55. So primal.

As I move my hand to grab the huge teddy bear, the door opens showing a flushed Kellane.

"How was it?" I raise my brow restraining myself from smiling.

"Worse, but my cramps have slowed down a bit though." She answers joining me on bed.

She crosses one leg over me to move to her side. As she lifts the other, I move slightly causing her to lay flat on top of me impulsively.

She stretches her body on top of mine our eyes meeting. Her breathing becomes laboured as our stare becomes intense. Her eyes are back alive. The green I'm always in love with. I slowly trail my fingers down her face and I tuck the strands of hair on her face behind her ears.

She brings her gaze down to my lips and back to my eyes as if asking for permission. I dance my eyebrows back as if answering her. And then...

And then like a flash, her mouth closes on mine. She starts moving her lips on my mine and I doesn't hesitate. I move along with her. Her mouth tastes the same as last time but with a bit of some sourness. Nevertheless, she tastes good.

She starts nibbling at my lips, biting and sucking hungrier. And I kiss back with the same passion. I draw her closer to me hoisting her in my arms as I feel her breasts pressing against my hard chest. Our lips sync in the same motion and I feel her smiling against my mouth her teeth grazing my bottom lip.

Fire starts building up in my insides as it travels down yonder. I'm practically shaking with so much desire I have for her.
My lips quicken in urgency the hunger underlying underneath it making her quiver in pleasure.

She's the best kisser in the world even when I don't have anyone to compare her with. Her kisses are not dry, neither are they wet or sloppy. They're just perfect and she's taking my breath away.

"Touch me." She squeaks between kisses her voice raspy and hoarse with desire. I stop to look at her closed eyes "Anywhere Bally." She breaths her warm breath fanning my face. I know this is not her talking, it's her menstruation hormones maybe and if I'll not do as commanded she might as well throw me out and that's the last thing I want right now. Besides, who doesn't want to touch the woman who turns their insides into jelly and their mind into mush?

I press my forehead against hers and I nod quickly wanting to feel her soft and tender skin against my hands all at once.

I bring my mouth back to hers and she parts her lips immediately. I sneak my tongue inside her mouth rolling it on hers. I then work my hands down her body. I stop them on her bare breasts. I'll never get enough of them. I knead them gently flicking her nipples at the same time. She lets out a loud moan which diffuses back in my throat.

I touch her gently, meticulously which renders her panting for more. Everywhere I touch I feel like I'm strumming a chord within her. I touch her stomach, running fingers on it, her back, her shoulders, neck...

I feel something twitching in my trousers, my junior is awake now. I withdraw my mouth as I drop my hands.

She pulls me back, my mouth lingers on hers lips for a while before I bring my lips on her jaw and slowly to her collarbone back to her neck as I suck gently. It turns heated and I suck harder making her moan again. I'm sure I've left hickeys on her neck and collarbone. She runs her fingers from my hair to my chest slowly and she moves them lower and lower till she stops at my boner.

She runs her hand along my shaft on top of my jeans and she gasps dropping it and pulling away from the kiss all at once breathing heavily.

"What's that? Loooorddd!" She whimpers widening her eyes.