20. Breakfast in bed

I'm feeling so hot, I pull the duvet off of me and the soft warmth of sunlight hits my skin. I savor the clean white sheets as the night before comes flooding my mind. I sit up blinking severally completely dazed.

I move my legs and pain strikes my left leg lightly. "Oh God!" I mutter, almost moan taken aback by my morning breath. I close my mouth and taking in several deep breaths to calm my rapid beating heart. "Where is he now?" I question myself as I use this chance to study the room more closely.

It's furnished with more expensive tasteful things. The heavy maroon curtains encompasses almost the whole wall to my right showcasing a prime view of the city below .

I quietly move myself from the bed, my feet sinking into plush carpeting. I spot the washroom and I immediately strip ready to take advantage of it.

I step into it and turn on the hot shower. Applying the ivory soap I find there on the Sponge which I'm sure I'm sure belongs to him, I scrub my body without caring a bit am using his sponge. I let the hot water relax my nerves as the soap runs on the scratch on my left leg making it sting. Assuming the pain and lavishing the hot water running down my body, I start dancing enjoying the warm water cascading down my body. It feels so good against my skin.

I use the towel hanging on the door after washing myself clean and step out to his bedroom. I know the towel is used but I don't care. It's his fault, he wanted to bring me to his place, so this it. I wipe my body dry and wrap it around my body still dancing as water drips on my back from my wet hair.

I apply the body lotion sitting on the stand next to his dresser together with other deodorants. I washed my lace panties and wringed them dry using his towel Lol. I pull the t-shirt from last night over my body after wearing my bra and panties. I'm stupid I never even checked on the door if it was closed, what if he stormed in and found me naked. Holy fuck!

I slowly creep to the door and peek out. I start moving to the ground floor, taking one step at a time on the staircases. Everything about the surrounding here is incredible, everything looks sleek and modern. High-priced paintings are strategically placed on white walls. Last night I didn't see everything. I sneer at the luxury of everything around.

My breath almost chokes me as I set my eyes on Bally standing in what looks like a kitchen. Okay in a kitchen not what looks like it. His shirtless back is to me. His tall frame and tan skin screams as his defined muscles ripples when he moves his arm. I stand there like a statue for some minutes and turn back on my heels to the bedroom without him noticing me.

I leap over his mattress letting out an exasperated sigh. I close my eyes tightly trying to think of a way to get out of this place. I've no dress that's so great. And I've not seen Lodzin and Bruce around this place, where are they now?

"Breakfast is here princess." Ballice's voice pulls me out of my train of thoughts. I sit up immediately and he gives me a warm smile placing a tray of food on the table beside the bed.

I feel my stomach growling as the smell of coffee hits my nose.

"Good morning." He greets rubbing his knuckles against his eyes. His voice is thick and raspy. Seems like he has not been awake for that long. He sits next to me on the bed as he runs his fingers through his hair trying to tame the thick curls.

"Morning." I answer looking at him and he flashes me a dazzling smile. Jesus, must he smile every fucking time?

"Did you sleep well?" He picks a cup of coffee from the tray and passes it to me. He is raising an eyebrow as a smirk starts growing on his face slowly.

"Of course." I look at him doubtfully and the smirk widens.

"Yeah sure." He says taking a long sip from his coffee.