37. Shit is real.

Today is on Wednesday. Our second week of exams and probably my last day of exams.  Since last week on Monday, Ballice and his friends have been taking their meals at our table.

After lunch today, Ballice and I went to the library to return the books we had borrowed, next we went to the community jacaranda. And we've been sitting at this place for almost two hours now talking about nothing important but roasting and humouring each other.

"Oh I forgot asking you this last time." Ballice starts. "You want to be an actress?"

"Yeah why?" I question him and he shrugs his shoulders smiling.

" It's nothing, it's just that I'm surprised, I want to be a singer and maybe a broadcast producer, I can be a film producer or a television producer."

"Really?" I ask a grin bursting off of my face and he nods grinning too.

" For me, I want to work with SiriusXM holdings, that has always been my dream. I just like that broadcasting company with my every fibre of being. It produces the best actors, actresses, singers, comedians, designers and all those." When I look up, Ballice's eyes are staring at me in disbelief like I have grown an extra head.

"Wh.. why?" He squeaks his voice coming out strained.

"Because I like that company dearly, I already told you that. I also like New York times but I prefer SiriusXM holdings."

"Oh that's great." He replies and I smile. He doesn't return my smile and I'm getting worried.

"Don't you like it?" I question him but he just shakes his head.

"I like new York times ten folds up." He answers not meeting my gaze.

"Of course New York times is number one overall, anyway every ass has its own seat and where there is muck there's also brass."

" Wise lady." He quips leering at me.

" Whatever, can we go home now?"  I say standing up from my seat.

"It's too early, let's go meet Dubel and our crew at the amphitheatre hall. I think we have a dancing practice there. Your friends will be there too." He suggests and I nod straightaway offering him my hand to pull him from his seat.

"You ate almost all my food today again jerk." I complain on my way to the amphitheatre.

"Reason for being your jerk huh?" He winks down at me and I sneer at him. "If it can make you feel any better, here is your favourite chocolate." He opens his black backpack and shoves out my vegan white chocolate. Creamy chocolate and vanilla scented.  Smiling will be an understatement. I fucking tears my face wide with a huge grin and I jump like a baby curling my arms around him. He lifts me up from the ground and he rests my legs on his sides chuckling. I'm straddling his waist!

"I will marry you yes! yes! yes! yes!" I squeal excitedly in his arms and I start unwrapping the foil with my teeth still straddling him.

"Shit princess, you'll be the death of me, what have you just said?" He curses lowering me down to the ground but I cling on him tighter.

Marrying him was a misapprehension because I got so excited. I swear, chocolates are my damn weaknesses. My brain always doesn't function when I see them. Everything I say is all a fallacy and that's why I'm clinging on Ballice outside the amphitheatre eating a chocolate. I struggle getting down when I see students passing by casting me funny glares but Ballice doesn't allow me.

"When I wanted to put you down you curled your legs around my waist tighter, do that again." He beckons and I stuff chocolate churns into his mouth to bribe him but he tightens his arm on my back.

I beg him for some time and he doesn't budge in. I give up resting my chin on the crook of his neck and that's when he does lower me. What a jerk.

"Will you marry me?" He teases and I swat him away laughing.

"Over my dead body." I reply padding towards the amphitheatre entrance." I was just blabbing because I was excited and you know that very well douchebag!" I exclaim laughing at my myself. I sounded so delusional Jesus.

"Then give me back that chocolate." He snatches the chocolate from my hand before I dodge him and I'm tempted to leave it for him but just a glance at it, tells me otherwise. I've just eaten a quarter of it.

"Okay okay I will marry you, yes, I will marry you Bally .Over and over again." I aver looking at his amused state. I don't know how and why but I feel tears blinding me. Shit this is because I'm overwhelmed by everything, I feel excited than I've ever felt before. I want this chocolate and I'll blab just anything to get it.

"Will you marry me?" Ballice asks his eyes dancing with mischievousness and some other emotion I can't quite decipher.

"Of course Bally... Yeeeessss I will marry you. I want to be your freaking wife." This time the tears that has been stinging my eyes falls freely and I don't stop them. Ballice may think that he's humiliating me but I'm not humiliated even a bit. I want the chocolate and knowing Ballice any better, he can even throw it away. So I'm hell bent on getting it.

C'mon who am I kidding? The guy crushed my water bottle, what's a chocolate now? I know how corny he can get sometimes. "Please." I say softly and he gives me back the chocolate smiling at me.

We look into each other's eyes a little too longer and we find ourselves in hysterics the next minute. We laugh for what feels like an eternity crouching at our stomachs. I need air to survive. I stand up straight trying to control my laughter because I feel like I can't breath anymore. Ballice is still laughing and each time, he laughs harder than the last. I watch him in amusement laughing, his dimples are showing off and his eyes are screwed shut. How does he do that and here I am suffocating? I swear I like him.

As always his laughter feels like a cool autumn breeze. So contagious. The way his eyes always do crinkle at the edges carries me away. I wipe my tears with the back of my knuckles and shortly I start laughing again. Now this time, I'm sent to the ground crawling with both my hands and legs. Next I kneel crouching at my stomach with my hands .

"Ba...Bal... Bally stop please." I try holding some breath. "My... My stomach is ... hurting like shit." I stutter the words out breathlessly looking at Ballice who has dragged himself down to the ground beside me tears rolling down his cheeks.

It takes us five fucking minutes to steady our breathes. " What was that?" I ask him smiling now.

"You tell me, what was that?" He fires back. "You even cried princess! You fucking cried!"

" You made me, but I was really excited. All my emotions bottled up and I don't know where those tears came from." I can't believe I cried right the moment I said I wanted to be his wife. Shit is real. And I do say that we're two different people. Oh no, me and Ballice are very similar. We're cut from the very same clothe.

"You're a true actress, you'll make a best actress princess. You made feel things that I'm not supposed to feel at this moment. I almost thought that it was real Kellane!" He says exasperatedly raking his fingers in his hair.

"Today was our day!" I quip laughing lightly. My ribs are hurting really.

"Yeah, we've just been singing at the cafeteria and just a moment ago you were at the edge accepting to be my wife, can this day be any miraculous." He adds standing up. He offers a hand down at me, I gladly take it and we walk into the Hall chirping like kids, still holding hands. Students who saw us might really think we've gone nuts.

I end up watching Ballice dance after we get in. I join Cam and Tif on the benches where they're watching the guys dance. I've never seen them dance before and their dancing moves are really appalling. How does one move like that? Oh God it's so horrendous.

"Oh shit, these are international dancers!" Tif says stuffing a mould churn of my chocolate in her mouth. The chocolate they snatched from me. Such bitches.

"Christ! this is so amazing." Cam adds too squealing as she throws an arm over my shoulder.

We watch them in awe as they dance to the music beats. All the entire time my eyes are glued on Ballice and he keeps smiling at me every now and then and at some point I catch him blowing kisses at me and I laugh shaking my head. My jerk.

Tbc