21.Apologetic Bally

He blinks twice and then clears his throat.
"You heard me singing at the party yesternight right?" I nod, " Okay just assume you were this girl I was singing for, how would have you reacted?"  Boy I already imagined you were singing for me but I won't tell you that.

"Well if it were me, I don't know what I would have done. Seriously the Message from the song was so direct. It explained why you were a jerk to her at the first time, how you're sorry and how you feel about her. You also said that you want to make it up to her. The words were emotional but sweet at the same time, so were it for me, I'll try giving you a chance right after that song. If the feeling is not mutual I'll go with what I have at the moment and the feelings will grow with time. If I will not be able to feel the same way as you in between the rope I'll just cut myself because you can't just force yourself to love someone. But I'll first at least give it a try."

By the time I'm done talking his eyes are popped out and his mouth is hanging open.
"Really princess?" He asks obviously not convinced by my words.

"Of course Bally! That's what I'll definitely do!" I chuckle swaying my head sideways.

A soft glint glows in his blue orbs and he keeps quiet for a moment taking a deep breath as he looks into my eyes. "You're so soft to me today, even yesterday you were, do you feign feistness or it's softness you're feigning?" He asks softly leaning into me.

"What?" I snap surprised by his question. He's crazier than I thought, how can he ask me such a question?

"You're so damn difficult to deal with kellane, what I mean is that you're always so mean and rude to me." His voice is more of a whisper and it's sending shivers down my spine as he moves closer.

"I am difficult to deal with? You have to be fucking kidding me. Have you even listened to your voice?" I move a little further away from him and continue.

"What did you expect me to do? Smile and say it's fine after everything you did? Do you even remember the things you've done to me Bally? Start from being rude to me at the park, I Know it doesn't look rude to you but to me that was rude. You called me princess the first day and then you told me to call you Ballice. You left after that leaving me standing like some nailed post! Who does that?" His smile grows and I feel like ripping his skin off of his face.

" Next you threw me a paper ball in class claiming it was for that Tania girl, oh yeah that's it. She's your princess now I link. Capital T..." I drag as I remember the words that were scribbled messily with red ink, so she's his princess, anyway the girl got a thin frame, where are curves anyway? She's not even beautiful.  I laugh at his taste looking at him distastefully.

"Oh shit, fuck! Take back those words kellane , I can't even look at that nincompoop twice!" He swears but I shake my head. " But to be honest it's not her. Okay that paper ball was meant  for you I've to admit rather than letting you merge me with some shitface!" He clamour his facial features hardening.

"Whatever I don't care if it's Tania or who. You just don't know how you embarrassed me. Next you crushed my water bottle, my grandmother got me that bottle last summer when I visited her at the hospital, it was the precious thing holding my grandma's memory Bally, because she's no more with us. You have no idea how that hurt me. It still hurts me up to now."

The memory of the day he crushed my bottle floods my mind. My heart tightens, I feel like stabbing him.

It was on a Wednesday, I was hurriedly moving to my next class after our thirty minute break. I took a sip of water from the bottle and when I was returning it to my backpack on my back it missed and fell down.
The jerk was behind so he picked it, I tried grabbing it from him but he raised it higher, up higher than my reach, so he wanted me to work for it. I got furious, slapped him and left. After taking two steps ahead I heard a crush, looking back, my glass water bottle was crushed into tiny pieces on the ground. I felt like my heart got crushed too. My maternal grandmother gave me the bottle a day before she died, she was old and sickness was taking a toll on her. But at least I had something linking me to my mother. But the jackass did what he just did with his boots I take for Stones since then.

The imbecile was standing there smiling like a loon. He then snapped a 'see you' and left me there looking at the tiny pieces of glass on the ground unbelievably. A tear slipped down my cheek but I tried maintaining a normal composure. I ended up being emotional the entire day and I didn't see him again that day. Since then I swore not to talk to him again. But he acted cool at the mall, hope he has a good side too.

"Kellane!" He raises his voice.

"What?" I snap back shocked.

"You're crying, I was saying I'm sorry but you ---"

"Stop it already Bally!" I shout getting angrier. I didn't notice the tears that were staining my cheeks. I zoned out thinking about the day he crushed my special memory of grandma.

"And that was not enough Bally, you went ahead and hid my locker keys the next day." I give him a hard glare after drying my tears and he gives me a shocked look. He thought I'll never find out. I got the keys after going to my geography class without a book. They were laying right below the locker as if I was a dummy enough to not see them when I was looking for them around. Morgan saw him returning them and he told me later that day when I met him at the parking lot.

"Give me a chance to talk please kellane" he pleads with his eyes. I look at him blankly without saying anything. I don't know what I'm doing on his bed up to now even.

"Honestly I'm sorry for crushing your bottle ,the moment you told me it was from your granny I felt so heartless, I felt like a moron. I know it sounds stupid but I liked it when you were angry, I did it because I wanted a reaction from you, I wanted you to fight for it but you slapped me and left. I felt like that was not enough so I crushed it, but I saw how broken you were. I couldn't stand seeing you that way, so I left for the supermarket that time immediately. I went ahead and bought the same water bottle, the same colour. But after buying it I never returned back to school that day. I never wanted to see you broken again. I didn't know how to give it to you because you were not talking to me. I tried kellane, I really tried keeping my cool so that I will not make you mad again. But I gave Lodzin the bottle yesterday before I left for the party, he'll give it to you, I'm sorry? " He pouts looking at me with puppy eyes.

He knows what he's doing, who'll deny forgiving him with that look? But I've to stand my ground. "I don't want your water bottle, I have another one already." I state my voice holding an edge as I pull my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Please accept it princess, that's the least I can do after hurting you and if slapping me again can make you feel better, then do it because I deserve it." He begs still wearing his pleading look.

" The fact that I've slapped you thrice doesn't make me a monster or a freaking slapper, Heck Bally, you bring the worst out of me. I didn't mean to, I did it out of anger and I don't get what you're insinuating, slapping you can't do me any good." I breath. "And can you please stop calling me princess, save it for your girl!"

" I know I'm pathetic and I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. Well for that name princess, it's yours and yours alone." He says so softly and I release my lip from my teeth my mouth falling open.

"You confuse me Bally, I wish I knew you better so that I can read you like an open book, but that won't happen, You're so twisted!" I vociferate. "And  why haven't you apologized for hiding my locker keys then?"

" So you knew it were me? Oh fuck fuck fuck!" He smacks his face with his palm and starts laughing out louder.

"It's not funny you know." I say scooting away from him.

" That day I thought you'll miss that class, I hid those keys so that I can spend some time with you, I also had the water bottle I replaced. I wanted to give it to you but who was I kidding? The girl still attended the class free style." He laughs again. There is something good about his laughter but I can't help the bile that is rising in my throat.

"So you did it purposely just so that you can spend time with me when class is going on? Are you that obtuse Bally? We have a lot of free time, we have normal breaks, lunch breaks, after school, why couldn't you use that time?" I ask in the harshest tone I can muster. He's such an irksome guy in that case.

" That's the point kellane!" He bawls. "You're always with your friends. I've never seen you alone except in that geography class which you don't share with them." He says in a low tone this time looking down on his hands.

Looking almost sad.

Oh guys please keep following, there's more to come😜😜... I love youuu
Please vote and comment, make me happy and I'll feed you with more.🤪