside her. I can feel my weight weighing her bed down.

"You're not supposed to see me like this." She says after getting a grip from her sobs.
"Besides I now feel stupid because you've seen me cry more than laugh. I'm always emotional and I hate it!" She almost yells because her last words comes out loud with some type of force exerted on them.

"There is no exact moment written on when I'm supposed to see you because I'll see you even when you are having a constipation and you're having problems in long calls, I'll give you enough water to drink and plenty of fruits or when you're having a running stomach, I'll still see you, I'll supply tissue, even when you're throwing up, I'll still see you, you may need someone to hold your long ass hair while you puke your guts out and probably someone to offer you a glass water to rinse your mouth when done." I state more like assure. And her face starts returning colour.

"Thanks but I hope it'll never come to that, Jesus that's gross Bally!" She shrieks cringing at the thought.

" I so hope not too. What I simply meant is that I'll see you whatever fucking moment I want to, especially moments like these. And FYI you're not stupid! God Kellane, why will you think like that? Isn't there anything else to think of other than that bullshit? My princess is the most brilliant and smart person I've ever met and crying doesn't make you any stupid. I admit you're a crybaby but that makes me love you even more. I feel like you're my baby and I have to comfort you, dry your tears and probably stop them. But princess."  I stop for a moment and then I say, " You know very well that you've laughed with me, at me, at something more than cry. Why would you say that? Stop blaming your tear glands. They're always active you know." I joke and she slaps my stomach laughing lightly. " But honestly don't hate yourself for being emotional, you'll overcome it. Someday. If you can't it's fine too."

" And if I rape you will you still blame me?"

" What?" I blurt taken aback by her words.

" Why do you keep telling me beautiful things? Sweet shit that I only want to hear?"

"Oh." That's all I manage to say before I burst out laughing. "I'll not blame you. So please." I whisper after getting ahold of myself.

"Such an irresistible jerk." She snorts whispering under her breath.

" Hey, you know I can hear you!" I interject tickling her.

"Stop!" She shouts laughing. "Please stop!" She practically begs.

" Nope." I say popping the p as I keep tickling her sides.

" I'll mess on these white sheets Bally!" She squeaks out. And I stop ubruptly.

" How?" I all but ask.

" You know nothing about menstruation cycle? Do you?" She asks and I shake my head as I sit.

" Well I'll choose to tell you this even if it's a bit embarrassing." She grimaces biting her lower lip. "Uhmmm... When I laugh hard, I exert some pressure on my walls and... It comes out much more in full force." She struggles with words and I watch her face hit up in embarrassment.

"What comes out?" I push further and she sits up and crawls towards her drawers.

"Dumbass. " She snorts then adds, "Close your eyes." 

"Why?" I ask.

" Close the damn eyes!" She exclaims.

"Fuck off, I'm not going to!" I snap.

"Well suit yourself." She pulls the draw and she removes a bundle of an attractive wrapper which is pink in colour. Sanitary towels. That's what I read on the outside. She removes a piece and then she struts towards what I assume is her bathroom.

"I'm going to change." She flashes the pad on my face smiling like a freaking Cheshire cat.

"I can help you know." I state winking at her.

She stops on her tracks turning around to face me wholly. "You'll never stop snarking perverted comments around me, will you?"

"You said it yourself. Around you that is." I reply winking at her blowing her a kiss at the same time.

She clicks her tongue shaking her head as she resumes her walk and then she closes the door behind her.

I take this time to scan her room more closely. There is a book shelf next to her reading table. She has a floor length mirror next to her dresser which is slightly open showcasing clothes arranged neatly. Her wardrobe is also open slightly showing different types of girl clothes. Some which I've never seen her in.

Damn, this girl is a neat freak.

She also has a four layer shoe rack aligned with shoes, each layer with it's type of shoes starting from ballets, Toms, canvas and sports, boots and then heels on the lower rack. What a babe in disguise.

There is a clock on the wall but it's not moving. I Know she doesn't care because she has a phone. And then next to me on this queen size bed is a big white teddy bear.

Must everything be white?

Tbc...