23. Annoyed

I'm not going back to Cam's place to pick my stuffs. They can as well stay there to make it easier for me when we'll be having our girls time again.

"Oh Lodzin and Bruce are already at your place, Cassandra just called to inform me, just so you know, we are here all alone except for the workers and maids who are busy at their work places." Bally says as he drops his phone next to mine on the table, a mischievous smirk growing on his face.

The moment I turned my phone on, I had been bombarded with message notifications mostly from Cam and Tif. Beside replying their messages and telling them that we'll meet at school tomorrow for explanations, I had also discovered that Tif got wasted and she ended up staying at the party house with Dubel. Cam on the other side left with Jelton. This is just so good, we have a lot to talk about tomorrow.

I roll my eyes dramatically as I stand to spread the bed. "So? It's good because I'm about to join them right after I'm done making this bed, move your ass to the chair now." I command. He just sits there looking at me like I have a spatula popping out of my face. I push him off of the bed and he falls down on his butt a groan escaping his throat.

"Ouch! Woman do you want to turn me into a cripple at this age? Oh fuck it hurts." He scrunches his face pathetically as he crawls to the chair next to him.

"Well that's what you get when your brain takes long to process." I snort changing the pillow cases into the clean ones from the drawers. I can feel his eyes on me from his desk the whole time. "How often do you change your beddings?" I ask keeping my eyes on the pillows.

"Don't worry Mom, they're always clean." I tilt my head to face him, he's smirking.

Mom? I roll my eyes averting them back to the sheets I'm tucking on the bed now. "And what's that supposed to mean?" I ask trying hard not to sound curious or inquisitive.

"Anyway Cassandra has them always changed when I'm not around, so they are always clean."

"I figured so too." I snort sprinting towards the door after I finish making the bed. It's almost noon now and I feel like I've overstayed at this place.

"And where are you going?" Bally asks her voice raising a notch higher and a hint of curiosity lacing it.

"I should get going, it's almost noon now and I have a lot of work to do back at home." I open the door slightly and take a peek on the hallway then I swing it shut as I turn around to face him.

"No you're not going, there is still time." He says getting up and sprints towards the door where I'm standing. I give him a glare but it seems like he enjoys the look I'm giving him. "Why are you in a hurry? For Christ's sake today is a Sunday, what are you going to do?"

"And what exactly do you want me to do here for the remaining time." Now he's standing next to me his height towering over my 4'9 terrible one.

"I need your company princess." He blurts immediately bringing his gaze down to mine, begging me with his eyes.

I'm surprised he needs my company.

"Sum yesterday's whole night and today's whole morning, isn't that enough company lover boy?" I take his hand and wraps my small fingers around it biting back a sigh. His body tenses against my touch and he brings his eyes to my fingers wrapped around his hand lightly.

He draws me closer to him with his free hand and lowers his head a little bit look at  me more closely. "I can't have it enough with you." His deep voice lets out and my eyes bulge out.  I don't mind in the slightest that Bally is serious from his look and his rich deep voice.

"Bally stop it already, I'm leaving now." I snap immediately disentangling myself from his grasp and then I walk towards the bed without another word as I feel his steps following me.