53. Beauty and beast

Ballice's pov

I didn't know that a feeling like that existed. A feeling whereby you feel like there is nothing important in this world more than her. Where you feel like she's indomitating each and every inch of your soul, mind and heart.

How it went from texting to calling her everyday.

The sparks I feel that never existed before. The rate at which my heart beats, I didn't even know I had a heart before.

How it definitely makes you ill when you can't get to reach her. Like today!

It's 2 p.m, we were supposed to play violin and guitar, something competitive with the boys but I can't concentrate. All her calls are going to voicemail. I leave the musical arena to search for Tiffany and Camille, after twenty minutes of searching I find them under the community jacaranda laughing like maniacs at something I can't figure out.

"That cold cell is not doing her any good." Camille points out. "If I were Tee I wouldn't have given her Cheetos, imagine she freaking gave her Cheetos? Freaking Cheetos! And the way she loves them." She shakes her head.

" Sometimes Tee is generous but trust me, that was not generosity, she masked that act, she might be regretting it now as well!" Tiffany adds.

" I Know right!" Camille exclaims and they fall into another fits of laughter.

All this time I've been standing, their backs are on me.

"Hey you! Are you fucking kidding me?" I bleath and they both turn looking baffled.

" How long have you been there? " Camille asks her eyes wide open like sauces.

" I just got here." I answer assuredly.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asks doubtedly.

"Of course is there something---"

" Tell me you didn't hear me talking about something to do with getting off. " Camille blurts cutting me off.

" Wh.. what!! Oh shit... Gross! I didn't hear that!" Why would she say that anyway? Oh girls and their talks! So awful. I can't imagine this is what Kellane do discuss with her friends. I open my mouth to say something but I close it immediately, I don't want to embarrass her anymore. Her face looks beet red, save for another day.

"Okay what do you want here boy? Tee is not here." Tif says flatly. I can't believe she's the girl who told me not to ever give up on Kellane.

"I know she's not here, that's why I'm here." I quip moving towards them.

"We're sorry, we can't offer you what Tee can." She states unfolding the leg she's been sitting on.

"Enough with the jokes." I state coldly. "Where is she? Why is her phone switched off?"

" We don't know too." Tiffany fires back.

" This whole weekend she was so Moody, we even cancelled our girls time. But I think she's at home PMsing or.... Oh!" Cam looks like she's remembered something. "She's at their place, moody and she don't want to see anyone right now!"

" Why?" I resist the urge to snap at her, so I ask softly.

" Please." Tiffany says. "If you want to be stubborn enough, go find out."

" Heck yeah, that's where I'm heading to. Right this instant!" I groan turning around.
"I'll tell her you said hi." I tell them as I start jogging towards my car.

" Don't tell us we didn't warn you! You're about to meet beauty and beast!" Tiffany yells at me.

Who cares? Here I come baby.