14. Let's go be bad girls!

By six we are all done dressing and doing our make up.

Tiffany has her jewellery consisting of spiky bracelets and a silver choker. Her lips are a bright wine matte colour making them pop out a bit in contrast to her white dress. She also has her contact lenses on. She narrows her eyes, a naughty gleam playing in them after she notices that I'm staring at her.

"I Know I'm gorgeous, c'mon just tell me." she winks my way as she hands me a tube of lipstick. "Just do me a favour and put on some lipstick."

"I'm fine with the lip gloss." I say pushing the tube back gently.

"Whatever,I just want to have fun tonight, let's go be bad girls!" She squeals excitedly as she slumps herself on bed picking her 6 inch maroon heels from the floor and slips into them. They have a zip on the back and they really look nice her tiny feet fitting in perfectly.

"Let's have some wine downstairs to make us a little tipsy and more confident, Morgan told me that he's expecting more than a hundred and fifty people tonight." Cam says pushing a pin into her bun as she grabs a mascara brush off the table, sweeping it across her lashes for the thirtieth time now.

"What! You must be kidding me, and how come he has not mentioned it to me?" I choke on my air,"We're a lost cause girls, I've never been to a grand party before, this isn't our party then!" I tense looking at them with wide eyes.

Tif squeezes my shoulders gently and rests her chin on them. "Tee loosen up, I told you to act like your age"

"Yes I'm acting like seventeen!" I spit still tensed.

" But seriously baby girl, stop worrying I bet you're going to like it, besides we'll be with you the whole time. "Cam says pecking my cheek lightly and I feel my nerves relax a bit.

I grab my new heels from my bag and slip into them. They are black with straps at the ankle. I stand and stride towards the mirror the girls following me.

"Jesus, you're so hot Tee!" Cam exclaims my eyes meeting hers in the mirror.

"I'll marry you right now if I was the other gender." Tif says winking as she squeezes my ass.

"Tif stop it already, you guys don't Know when to give my poor ass a break, do you?" I giggle putting my hand on top of hers to remove it.

They are both hot too. Cam's red dress shouts contrasting our white ones. She's wearing a dark maroon lipstick and she has her fake lashes on completing her look. She tied her brown hair into a neat low bun tucked with pins.

I on the other hand has my hair falling free resting on my lower back. I like it so freaking much. It's black like black black and it has enough volume.

I'm adamant to Cam and Tif's persuasions to give it another taste of colour but I don't want. I like it this way.

After a final glance of satisfaction, we walk downstairs and Cam pours us each a quarter glass of wine. I take small sips and by the time my glass is cleared I feel like my nerves have relaxed eighty percent and my aura is cleansed.

We use Cam's car to the party and I take the wheel since they both don't want to drive.
I pull my phone out of my clutch and putting it on navigation. Morgan had already sent us the address.

The drive to the party is filled up with music as we sing our lungs out. In about thirty minutes I pull  into a long driveway trees aligned on it's sides. A massive building big enough to be a lodge comes into view. It's modern and sleek. The light outside is right on the verge of being too dark but it adds to the appeal.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car taking in the surrounding. We walk to the main door and Tif rings the bell. She rings it more than five times as if the person from the other side of the door can hear her.

She starts jiggling the doorknob but there's no response. I guess the party is in full swing. She glares at the still locked door and starts banging it with her open palms.

"Tif let's look for a backdoor there must be one." Cam suggests pulling her off the door. She sighs giving in when the door suddenly opens and a tall muscular guy steps out. His warm grey eyes lit up in surprise and pleasure as they spot Tif. He reaches out his hand and shakes Tif's and then shakes ours too after Cam clears her throat playfully.

He says something but the deafening blast of music coming from inside makes it hard to hear him and he closes the door behind him after noticing that we can't hear him.

"Uh... I'm Dubel come in please." He says softly looking a little flushed.

"What a sweet unique name." Tif compliments with her faked sweet voice and I literally smirk at her rolling my eyes.

She continues, " Oh I'm Tiffany Binella, she's Camille Leisse, she points at Cam grinning and then she points at me as she winks smiling sheepishly, "And she's Tleigh Kellane."

He nods casually smiling, "Nice to meet you ladies you really have sweet names and you look gorgeous. "He compliments shyly a dimple appearing on his left cheek.

"So." I start,"Can we join the party?"

"Of course!" He flushes again. "Please come in."

Music bombards my ears once he opens the door gesturing for us to get in first. The smell of beer, sweat and different types of perfumes and colognes permeates the air. My eyes sparkle the remaining tension fading away as I takes in the surrounding again.

Bodies close together are rubbing against each other and others are writhing on the floor.

"Let's grab a drink." Cam suggests as she starts walking towards a room. We follow her to the room I assume is the kitchen.

I hate the way everyone seems to be staring at me and I'm damn sure it's because of the tight dress I'm putting on.

"It's about time you join us." A male voice says startling us. I peer between Cam and Tif to look for it's source.

"Oh Morgan!" I exclaim as I turn around to hug him. He hugs me back tighter lifting me off of the ground as he whispers into my hair.

"Oh Lord Tleigh you're so freaking hot! Better guys keep their eyes and hands to themselves tonight"

" Or else what" I chuckle lightly whispering too.

"Or I will chop their hands off and feed them to the dogs. I'll also bore holes in their eyes." I chuckle making him chuckle too. He then breathes out heavily and lifts me down to hug Cam and Tif .

He then walks into the kitchen cabinet and comes out with a bottle of beer and pours it into three glasses.

"Oh thanks I don't think this is a good idea , I'll have water, the party is still raw for now." I tell him as I watch his jaw set in a disappointed frown.

"C'mon girl a glass is okay to give us a party mood." Tif speaks up winking my way and I shake my head.

"I think Tee is right we'll just pass." Cam says darting her eyes to the door where the noises from the dance floor are booming from.

We all surrender and follow Morgan to the table at the corner of the hall surrounded by the so he called his friends. He said he'll introduce us to them so here we're following him.

I love you guys remember to vote and comment 😜🥰🥰 it's about to gooo doooowwwnnn let's see😂😂