13. Girls drama

"I know I'm on the wrong section and I wasn't expecting your apologies for being vulgar, I use foul language carelessly too." He says stifling a laughter.

"Of course dude, you don't want to know." Tif says smiling evilly.

"Know what, have you ever heard me anywhere? " He asks doubtfully.

"Forget about it." Tif brushes him off chuckling." So are you stalking Tleigh? I know you want her anyway. Just take her, she's all yours." She winks at me and continues, " She's stubborn to get but once yo---" I jump and clamp my palm over her mouth cutting her off and I immediately smack her head with my other hand then I drag her into the changing room after giving Ballice an apologetic look. He nods laughing and then he walks off towards Bruce and Lodzin.

I close the door behind us letting go of her as I push her to the wall. "Bitch what was that?" I smack her again on the head.

"Ouch! That hurts Tleigh!" She yells curling her lips and the skin on her forehead wrinkles as she rubs the place I smacked her on the head.

"Well it should, you deserve it." I say pressing my forefinger against her forehead and I start unzipping my dress.

Cam walks towards us with a quizzical look on her face.

"Imagine Cam I just told Mr handsome that he can take her if he wants her even though she's stubborn, and she's going all caveman on me just because of that." She explains with funny gestures looking my way a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Oh." Cam simply answers closing her eyes tightly. I think she's still embarrassed from earlier.

I drop the dress and I decide on another white dress stopping exactly on my knees. I feel like it's a little long for the party tonight but it's material is what attracts me most. It's made of 95% baumwolle, cotton and katoen. And also 5% of elastan. It has single spaghetti straps and it's covering all my boobs well with a sweetheart neckline. It also hugs me just like the previous one though.

After the girls gives me thumbs up and crazy remarks we pay at the cashier and leave the mall and head back to Cam's place at around 3 p.m.

...

My friends are a special type of strange. We've taken a shower and now we're all standing on the bed swaying our hips on the slow music booming from the speaker at the corner of Cam's bedroom. This is what we usually do when we have girls time on weekends.

For now we're actually buying time because the party will start at around eight and now it's just five.

Tif being the typical Tiffany I know, starts another stereotype induced joke but I know where this is leading to.

"So Tee, tell me." She sits down on bed and then moves to the chair next to the bed opening the makeup kit sitting on the table in front of her.

"What was Mr handsome doing at the women's cloth section?" She shrugs looking at me her eyes narrowed. A smile is starting to play on her lips.

Cam chuckles slumping herself into the mattress dragging me down with her. "Tif, you don't know when to stop, do you?" Cam places her hand on Tif's shoulder shaking her to gain her full attention.

Tif glares up at her flipping her hand away after pinching it. "Shut up Cam! You've not answered me yet about Jelton. Wait for your turn baby, I'm coming to you, just relax, maintain and focus." She pats Cam's thighs playfully tilting her head to the side and twirling a finger around the powder sponge on her hand.

I bite my bottom lip trying my hardest not to laugh. This is an every day occurrence among us. We always get into mocks and begin spitting stereotypes of each other's weakness or strength if I may say.

"Anyway Tif, he was with Lodzin and the kid you saw Lodzin with, he's called Bruce. So they were helping him find something to wear tonight, he's actually going somewhere, the kids spotted me and came to me making him follow them, so please spare me the burden, I barely know him." I sigh leaning on the bed's headboard.

"Holy shit! Maybe he has a date tonight." Tif frowns looking at me sympathetically.

" You're sick in your head if you think that I care." I half whine but I quickly compose myself rolling my eyes.

"C'mon baby Tee, but you should consider giving him a chance, maybe he can make a good friend. I caught you staring at him in our literature class on Wednesday, I know you're unsure of that feeling you have." She turns to wink at me as Cam looks at me with a silly grin on her face.

" Hand me your kit, time is moving so fast and you don't seem to care." I stand up moving to her make up kit on the table trying to change the topic.

I know I've been avoiding him. He's always sitting next to me on our shared classes. I wonder what his intentions are really. But do I really stare at him? Was I?

"Talk for another day, I know somebody doesn't like knowing the truth!" Tif screams her voice high pitched as she starts working on her make up. Was that necessary? I snort rolling my eyes at the same time.

Cam increases the music and Iyaz pretty girls pops and she stands on the bed singing along with the music as she moves her ass. I find myself joining her and we pick the lifestyle magazines lying on top of the drawer folding them into fake microphones.

We're on top of our voices singing out loud, eyes closed enjoying the music. Then suddenly Cam stops singing and a loud shriek follows .

I open my eyes instantly only to find Tiffany pulling Cam's legs from the bed. She falls to floor with a loud thud and I jump down from the bed running into the bathroom laughing as I close the door behind me with a bang.

"I'm not yet done with you! it's not long ago you were complaining about time but now you're screaming your baddest voices out not knowing what time it is." She mocks and I'm tempted to roll my eyes at her but I stop when I'm reminded that she can't see me.

"Oh motherfucker, my butt!" I hear cam crying from the bedroom. I open the door slightly after sitting on the toilet bowl for something like three minutes. I peek and see Tif applying mascara, she stops and kicks Cam's butt again which makes her stumble to the dressing mirror wincing in pain as she still holds her butt.

Slowly I worm out and I don't miss a scowl  Tif is giving me, she's now straightening her hair. I stride towards my bag to pick my make-up kit ignoring her. I apply a light make-up at the mirror and after I'm done I promise Tif Cheetos to straighten my hair and she cave in.

"How is it now?"  She asks digging the hairbrush into my skull hardly.

"Stop it Tif! You're hurting me ouch!"
I grab the hairbrush from her hands as I push her away. I purse my lips into a thin line after meeting her eyes in the mirror. "No more Cheetos!" I snort standing up. I pick my dress from the bed which has already been ironed by Cam. She was tuned well by Tif I see.

Tif's eyes widen in disbelief, "Don't tell me that all the work that I did on that long hair of yours that was tangled like uncooked indomie was just nothing, I swear you prick that I will cut your titties and feed them to the dogs if you're not going to buy me those Cheetos by tomorrow!" She threatens eyes grave.

Oh Tiffany.

I slip into my dress without a word, I know she's waiting for a comeback from me but I just smile at Cam and she smiles back fluffing her hair.

Here we come party...

Hello buddies 👋 vote and comment to make me happy 😁
I loveeee youuuuu😍