47. Dirty minded BFFs

I'm left with no choice but to tell them everything that happened. I start with Maya and the kidnapping.

"That BITCH!" Tiffany snarls gritting her teeth together.

"You're lucky they didn't tie you up and torture you, I don't know what I could have done to that princess of whores!" Cam adds her face turning red from anger.

" Princess of what?" I break down into laughters.

" Hell yeah, it's not funny thank God it went vice versa. Where is she now? Still in jail?" Tiffany asks her face stiffening much more.

" Yeah She'll be taking her exams in there, we visited her yesterday with Ballice before he dropped me home." I explain.

" So right! I feel like the aura around me is cleansed further, she never let me have my Jelton in peace!"  Cam exclaims as more light glows in her eyes,  the bitch used to send her warning texts to leave Jelton for her but that never happened. "What did he say?" She asks in curiosity.

" Ballice told her directly that she deserves hell straight away, prison is a joke for people like her without hearts, he also told her not to mess with her girl again." I blush at the last statement and my cheeks start heating up when they both pop their eyes out looking at me with their mouths gaping ghastly.

"What are you not telling us? Ballice helping you wasn't enough for reconciliation, you even went ahead and accepted him, like yes you told me you love me at the fair and now today I also want to tell you that I love you too, sorry for not telling you this earlier?" Oh Tiffany! I look at her faking a disgusted face but I fail miserably. My blush deepens.

"No, that's not it."

"Then what is it Tee baby bum?! " Cam literally yells.

"Jesus you don't know when to quit, do you?" I tell them everything on how we went to his place, how I slept earlier, diarrhoearing words at dawn to the second kiss of the day he gave me in his car when he drove me home. The kiss which almost turned out heated hadn't it for me who pulled away. I smile at the memory and they both squeal excitedly.

"That's so sweet aaaawww, I'm glad you admitted you like him, it took you so long though. I knew you liked him, you were just in denial." Tiffany quips.

" How did you know?" I feel my heart hammering against my chest. Was it that obvious?

"Oh trust me Cam, I've known you since we were kids. The way you took peeks at him whenever he wasn't looking, the way your eyes glow whenever you see him even from afar, how you laughed harder whenever you two were together. It's not like I mean you don't always laugh when you're with us, no. I mean, with him it's different. Your eyes sparkles numerous shades of green something we saw last when you joined Hudson those first days, and how your cheeks gets tinted whenever you talk about him." Tiffany smiles at me and I feel like i might tear up. Nobody knows me better than them. Well, except my Dad and Na'zila of course.

"And how you stare at his eyes specifically whenever he talks to you and how you got worried that day when he missed school. You think I didn't notice how you kept wandering your eyes around the classrooms, cafeteria, taking a peek on your phone every second." Cam adds smiling my way too. They got me there.

"And that's love actually, that's how I felt about Dam... Yes that asshole. He should have waited instead of...fuckkkkk" Tif cusses biting her lip to control her emotions.

" Hey... Sorry about that Tif baby, and am glad you guys know me better than anyone else, I admit I was so stupid. But he really was a jerk to me at first, how could I possibly forget those horrible stuffs he did to me? I know every person has his or her own ways of expressing their love, his ways just got to be a little too weirder and intense." I narrate.