59. Sensual

The Aurora master rainbow wave projector lights up the whole room.Led strip lights I've never seen before runs along the wall and music starts booming from it. Built in wireless speakers with neon light! Oh my God. I look at it in awe and all the tension I had before dissipates.

Shortly I feel Ballice's hands on my arms from behind. He runs them along my arms and then he whispers in my ears his voice sending shivers down my spine. "What are you thinking about?"

"All this. It's beautiful." I say as he moves my voluminous hair to one side exposing my neck,  then sucks on it gently.

Adorn by miguel blares from the speakers and he starts singing along with the music his hot breath on my neck.

These lips, can't wait to taste your skin, baby
And these eyes, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby

Just let my love, just let my love adorn you, please baby
And you gotta know, you gotta know
You know that I adore you, yeah baby

Baby these fist will always protect ya, lady
And this mind will never neglect you, yeah baby
Oh baby, and if they try to break us down
Don't let that affect us, no baby

It is pure torture. His lips are grazing gently on the skin between my neck and my collarbone back to the sensitive spot behind my ears.

I close my eyes tightly and I count one to ten. Then I move my hands behind and I tug at his t-shirt, he gets my cue and he pulls it up over his head and disposes it. Now this is worse. He leans closer to me and wraps his hands on my stomach pressing his hard torso against my back.

He trail kisses from my shoulders to my neck up in a slow motion as music booms from all the places. I throw my head back exposing more skin on my neck as he sucks on it. He runs his calloused hands on my bare thighs leaving sparks as he trails up my sides to my stomach stopping at breasts. He tugs his fingers between my nipples pinching them.

Now Westlife music blares next, now this turns me into a needy masochist. 'How does it feel'

I push him with my back and I turn to cradle him on his laps. Slowly I reach for the bulge in his boxers, he sucks in breath as I graze my fingers over him. Oh God this is so huge and it's really making me nervous. I keep running my fingers up and down my eyes not leaving his raging boner.

He puts his hand over mine bringing it into his boxers. Opening my palms, he makes my fingers cup his length. I widen my eyes  at the feel of that hard rod. A grin bursts off his face as he starts running my hand up and down. He then takes his hand off of mine giving me full control.

I watch him as he close his eyes groaning, I start at a slower pace and I increase speed tightening my grip on him. He grunts jerking off of bed. I push him back smiling as I lower my mouth to his neck. I kiss him at it's junction and then I run the tip of my tongue up down as I feel his member twitch in my hands. I feel like taking his boxers off but I'm nervous and scared.

I swallow loudly and I muster all the courage I have to ask the question I've been wanting to. "Bally?"

"Mmmmh." He hums opening his eyes slightly. Oh God, you can read his eyes like an open book. They read loud volumes of desire, lust and love all at once, they're also shining bright blue.

"Uhmmm... Will this." I blush, mouth pointing his member. " Fit in me?"

That question sends him screwing his eyes open fully. He starts laughing. "Jesus princess, you're so naive, aren't you?" He brings his fingers along my jawline tracing it softly. "Be patient okay?" I nod indignantly. "But we can stop if you're not---"

" I want this, it's okay." I blurt brushing his words off as I speed my hand up and down on his length.

His hands goes up assaulting my chest, neck, back, stomach and I feel the wetness growing in my panties as I increase speed.

His legs tense under me and I bring my lips to his, tightening my grip as I move faster. He finally groans pulling away from the kiss as I feel wetness spreading through his boxers. I pull my hand away as he rolls his head back taking in a few breaths. I sit on his lap unsure of what to do. His eyes snap open after a while, there is a new glow in them.

He smiles softly showing his teeth.
"Incredible feeling ever, fuck." He groans.
He flips me around and whispers in my ear. "Your turn, I want to make you feel sexy."

He runs his tongue over my lips down to my neck, to the valley between my breast and he stops it over my belly button. "You're so sexy." He whispers his eyes getting stuck on my white lacy panties. "And there's something about you and white." He breathes. " Major turn on." His voice is damn graspy.  " Spread your legs princess."

What? I almost jump off of the bed but I'm reminded by my subconscious that this is what I want. So I oblige opening my legs slowly.

He flashes me one of his golden smiles and he lowers his mouth down on the skin between my thighs. He trail kisses up and down on both thighs nipping on them at the same time. He moves to the skin covering my hip and sucks on it. He then sucks on the skin covering my inner thighs closer to my panties. I yelp in Surprise. It's so sensual.

My panties are soaked. I need some relief from his slow torture. "Bally please."

Without a warning, his tongue presses flat on top of my panties at my centre making me cry out in pleasure. "Mmmmh... So wet for me." He whispers his hot breath fanning my cunt making me more wet.

In one swift move he tugs at my panties and rolls them down my hips leaving me exposed. I kick them off of my legs not caring a bit as he sucks in air. He lowers his tongue and runs it along my glistening length. He makes small strokes with it as my fingers fists the duvet on the bed. I wriggle underneath his torturous tongue as loud pants leaves my mouth. I roll my head back and he tightens his arms holding me in place. A burn begins to build in my stomach as he rubs his finger along with his tongue.

He slowly slides a finger inside me without a warning and I flutter my eyes close as he eases it in. I'm waiting for the itching sensation to stop.

His tongue runs lightly up and down as he eases his finger in and out. The feeling is incredible, combination of tongue and finger. I moan threading my fingers in his hair. I tug at it as he keeps entering his finger in and drawing it out, each time slowly.

"Baaalllyyyy!" I moan out loud as his tongue finds my overly sensitive clit and he sucks at it gently. I never knew that there is a feeling like this that ever existed. It's so sensually good. I sneak a peek at him, his muscles contract as he pumps his finger in and out of me, my body is overtaken by pleasure.

He perks his eyes up to look at me and I whimper at the loss of his tongue on me. " "Does it feel good?" He smirk.

I nod frantically and his tongue find its way back on the spot I've come to like just about now, flicking it in motions, in more than just one way.

He flicks his tongue at a faster speed as my legs stiffen. "God!" I moan making him groan at the same time as he sends vibrations through my nerves. I tug at his hair tightly my back arching off of the bed.
I mutter his name repeatedly screwing my eyes shut as I cum undone.

It comes out like ripples hitting on my walls. I scream out loudly as his tongue flick faster again. My vision blurs and I close my eyes, my head hitting the pillow. My chest heaves up and down as I try to catch my breath. My body is tingling from the euphoric feeling I've just had. He licks my cunt clean and he props his elbow leaning up next to me.

Oh boy... You're Killing me!

I hope my friends never see this!😂😂😂

Tbc...