57. Realization!

When I open my eyes again I find all my friends surrounding me, music is blasting and am also in Ballice's arms who looks baffled.

"We're sorry Tee baby bum, we planned this." Cam's voice croaks.

"What happened? " I all but ask.

" You were voted for the prom queen and you were in shock. You passed out for two minutes." Morgan explains.

" Can you do this? They're waiting for you two up there." Jelton quips.

" If you can't, it's really fine we don't have to_" Ballice starts.

" It's okay, I'm okay let's go." They all look at me worriedly and I smile nodding my head to assure them that am good.

I slide my arm around Ballice's arm and we amble to the stage together.

The crowd goes wild again as we reach on the top of the stage.

Sounds like, "Aaaaawww they're so cuteee!" "Oh my gaaadd! " Permeates through the air as the crowd scream on their top notch voices.

I don't miss Cam and Tif's voices, "That's our Tee baby bum and his jerk whom she adores so much!" Oh God this can't be any embarrassing.

And then a fake diamond crown is placed on my head cameras flashing on and off. I almost get an epileptic episode. A fake clear crystal gold King's crown is placed on top of Ballice's head too. And then more pictures are taken.

"Let's have a dance from the prom king and the prom queen of the year!"  The prom administrator's voice startles us from our little moment of smiling broadly at each other.

I look at Bally my heart pounding again. He nods letting his hand out for me to hold again. I take it without hesitation and we walk to the dancing floor.

I place one hand on his shoulder and he takes another one in his hand. We both halt at the briefest second of the touch.

A dance is not just a dance and fingers are more than fingers here. There is a designated opening on the lower back of my dress. He slides his other hand down there and my body tightens at the heat of his palm as if he'd just reached in and squeezed my soul.

For a moment all I concentrate on is the warm patch that burns at the bare skin on my back.

We start moving to the rhythm of the music slowly turning around. The sensual embrace and the eye contact is overwhelming.

For a moment I get lost in his blue orbs. They are holding so many untold stories. A thousand pains that are now heeling and mostly a soft glint which is sparkling brightly. They're holding me steadily with so much passion and I want to get lost in them forever. They're speaking, I can read the love in his eyes. And then realization hits me.

Stop denying it Tleigh! You've been in love with this guy and there is nothing you can do to unlove him. This is more than just those crushes people have out there. When did I fall in love? And till when will I keep denying this open fact that my friends have already seen through.

This is wild. I think I fell in love with him at first sight even though he kept annoying the hell out of me.

I lean my head on his chest and he spins me around startling me.

"Bally!" I squeal kneeing him lightly. It's just me and him. Everything that is surrounding us is closed out.

He smiles down at me, the smile that usually stops hearts.

We sway around to the music, rotating slowly as we gaze at each other letting our eyes speak our emotions for us.

I'm too engrossed in controlling my breathing to notice how Ballice is really a good dancer. He takes one of my hand and spins me under his arm which is held up making my flared skirt of my mermaid dress to flare around too.