12.Laughters

Oh these kids...

"Well I'm also here with my friends, we're looking for something to wear to the party tonight." I say smiling at them lightly.

"Tleigh can I please come with you? Pleaaaaseeee?"  Lodzin pouts his lips pleading with his eyes.

"No Lodzin, kids are not allowed there, can I promise you something?" I ask him and he nods immediately. "I'll take you to the beach on this December holiday when schools close, right?" I tell him tucking the hair on his forehead into the beanie.

"Yaaaaayyyy! Promise Tleigh!" He jumps up excitedly .

"Of course! Bruce can also join us if that's okay with him." I say looking at Bruce.

" I would love to Tleigh." He smiles at me sweetly. "Hope Ballice can join us too." He adds.

Fuck, now I look up from my squatting position and spots Cam and Tif looking at some dresses few feets away from us. I turn my head moving my eyes again and they meet these familiar icy blue eyes I've become used to now.

He's almost a feet away and he's staring down at us, a smile playing on his lips. Upto now I can't understand what's with him and smiles.

I tilt my head back to Lodzin and Bruce, "Look, Ballice must be tired waiting for you, don't tell me you've forgotten what brought you here. You should go, my friends must be waiting for me too over there." I tell them pointing at Tif and Cam who are now making their way towards us.

"Perhaps we can go out next weekend, okay?" They both nod their heads enthusiastically and I hug them both as Tif and Cam approach us.

"Oh Jesus Tleigh,where did you get these kids, what are they doing here on their own?" Cam asks worriedly.

"Lodzin my baby boy, who's this handsome kid with you, I think I can make you both my boyfriends, you're sooo cuuuteeeee" Tif squeals pinching their cheeks playfully making them giggle as she squats next to them too.

"Tif stop it already!" I throw a kick on her butt with my left leg still in my squatting position but I miss it making and I land on the ground sitting on my folded right leg.

The kids are laughing at me and I can see Cam biting her lip trying to suppress her laughter. I can feel that she has noticed Ballice who's leaning on a post a feet away from us.

I'm sitting my ass on my right leg and I can feel it's starting to have a muscle cramp. Cam leaves winking at me and Tif stands and walks into the changing room chuckling. I know she likes seeing me suffer, that daughter of lucifer, I growl looking around.

The kids are enjoying the little comedy still. I try standing but I don't think I can stand. The muscle cramp on my right leg is real.

The dress I tried I've not removed it yet. I look down and sees that the slit is raised a little higher showing my skin. Lord how bad I want to get up from this ground.

I move my eyes to Ballice and I  find him smiling like a loon. "You! What are you doing here? This is women's Changing room, and why are you smiling?" The words are coming out more slurred and a little more softly than my liking and I just wanted them rude but I fail miserably.

"You need help?" He raises a brow striding closer. So he's changing the topic.

"Lodzin make sure you don't get lost!" I shout at Lodzin and Bruce who are leaving to I don't know where. I also want to dodge his question.

"Here." He offers me a hand.

"I don't need your help! I can help myself."  He drops it and moves it into his jean pocket smirking at me.

"Well suit yourself." He shrugs still looking at me.

The more I take time down here the more the cramp spreads, I can feel it. I close my eyes and turn around in one swift move. I hear him gasp but I don't turn to face him. Now I'm kneeling on both of my knees my back on him.

I force myself stand but I fail and I stagger backwards leaning on him. He moves his hand to my waist to steady my composure.

"I knew it." He whispers on my neck, his warm breath making the hairs around my neck stand. His hand is still on my waist.

"Knew what?" I spit harshly turning around as I remove his hand from my waist and drop it. The muscle pull is still there. I take his index finger and hold it earning a chuckle from him.

"Here." He gives out his arm and I  cling onto it as he helps me move to the post he was leaning on earlier.

"I knew your ass must be weighing a lot, I mean look what it has done to your leg!" He says once he leans me on the post and he stands stalking me downwards without even hiding it.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe it. This is so embarrassing, how can he say that without even using filters. He got a dirty mouth indeed. "Ballice!" I shriek pushing him a little further with my palms but he only moves closer.

"Don't you want me to be here?" He's now more closer and I can feel his breath on my face. His cologne is suffocating me and my breath is starting to hitch at the back of my throat. It takes everything in me to move my eyes up his towering figure.

I rests them on his pink lips and I see him run a tongue over them lightly. I know what he's doing. This bastard.

"Uhmm... Look I'm leaving now, I don't have time for your stupid games again." I take a step back roaming my eyes around and I spot Bruce and Lodzin on men's cloth section. They're pointing at men's boxers laughing really hard. I move my eyes to him and I find him looking at them a smile playing on his lips.

I think I like how he carelessly smiles without even trying. He turns to look at me and he starts laughing too.

"Join them, they already told me that you asked them to help you find something to wear tonight, so there it is." I move my hand their direction, consciously trying to stifle a laughter.

"What? that's not for me!" He bellows laughing harder and this time I join him.

A door opens seconds later and Cam comes out wearing a tight red dress stopping above her knees. It has three quarter sleeves and it hugs her small figure sweetly her sizeable ass Popping out. The muscle cramp has ceased. I stride towards her rubbing the laughter off  my face.
"How is it Tleigh, I just want to have fun tonight. I hope this will not make something twitch in men's trousers?" She says looking down on her dress oblivious of the person behind me.

"Camille! I cover my ears laughing lightly, a  little embarrassed by her choice of words. Our laughter with Ballice was cut off immediately the door clicked open.

"Bitch you should atleast be congratulating me, atleast I've filters unlike Tif." Now she looks up and her eyes meets him. "Oh Christ!"  She gasps out loudly. "I'm sorry." she blurts embarrassment clear in her voice.

Ballice moves uncomfortably and shakes his head," No, I should be the one saying sorry since I'm on the wrong section of clothes. Remember this is close to lady's changing room." He says narrowing his eyes, a naughty gleam in them.

Talking of bad mouth. Tif comes into view wearing her lace-like white dress. It's just fitting her thin frame fairly and it stops right above her knees too. Of course white was her colour today.

"Tell me, If them dicks will not jerk in their trousers then it's not the dress I want, I want my little ass to be noticed you know, I wish asses were borrowed, Tleigh I think you could have dumped me already by now because I would have tired you since I would have borrowed almost daily." she's talking too much and it's pure shit, "I might as well change this, now tell me." she looks up and sees him, Cam chokes on her laughter.

"I said, girl gat no filters." Cam says winking my way as she walks into the changing room laughing.

"Oh my bad, you're not supposed to be here unless you have a girlfriend you're waiting for. This is women's changing room, so I'm not going to apologise for what you heard." Tif says not even affected for what she has just blabbed out.

The kind of friends...

Hello buddies 👋, please click on the star icon below to vote and then comment 😜, I love you 😍