25. Purity ring

I arrive at the cafeteria and strut towards our lunch table. Cam and Tif are already seated there. I flick Cam on purpose and she pulls my arm closer to her throwing her arms around my waist pulling me into a hug from her seated position. I return the hug smiling into her hair.

"I missed you, oh God, it's been four days?" She speaks up tightening her arms around my back.

"I missed you too sweetie, you don't really want to know." I muffle in her hair as Tif stands up.

"Hey, you bunch of imbeciles! Am I a log? Can't you see me here too?" She says pulling me away from Cam and throws her arms around my neck squeezing me in. I chuckle amusedly and winks at Cam making her smile. She then let's go of me and I take a seat opposite them both.

We call in for our lunch and immediately Tif starts blabbing. " We have a lot to talk about and we're starting with you Cam. " She says looking pointedly at Cam who has already scrunched her face up. She slams her palms on the table sighing loudly and dramatically, grunting lowly too in the process.

"Wait where's your purity ring?" Tif gasps and I move my eyes to her fingers laying on the table and I'm also shocked.

Cam has always been wearing that ring ever since I don't know when. She said she'll get rid of it once she looses her virginity which will probably be on her wedding night with the love of her life. Tiffany already lost her virginity to her Playboy boyfriend in her junior year, okay last year.

It took her more than six months to get over their break-up after she found her boyfriend banging on some girl. She swore to never trust any man on earth and so did I from the way I saw her hurting.

I watch Cam's face heat up in embarrassment. " Oh shit, that is it damn! Do you mean to tell us Jelton deflowered you?" I prompt curiously as I cringe at the thought of it.

"That's what I think." Tiffany agrees. "The girl was fucked her brains out the whole weekend to the point where she couldn't walk, why can't you ask yourself Tee why our obedient girl missed two of her school days?" Tif blurts and I watch Cam's face turn to an expressionless one.

Our fries and mixed fruit juice are brought to the table. Cam opens her mouth to speak but closes it immediately without uttering a word. I take one of her hands from the table and squeeze it gently, she looks at me and smiles lightly.

Tif wraps her hands around her waist and rests her chin on the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry if I offended you Cam hunnie, you Know how typical I can be sometimes with my running my mouth." Cam clears her throat removing Tif's hands from her waist gently.

"You're all right really, I actually don't want to feel ashamed because I'm the one who agreed. Yeah I gave in to him and from what I know he made love to me." She shrugs her shoulders and speaks up again. "Atleast that's what he told me on that Sunday morning, oh that's when he deflowered me. He took me out of the party house on that Saturday night, so we were seated at some excluded place surrounded by thick shrubs on a stone bench. He confessed his love for me there and I confessed too because I'm certain that I love him. " She looks at us smiling, she seems to be a little freaked out too. Shit the place where I got bad luck is the same place she got her best luck. So sweet of her.

"Hold me please, I can't breathe, I'm gonna faint, holy saint mary! My babygirl here was deflowered, oh angels where are you, please fall on us right now!" Tif jokes and Cam swats her arm after pinching her cheek.

"I'm happy for you Cam baby." I say smiling at her and then pull my face into a serious one. "He better not hurt you just like what Damien did to Tiffany, I can't endure seeing my other best friend's heart being shattered again. I'll surely castrate him and then shove his balls down his throat, so he better treat you like the queen you really are!" I warn narrowing my eyes on her then I take a swig from my juice, chugging it down loudly.