51. The cell

I've always known that the crisp air and changing colors of the leaves in fall represent a new beginning. Unsurprisingly,  there's also likely a sociological basis for loving autumn because some people see it as a comforting time. If my thoughts can be fair enough, I always think of snuggling up in a chunky woolen sweater and lounging by a crackling fire. But that's unfortunate, I have school.

November, autumn.

I somehow like it because I believe it presents a new chapter and probably a consoling moment but then I hate because it is a bit cold not like winter but still the air is cold with low temperatures and many plants definitely stops making food.

There are days a person wakes up with a bizarre type of energy.

Positive energy.

And so me today.

Despite waking up late, I still managed taking time to pull myself into a somehow real lady figure. I also had time to drive Lodzin to his school since the both of us had slept in and he missed his school bus.

It happened that yesterday after getting home at around 9 p.m from Tif's, Lodzin was waiting for me in the living room. My heart constricted when it dawned on me that I've been spending a lot more time with my friends and when I wasn't with them, I was in my room reading.

Once I had stormed in the living room freezing from the cold outside, a shrieking sound had startled me and I stood on the doorway deadpanned. And then an ear splitting squeal sliced through my ears, from my brother definitely. He jumped and clamped his feeble legs around my waist. He then buried his head in the crook of my neck muffling something along the lines of 'miss you and sleep in your room' . That's how he ended up in my room. We joked, played games and watched Tom and Jerry for something like 26 minutes before sleep took advantage of him. I know my sleeping styles are a whole different level of worse, but hey, we managed a night without strangling or suffocating each other.

After dropping him at school I got back, stripped and walked into the shower. It was freezing of course but boy did I took a cold one? Shit I had no time for heating water, I had time for dressing. Three minutes is what it took me to clean myself and exactly forty five minutes is what it took me to dress. Damn, I usually do dress in fifteen, wait did I triple my norm? Of course yeah.

Have I told you that today is on Thursday, fucking Thursday and I have not caught even a glimpse of those blue eyes I've come to like so bad?  Yesterday I knew he had no exams but he didn't show up. Okay that's what I can at least say since I didn't catch a sight of him on the peripheries of Hudson high.

He hadn't texted and I being the Tleigh kellane I really am, I don't find it necessary to start a conversation, it's so not logic to me. You gotta be kidding me, Even the person who makes all your emotions go haywire? The person who you like with and without your senses? Shut up stupid subconscious, I grit.

It's not ego, but I hadn't texted nor called either. Was I really that bad? What if something had happened to him? I pushed the thought away quickly as soon as it had come.

So a thought had passed me this morning, after taking a shower, I'd towel dried my body but I left my hair wet. I slipped Ballice's plain black t-shirt over my body pulling my lower lip into my mouth seductively, like a she devil I never was.

He'd asked for my picture the last time we talked, oh yeah. And so that's what led me to the act. So I set my camera on delay capture, five seconds to be exact. I softened my eyes, narrowing them a bit my lower lip still pulled into my mouth and my upper teeth grazing the outline of my lower lip. I had hang my head lazily pulling my dripping wet hair to my right side. I was braless of course. I had perched my butt a little higher after throwing one leg over the wood popping out on the lower base of my drawer. Now the other leg was straight, no bends. I took the photo. Oh God, did I look like a freaking seductress? My eyes shone bright with a hue of new spring and flecks of mischievousness all at once. But a new green glint playing in them. I've never appreciated myself. I even looked a little bit taller showing much of leg. My nipples perked through his t-shirt and they were so visible. Especially the right one where my wet hair had drenched that part of the T-shirt.