38. Picture perfect.

Ballice's pov

I avert my eyes to her direction and I begin to notice the beauty behind her eyes. When the sun shines down in them, they look as though they are deep enough to hold a universe. They sparkle like a bright, clear emerald lit by the flames of beauty itself. Green tendrils circles her pupil, filling up her iris with every wonder in life, intoxicating me with their depth.

I missed her.

And this is what keeps me wondering how someone can be this beautiful.

Her eyes are the hue of the new spring growth, bright and soft all at once. There are flecks of strength, of the kind of green that comes only as summer advances. And they are never more beautiful than when she is laughing like right now. I can see her good side where her gentleness is flowing over her cheeks which are decorated with laughter lines.

I, Kellane and all our friends came to Kingston point beach to say goodbye to our summer holiday. We also tugged Bruce and Lodzin along.

I observe the warm sun from the sunny summer sky beat down on her exposed legs clobbered with sunscreen. Summer is not, my favorite season, but at moments like these, nothing can be better than being close to her. I also watch the wide expanse of chaos that are being hold at the beach. The cloudless day is perfect for this sunny day. The light blue sky is brilliant against the green waves contrasting her eye colour. It feels so picture perfect!

Morgan, Nard, Dubel, Jelton and I decide to join beach volleyball with other guys we find playing. The games heats up after sometime. I feel an adrenaline rush as I jump up to hit the volleyball but it spins through the air water droplets flying off of it in all directions as it swerves in an arc of white and it contacts with Aimee's arms locked together in a platform. The ball ricochets off her arm and shoots high to the sky. "I'm sorry!" I shout at Aimee but she sticks her tongue out signaling me to continue with the game her hands waving me away.

The game goes on for a while and I could feel sweat dripping down my forehead. Eventually our team wins making us all shout triumphantly. I think of frolicking into the water to enjoy it's coolness after our heated play but I decide otherwise after spotting Tleigh and the kids a few feet away.

I pad towards her as our new couple in town, AKA 'Camille and Jelton' dashes into the waves soaking themselves in the cool water. They Float in the current as the waves push and pull them in all directions. They are acting so lovey dovey but anyway they should live the moment while they can.

...

"And you're my favourite, you know that right?" She shows her pearly white teeth as she smiles at Lodzin and Bruce.

"It's okay, but I want your Golden retriever all by myself." Bruce says disentangling himself from her embrace.

Lodzin jumps out of kellane's arms and pokes a finger at Bruce. "You're a daydreaming peacock! You're not going to get Fiula, over my dead body!"

"You're selfish Bruce!" She pouts looking at him with slit eyes. "It's the only pet I have and you want to take it from me." Her voice comes out like a soft drawl.

She stands up from her kneeling position running her hands over her bikini. Oh God! I gasp out almost loudly if not for my hands that were ready to cover my mouth. She's in a bright pink bikini, is there a colour as pink which is too deep or rich? I don't know, I hope you get where I'm coming from. As I was saying, she's in that hot pink, oh yeah hot pink!_ which hugs her tightly but rightfully to me. Her hair is running freely on her back in a smooth way stopping at her lower back almost touching her special round butt. Do you have this picture in your head how this black hair is contrasting hot pink all the way down her back? Yeah that one. Her bare legs are sinking in the sand. Did I say I like this view? Perky butt and curves and an amble bust, Lord your innocent boy's thoughts are running wild!