10. Text

Now this feisty girl is stripping me off of my armor little by little. It's even scaring me how much power she has over me. Whenever I see her I usually become weak, too weak to even think.

It took everything in me to stop drooling at her during the lessons because I always gave myself this baggage of sitting next to her in class. I tried not to but I failed miserably. I wanted her strawberry scent to invade my senses all the time. And that's what it did actually.

The death glares she threw at me whenever I asked her a question were enough to shut my mouth for a week and more. But I still kept sitting next to her and I'm not going to stop. Even after the kiss. I hope she forgives me. I know I doubled or even tripled the hate she has towards me but I still have little hope that I'll make it up for her somehowly, I'm planning of even going to buy the exact water bottle I crushed and give her brother to take it to her.

A thought of texting her crosses my mind. I debate between sinking myself under the duvet to force sleep and sending her a simple text, I decide on the latter..

Me: Beautiful

After something like two minutes a text pops on my screen 'beautiful feisty'  that's how I saved her.

Beautiful feisty: What ??

Geeez, focus Ballice. I smile and text her back almost immediately.

Me: What if you try softening up even for once beautiful, feisty girl😜

A text pops up seconds later.

Beautiful feisty: Goodnight please, I don't have time for this if you're not going to tell me your name.

Whoah whoah, way to go Ballice. I let out a light chuckle tucking myself in after turning the lights off. I send another text, last one I bet.

Me: You will know me when the right time comes beautiful😋.

I squirm at the thought of her bright green eyes.

After some minutes I give up on forcing sleep and throw the covers away as I sit up on bed. I scoot closer to the window, the light from the moon reflecting on my face. Occasional cars pass by and I can hear the soft hush as they drives through the icy slush on the ground.

I throw the covers off of me and slip into my sandals. I pull on my coat and stride towards the balcony close to my room.

I step into the night air and the chill hits me right away making me pull my coat tighter around my shoulders. I sigh sitting on the bench.

I hear another car splash through the slush on the road. Looking, I don't see anyone. I stand up curiously walking around to warm up.

The streetlights below glows yellow making the night look beautiful. I peer over the edge of the balcony leaning on the chain link that circles it.

Suddenly I hear a thud on the ground, I jump back from the chain and I quickly run back into my room closing the door behind me with a loud bang.

I climb back on bed and I feel like am lying on something, I move to find my phone and instantly I pick it with a mission of dismissing my 6 a.m alarm since tomorrow will be a Saturday. Before I dismiss it I see a message notification. I open it;

Beautiful feisty: Stop calling me beautiful and never dare texting this number again because I'll trace you down and when I find you.... I bet you don't want to know what I'll do to you. Goodnight for now and for ever.

Oh this girl, fuck! I burst out laughing. Not only in person is she feisty but also in texts. I've never seen such a character in my life. Not that I was given choices or people to compare but I bet she stands out in her own ways.

I drop the phone in the drawer after checking time, 12:27 a.m.
At least now I can feel sleep weighing my head down. I slip in between the sheets with a smiling face green taking over as sleep takes it's full advantage of me.

Oh Princess....

Tleigh's pov

The night with my girls can't be any sweet . We've been watching since 9 p.m.

We arrived here half past seven, made some quick dish for supper and then moved upstairs after eating.

Cam brought in some snacks later as we were preparing the bed ready to watch. We watched 4 episodes of Boliva and Tif was already snoring on my side at eleven.

We stopped watching at that point and shut down the laptop and then Cam started messing with my long hair. She plaited two fish plaits on my head and I did the same on her brown hair.

Sleep was taking a toll on me after I browsed for the next thirty minutes after Cam slept. The bitch slept immediately after I finished plaiting her hair.

I change into my pyjamas and join them in bed.

I smile at the thought of this stranger calling me beautiful. This is the same person who called me feisty some other day. Anyway I know I was just threatening him/her just to stop texting me. But in real sense I find it somehowly strange in good ways.

Oh and damned be Ballice for kissing me in public. That bastard....

My eyes feel like they're weighed with stones. So I reach for the lamp sluggishly and turn it off. I want to know this person who keeps texting me with an unknown number so bad.

I close my eyes settling into the pillows.

Dreamland...

I'm sorry guys, this chapter is a little shorter but don't worry 😚 good things are on the way.
So just click on the star icon below to make me happy. Comment also like the crazy people you are😜
I love youuu 🥰