60. You and I

He runs his tongue on his finger and he sucks on it looking at me intensely. Oh my God. I've never seen something erotic like that.

He brings his lips on mine and he starts kissing me slowly. I kiss him back with the same intensity tasting myself in his mouth.

God please. I smile against his lips and he sneaks his tongue into my mouth rolling it over mine. Sucking, teasing, rolling and nipping all at once. This man is an expert. If I didn't know any better, I might have thought he's done this before.

He then moves down slowly and stops above my centre again. He runs his tongue slowly taking his time. And then he slides a finger in. He draws it out and he looks up at me as he adds another finger and his tongues again. He repeats the action for a while and he withdraws the fingers and starts working with his tongue alone. He keeps pumping it in and out my cunt and my legs starts shaking again. He increases his pace and I moan his name out getting off for the second time.

"Now please." I whisper after I regain my consciousness my voice coming out ragged as he ducks his lips on mine. He slowly moves them against mine and this time I kiss him harder my wetness sipping out.

"Yes ma'am." He leans up and climbs off the bed. The LED lights swirling around the room intensifies and they seem like a mixture of rainbows and stars falling down on the floor and then swirling around the room. Zain, pillow talk blares from the walls. Oh God what's with him? That song is so dirty with the pissing off all the neighbours, fucking and fighting.

He comes back with a small packet and flashes it on my face.

"Condom?" I ask even though I know the answer.

" What do you think?" He smirks.

"Should I help you... You know what I mean." I blush looking at the bulge in his boxers.

"Of course, we've never done this before, are you nervous?" He asks.

" The fact that we've not done doesn't mean that we don't know how to do it." I reply pushing him down on the bed.

" Whoaahh , sex teacher, let's go on." He chuckles giving me the foil. I put it down beside me. In one swift move, I pull his boxers down and his huge dick comes bouncing on my face. Its erection is sharp and my eyes go wide open wondering how this thick junk is going to fit in me.

He sits up on bed and I sit cross-legged in front of him. He leans closer to me and he gives me a kiss on my lips and another on my forehead. "It's going to be okay." He whispers and I nod tearing the packet open.

He takes my hand in his and we slide the condom over his hard length. It feels slippery to the touch. His cheeks flush and he says, "That was good for starters." I roll my eyes grateful for the playfulness instead of the tension we should be feeling.

He smiles running his thumb along my lips as he lays me down gently. He shifts his body so he's on top of me and he uses one of his knees parting my legs wide. He runs his finger in my wetness and he smiles.

"I love you, Kellane." I nod and I mouth 'I love you' without letting the voice out. And then he positions his member on my centre.

"Tell me if you want us to stop okay? It's going to hurt for a bit." I nod pulling him down to me. His lips meet mine once again , they seem to be moulded for each other. His tongue teases me and I feel myself soaking a lot more. I'm too engrossed in the kiss when I feel him push in. His silky condom brush against my inner walls and I shudder screwing my eyes shut.
I gasp as he moves further inside piercing through my flesh. I wince at the pinching feeling inside me. It's the worst feeling ever.  I've heard people say it's painful but I didn't know it was this painful.

We still for a while unmoving, the feeling so uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" His voice is raspy.

"Move." I command fisting the sheets.

His hips starts rolling slowly against mine as he moves in and out kissing my lips, nose, cheeks, neck and collarbone at the same time.

Tears form in my eyes and he stills inside me and looks at me worried, "The fuck princess, Should I stop, are you hurt?" Of course it hurts but I don't want him to stop.

I shake my head. "Please resume." I watch in amazement as his eyes close slightly, his jaw clenching. He grips my thighs, pulling me closer to him. His muscles contract as he increases his speed slightly. The pain has almost disappeared. He buries his head on the crook of my neck as he moves and now there's pleasure mixed with slight pain. I start moving my hips with his after the uncomfortable feeling disappears.

His breath is staggering, hot and wild against my skin. There is a slight sting each time he thrusts into me. I tug at his hair as this seeded connection sends me to a place I never knew existed before.

I love this man. Even if tomorrow doesn't work for us, I will forever live for this one love making night.

I move my eyes to his hooded ones, the way he's looking at me with vulnerability, Also like I'm something fragile, china made and he might break it if he's not careful, that only sends my tears stinging in my eyes. He leans in kissing both my eyes. God why is he good with everything?

He should be illegal to humankind really.

His eyes never leaves mine as he moves in and out of me. Controlling himself so hard by moving at a slow pace. He kisses me. His lips has a strange taste, they're salty. I kiss him back and then I move to his neck. He groans gripping my thighs harder. The kiss turns insatiable and I claw my neatly manicured nails at his biceps as my legs starts shaking.

And he now starts pounding into me faster with long hard thrusts.

"Are you close?" He asks after a long while of hard fucking.

I nod kissing his neck as I suck gently on his skin. Shivers run down my legs making them shake tremendously. A pit of warm sensation forms in my lower stomach and I roll my head back screaming his name as I cum undone. He moves in and out a few more times before he groans spilling his seeds inside me.

He stills inside me for moments as we regain our consciousness, he leans up to pull out but I clench my vagina walls around him tightly even if it's hurting.

"You little minx." He chuckles and I feel his length growing inside me again. "What type of creature are you?" He teases and I pull him down biting on the spot behind his ear that sends him over the edge.

"Your little minx of course." I whisper softly with added effect, my words dripping with seduction as I run my tongue up and down his earlobe. "Dispose that condom and come back here, bare. Don't bring another one." I whisper my words sending tingles over him. He groans and then he says,

"Remind me again who you are." He grunts his voice staggered. And then he moves out of me leaving a hollow. I whimper at the loss of connection. Moving around his wet sheets, I doesn't miss the big patch of blood I was lying on. I scrunch my face opening the drawers on his bed and I find another set sheets. As am about to turn I feel a hand grabbing my ass. I shriek turning around fully to a naked Ballice. This is happening. My face heat up as my eyes move to his bulge.

"Uhmm... The the... blood." I stutter pointing at the sheets.

"I saw that already. You want to change them?" I nod. "You don't want to lie on your own blood?" He smirks raising a brow.

I slap him lightly on his cheeks pushing him away.

Tbc...