15. Party start

"See who's here." A guy I assume is Morgan's friend stands to welcome us. My eyes move to his right, there is a guy seated looking on our way his eyes popped out. Jesus what has gotten us? Why does he look this much shocked. I ask myself internally as I swallow nervously.

Next to him there is an extreme beautiful girl wearing a Maroon sleeveless dress. I can see the bright hue of her eyes as she flashes me a smile. Oh God she looks even more beautiful when she smiles.

The lights are bright and they flicker on and off so much that I think I'm going to have an epileptic episode. I smile back at her as I move my eyes to her right but I swear my heart stops beating.

What is he doing here? Is the first question that comes to mind. 'Don't be silly Tleigh this is not your party!' Of course my subconscious has to remind me that. Ugh! My entire body screams in surprise demanding me to go away from those familiar ocean blue eyes boring holes on me.

I don't know why I feel disappointed to see that girl so close to him. Of course he has a girlfriend, I answer my nosey mind. I dart my eyes to the girl again and I see her whispering something to the guy on her left.

"Have a seat girls!" The same guy who welcomed us grins widely pointing to the empty seats surrounding the table.

"Thanks." The three of us say in unison as we take the seats. I take a seat which is in between Cam and Tif and on the direct opposite of Ballice Jerk. Yeah I have jerk as a nickname for him infact it's jackass.

Morgan orders shots but this time I can't resist. I really need one shot to cool down my nerves. I'm feeling so nervous and it's like I need a fan, the air around us is too hot for my liking.

I choose a fruity drink as others take the beer and tequila that's brought to the table. Once I start drinking it I forget that it's alcohol am taking. That's what is terrible with mixed drinks, they tastes so much like juice that once the alcohol hits the system it's like an avalanche rushing down the mountain. I keep my eyes to the drink the whole time but I can feel Ballice's eyes on me.

"Oh I'm sorry I've not introduced my friends to you girls, this is Jack Nard, he's really some nerd as the name goes." Morgan points to the guy who welcomed us.

"Hey I'm not a nerd, he's just messing with my name ladies, the spelling of my name is N A R D not N E R D, infact fuck you Morgan." The guy defends himself giving Morgan a deadly glare as everyone chuckles lightly around the table.

"Okay okay sorry NERD." Morgan raises his hands playfully and continues, "The guy seated to his right is Jelton Ace."

Wait I hope he's not the one I've heard of. Cam's whatever, huh. I look up to check him well and all I can see is an handsome boy with an olive toned skin, his eyes are on Cam and instantly my suspicions gets answers.

I move my eyes to Cam, I'm surprised to see her body tensed and her jaw clenched. Jesus what's wrong with her. I move my hand underneath the table and unfold her right hand which is in a fist and I squeeze it lightly making her turn to look at me. I give her a light smile and she returns it back apologetically. She immediately replaces the smile with a frown and turns back to look at Jelton.

Realization hits me. Why was I so dumb before! So he's the one with this beautiful lady, holy shit! So my baby Camille is jealous oh wow. That's so great. But I don't know how that is a relief to me. Like the girl is not with Ballice. And if she was with him why would l care anyway I snort internally looking at Morgan who continues with his introduction.

"Next to Jelton is Aimee Nella she's Jelton's sister. Oh poor Camille, I giggle at the thought of her jealousy and all the eyes on the table turns to me.

"What's funny Barbie doll?" Morgan asks as I earn a pinch from Cam. Of course she knows the reason behind my small-time giggles.

Morgan calls me Barbie doll, it's the nickname he gave me when we were kids. He's my best friend, we grew up together and they were also our neighbours till recently when he moved to live on his own. His father is the famous business tycoon around but her mother is only a housewife and that's what she likes. I wonder what's Sweet with being a housewife that's something I can't even wish to be. But Regina(Morgan's mother) seems to enjoy being one. So ridiculous.

Since we started our senior year, I rarely see Morgan, we only share the literature class and the algebra class which have immediate classes after them so it's hard to meet each other. On my free time I'm mostly with Cam and Tif or at home lazing or doing school homeworks. But that's not an excuse it seems like now days we don't have time for each other, maybe he has some girlfriend keeping him busy because it's been long since he checked up on me at home. It was his routine anyway.

So we are close to each other to an extent where someone can mistake us for a couple. I also gave him the nickname Spiderman since he liked watching it too much when were kids. It was his favourite and till now I still call him Spiderman.

"Go on Spiderman, it's nothing." I say muffling the giggles with my hands which I bring over my face making everyone laugh. I peek between my fingers and see Ballice smirking at me, he's not laughing as the others.

"Crazy doll." Morgan mumbles rolling his eyes and continues.

"Next to Aimee is Ballice Mendel he joined Hudson at the beginning of this year so I don't think you know him ladies. He's a low-key guy."

"You think so." Tif scoffs looking at me with a silly grin on her face. Of course she can't keep her mouth shut, pig!

"What do you mean Tiffany?" Morgan asks her raising a brow obviously confused.

"Oh yeah we don't really know him, nice to meet you Ballice, Ballice who again?" Tiffany is really a drama queen. She bites at her lip faking to remember as everyone watches her."uhmm... Yeah Ballice Mendel." She says quickly taking a sip of tequila from a fucking bottle. The bitch gotta watch before she gets wasted even before the party is middle way.
We assume it and the rest of the time is spent in comfortable silence except from the dancefloor and music that's playing as everyone focuses on their phones and drinks.

I catch Ballice drooling over me several times. This time he's looking on his phone. I take the chance to look at his hair which today is formed into a marvelous quiff.

"What princess?" I'm startled by his dreamy voice which I've always denied to be ecstatic. So I was drooling too, oh shit! I feel heat creeping it's way up my neck to my cheeks. I mentally slap my head looking around. Everyone is busy talking and thank God nobody sees my tomato face except the jackass of course.

"Excuse me." I blurt immediately after taking one gulp of the remaining drink from the glass and rush to the washroom.

My head is slightly pounding by the time I reach the sink in the bathroom. The second drink I had was strawberry cappuccino but seriously I don't think it had an effect. The mixed drink I had at first is the one taking a toll on me.

I splash some cold water on my face then I reapply blush on my cheeks to add some colour after drying my face.
I feel tipsy but I'm not drunk and I'm not planning to be drunk tonight.

I manage to push through the crowd once I'm finished and as I approach the table we were seated Cam and Tif stands.

"yaaaaayyyy!" Tif squeals yanking Cam and I into the dancefloor. "This is our shit tonight, right?" Tif asks excitement evident in her voice.

I nod chuckling lightly, "It's like this is what I missed my whole life, this one night it gonna be us and the dancefloor!" I say swaying with them to the dance floor and Cam grabs my hands trying to spin me around along with the beat as we dance like idiots. The boys from the table are staring us like we're some meal.

Hey guys, you know I loveeee youuuuu very very much my readers. And I can't thank you enough for having this book in your library. So today why can't you just slide into my inbox and tell me what you think and what you really wants to happen. Comment like crazy I don't really mind as long as it's not insulting 😌...
Remember to follow me on Instagram and mostly here on Wattpad...I love youuuuu 🥰😍❣️❣️ vote too, heeyyy 😜😂😂😂