7. Shock

Three weeks have passed since we had our girl time and sleepover. So today we decided on going to Cam's place. We're done taking our lunch at the cafeteria with Cam and Tif but I've excused myself. I want to use the washroom.

On my way to the ladies' washroom I bump into someone. Oh fuck! What is it with bumping into people lately. The person's hand grips me on my waist preventing me from tripping.

Oh God these boots, the familiar manly cologne, Shit shit shit! I was almost making it to the end of this week without colliding with this jerk but my angel Gabriel decided otherwise. He pushed me into the edge last week when he crushed my precious water bottle, the motherfucker!

My body goes rigid and I'm feeling like I'm going to pee on myself if I stand here much longer than a minute. I don't want to bring my eyes to meet his signature smug smile. I start pulling myself away from his grip only for him to tighten it.

I move my eyes up his face and I meet his icy blue eyes staring at me, but the thing is, they're warm now, not icy. My heartbeat picks up and I can see his face moving closer to mine his eyes still on mine. I also don't break the eye contact. His eyes moves to my lips as he runs his tongue over his bottom lip thus wetting it.

My heart is beating fast and I feel like it's going to explode. It's betraying me! He keeps leaning closer and now our noses are touching each other. I don't know what's going to happen so I close my eyes tightly and he takes it as a cue and presses his lips on mine.

Jesus I'm lost really lost. That was unexpected. I'm still confused and I can feel his lips moving slowly on mine it's like everything stopped working. My mind registers and with all my might I push him off of me and this time he loosens his grip letting go of me.

I can't think of anything other than a slap. And that's what I serve him hot and sweet immediately he lets go of me. My palm is burning from the slap, his eyes are popping out and he rakes his hands in his hair cursing in a low tone.

"Sorry princess." He chortles his eyes pleading.

I huff "Sorry? Is that what you usually say after kissing girls around without their permission?" I can feel bile rising in my throat. "Ballice right? So tell me, what do you take me for? Some random innocent girl you can take for your pet, or some prude you can just taste when and how you want?"

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." I cut him off even before he finishes the only excuse he has.

" Stop it already you piece of trash! It's like everything is a joke to you, I mean look at you now, you're fucking smiling. Listen and listen carefully you spoilt brat, don't take me for one of your damn jokes because I can destroy you in ways you don't know how, moron." I spit and storm into the washroom slamming the door behind me.

I'm breathing heavily that am afraid my lungs might have a combust. I'm in front of of the washroom mirror splashing cold water on my red face. My hands are shaking but I move them to my mouth and run my fingers over my trembling lips. I can feel a tingle on them. The memory of his lips on mine flashes and I smile like the idiot I am.

But seriously how can he be so reckless? Kissing me in the cafeteria full of students?
Oh Jesus I hope Cam and Tif didn't see that.

I must admit that I liked how his lips moved on mine. They were so soft and warm igniting something inside my body so unfamiliar. Even in my appalled state, I felt something. I've never been kissed before but if that's how people feel when they kiss then that's the best feeling they can have.

Oh God, I have to focus, I have dreams to fulfill and goals to accomplish. I swore to myself that I'll never have a boyfriend until I'm done with college . When I'm settled with a decent job paying well enough.

Well I have to do this for my brother who has a long way to go still and for my father who works really hard to give us the comfortable life we have. I always feel for him whenever he comes home late sometimes with unfinished work. The way the skin on his forehead forms wrinkles when he's working with his computer in his study room says it all. So many times I've told him to stop over working himself but he doesn't listen to me. He tells me that he has to do it for us because if he doesn't we'll not be able to live the way we do. He even took us to the top schools both I and Lodzin.

I mean how will I ever thank him for all those efforts? I even asked him to let me find a part time job so that I'll help him paying some of the bills in the house but he refused. Despite all the work he does he still pulls that young look on his face and he's handsome as ever. He always has time for us on weekends and holidays and that's what makes both Lodzin and I happy mostly and what more will we ever ask for?

Another thing that makes me happy is that he trusts me enough to take care of myself whenever I spend time with Tif and Cam or whenever I go out to party. That's my daddy, my second favourite male in the world after my brother Lodzin of course. So I have to make him proud someday. I'm trusting the process.

I exhale splashing myself more water as I take one last look on the mirror after drying myself and I get out of the washroom.

"Don't tell me you were diarrhoearing and you didn't take enough tissue with you." Tiffany being the asshole she is, says batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Nonsense." I spit taking my seat.

"Tee, Tiffany just asked what took you so long c'mon babygirl" Cam chimes in giving Tif a knowing look. "I mean seriously, it's been three hours now? Tif how many hours are those again? I mean hours that have passed?" She asks Tif biting on her lip trying not to smile but she fails miserably.

"Even my ass is numb for sitting here three hours waiting for someone who was busy doing I don't know what." Tif complains avoiding eye contact with me.

"Stop it already dummies you're making it sound like I've been gone for hours and it's just been ten minutes!" I exclaim checking the time on my phone.

"That's the point princess!" The heck, princess again? Why is she calling me princess, it's only Ballice who calls me that name. "Even a long call doesn't take more than 5 minutes unless otherwise, princess." okay I know what she's insinuating now. My instincts better be right.

"Let's go everyone has cleared, we're the only ones left." I pick up my backpack trying to change the subject as I stand.

"Wait first, how was it?" Tif blurts narrowing her eyes on me.

"What?" I snap back immediately. Holy crap! I just can't believe they saw us. Oh God I'm getting embarrassed now and am so damned!

They keep quiet looking at each other grinning widely and Tif is shaking her head sideways like some crazy woman.

"Okay I know what you exactly want to hear!" I growl looking at them so sharply.
" Well, I bumped into Ballice on my way to the washroom, took us too long to get our attention back to what was happening, the next thing I knew is his lips were on mine, what again? I slapped him and stormed into the washroom, I was shocked and terrified of course !"

Words comes out of my mouth running faster than I thought they would and they both gasp looking at me shock evident on their faces.

Isn't that what they wanted to hear?
Well have it.

I love you guys. Thanks for reading! Make me happy by tapping on the star below😜😘 share to help other readers find the story.

You can also say hello on Wattpad and Instagram @ delliandianney