8. Embarrassment

The expression on their faces is so priceless. At the moment Tif's mouth is agape and Cam is blinking repeatedly.

"Okay breath now girl, how you did that... I still can't understand, you talked like your mouth was a fucking machine timed to do the talking. Slowly now girl, let's get to the core of this, do you want to tell me that you bumped and he started kissing you? How's that even possible?" Tif you don't know when to quit, do you. For God's sake, I'm feeling humiliated already.

"I don't know! What I told you is all. Will you please stop this? It's not funny!" I shout this time feeling exhausted by their nagging.

"What's basically funny here is we didn't know you guys kissed, that took us by surprise for sure. We assumed you had a running stomach that's why we asked how was it, I mean the experience." Cam says and Tif starts clapping. Oh no that's another embarrassment episode. Jesus this is so ridiculous.

"And why were you calling me princess?"

"Because that's what we were talking about before you got here. How sweet Ballice calls you princess Jesus Christ Tleigh! You're so paranoid!" Cam bleats laughing.

"Thanks for the information though sweet babygirl, let's be honest with each other, I know you wouldn't have told us Tee, so thanks to you running mouth instead of stomach." Tif winks at me and goes on.

"That guy got killer looks, so it was a privilege to you. You know I just wish it were me, I couldn't have slapped him, I could have kissed him back and I bet it could have been a wild make out session in the cafeteria." Of course Tiffany's perverted mouth would say that, why am I not surprised.

"Wait what was that Tif?" Cam looks at Tif with a surprised look and we all burst out laughing.

"C'mon Cam, I Know you would have done that too, dont pretend now." Tif mocks cam making me laugh harder.

"Excuse me, can you please daydream alone bitch!" Cam banters back at Tif rolling her eyes.

Atleast now they're not mocking me, the attention has been withdrawn from me. There are days they could mock me just to get a rise out of me but I know better than to react so what I simply do is keep quiet and that's what their only medicine is.

...

"Watch where you're going dick!" A deep male voice startles me and I jerk my head following the direction the voice is coming from. Ballice...

"You watch where you're going." The blonde bimbo he bumped into fires back. "And wait what are you doing beside my car rude boy?" The bimbo spits raising a brow at him her hands on her hips.

" Which car? Am not seeing any car here scholastica?" He rolls his eyes seizing her up down. Oh boy, he's behaving like a girl. Cam chuckles beside me and I cover my hand over her mouth to muffle her laughter.

"Stop playing dumb boy, this is my car you're almost leaning your ass on, and for Satan's or whichever devil's ruly respect, I'm not scholastica please." She quips pushing her blonde wavy hair backwards like a pervert. Of course her look says it all. The makeup smeared on her face, the miniskirt, the piercings on her eyes, nose, ears, tongue, lip, navel... She's even scary.

"And who would want to know even your name really?" Ouch! That hurts, touchè. "Oh I didn't know this was a functioning car, I thought it's some scrape sample for mechanical students from college. I mean look, their building is just here and our parking lot is some feet away." He smirks walking past her not waiting for a comeback.

The bimbo stands there flabbergasted, literally shocked. She looks like air has just been choked out of her lungs and she can't breath well. Her mouth is hanging open and the colour of her skin seems to have left her too.

"No he didn't just say that!" Cam bolts stifling her laughter, she clamps her hands over her mouth staring at the bimbo unbelievably.

"He didn't!" I add making us all burst into a deafening laughter.

" The guy never ceases to amaze me." Tif comments in between laughter as we walk towards the parking lot.

I almost thought he was stalking me when I saw him but I was completely wrong. He was on his own business and it seems like he didn't notice us.

We leave the school after saying goodbye to each other agreeing on meeting at Cam's place tonight for our girls night or our girls sleepover weekend, whatever you may call it.

When I get home I find Na'zila at the porch playing with Lodzin and my puppy Fiula. I sit on the wooden lounge bench watching them silently since they seem to have not noticed me yet.

It melts my heart to see my brother happy. It took him long accepting the fact that our mom was no longer in our lives. He kept on asking for mom and that kept breaking I and my dad's heart more and more. He could sit at the backyard crying all day saying that Mom was going to come and take him to the town fair and ride with him the carousel and horses.

It hurts to remember how broken a four-year old was then. At school he was always alone, he refused to make friends saying that other kids kept bragging about their mothers and he couldn't stand them. He said that they could come with different gifts saying my mother bought me this, my mother bought me that, my mom did this ,my mom, my mom and that's what hurt him most.

So one day I took him to the beach the day after his fifth birthday. We had done everything we could to make him happy for the past year and it was all to vain. Dad bought him all kinds of toys but they were never touched. He usually said that Mom is the only one who knows the best toys for him and so she'll bring him several the day she'll come back. So heartbreaking.

At the beach I told him that Mom will not be happy to see him sad everyday because she's at heaven watching him every single second. I told him to go and shout at the ocean and tell mum whatever message he had wanted to tell her. And by so he seemed to relax and he was happy that mum is watching and listening to him.

So he started shouting to the ocean telling her how he misses her and how he will be number one next grade. He also told her that he will be happy because he'll get to talk to her everyday now that he has known that she's always listening to him.

I told him too that whenever he wants to talk to her, he can look at the sky even when he's at home and talk to mum but it's only that mum can not talk back though she listens. That changed him completely.

Since then he's been a playful kid, what I exactly prayed for. He's always jovial unless he's sick and that's rare. Now days he doesn't talk about mum and that's what I wanted.

Our wounds can heal in peace without being touched again. We can live by her memory only.

I love you guys. Thanks for reading! Make me happy by tapping on the star below😜😘 share to help other readers find the story.

You can also say hello on Wattpad and Instagram @ delliandianney