1.At the park

Tleigh's pov.

The way the yellow, red and even dry leaves crumple under my feet with every step I take, it feels so good to me. How different colours of flowers are blooming even under this summer heat is still questionable but its the most spectacular sight you can ever imagine seeing.

In this so park, is where I always come to get rid of my thoughts. I feel so free and alive breathing in the fresh air, I get this smell of purity.

Tranquility.

I take a seat on the wooden bench which looks so old but it feels comfortable. The wind is blowing thus grazing over the blades of grass and it's making leaves fly like butterflies around as they fall under every tree piling on the ground. The evening breeze, the chirping of birds, the buzzing of bees, the ripple of water from the fountain and the sounds of kids playing makes me feel so alive.

"Come get your food Lodzin!" I shout at my young and only brother and he responds back almost immediately,

"What do you have there?" He looks back at his friend who he's been playing with since we arrived at this park.

"Some cheeseburger and vanilla ice cream!" I shout back again. He smiles at his friend giving him a goodbye and he runs towards me.

The day is almost coming to an end. The evening sun is casting shadows to the ground and it's giving the sky a warm orange tinge and rosy hue across it.

As Lodzin approaches me, a frown starts growing on his face and the frown is replaced immediately with a cheeky simper.

"What Lodzin?" I raise a brow at him but this time he chuckles. I follow his line of sight and come face to face with these ocean blue eyes looking at me intently.

I wonder how long this guy in particular has been standing here. He has black soft air, not that I've touched it but I won't deny temptations I have right now. His almond shaped eyes crinkles at the corner as he laughs at something tilting his head to the left. His eyes are on the kid from earlier who was playing with Lodzin.

I remember Lodzin mentioning Bruce earlier and he told me that he's his best friend from school. I guess that's enough reason for his persistent nagging to bring him to the park so that he'll meet his friend. Oh kids...

I look back at the guy and I can see how the evening sun is working miracles on him making his tan skin bask in all its glory while I on the other hand seems to be repulsing it.

"Hello princess." He's now looking at me, smiling sweetly and I think all the butterflies in my stomach wakes. Holy fuck, I literally blush and I can feel heat creeping up my neck to my cheeks.

My mouth goes dry feeling so unfamiliar with my new self. I don't always feel this way when a guy talks to me, I always have words on my fingertips, even if it's someone insulting me, I have comebacks, always. He just called me princess and I felt like my heart did some somersaults.

I watch him lean down so that I can have a clear vision of his perfect face, his lips turns into a smug smile and those bright blue piercing eyes meet mine. I freeze. "Call me Ballice." His voice is so rich and deep. He winks leaving me there standing as he walks towards that kid Bruce.

Shit! Who does that really? He should have asked for my name too. That's rude. He's an asshole. Damn! I let my eyes follow him lazily but the nagging sense of obligation seems to bite at me and with reluctancy I make my way to the gate of the park Lodzin following closely behind as he plays with his ball.

As soon as I approach my bike that kid Bruce runs towards us shouting at Lodzin, "We exchanged balls Lodzin! Ballice checked it and reminded me!" He says as he comes closer to us. Lodzin bursts into fits of laughter yanking him.