52. Plan aborted

Songs I was listening to while writing this chapter
• Who do you love by Chainsmokers
• Piano man by Brandy
• Pillow talk by Zain
• Let you love me by Rita ora
• Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
Break free by Ariana Grande...

I was listening to them just for thrill they've nothing to do with what the chapter entails!😂😍

They're my favourite songs though!✨💓

***
Wooaah!

And there is Tleigh Kellane. Taking slow motions. The breeze dishevelling my already frowzled hair. I finger comb it as I scan the familiar environment surrounding me.

It's break time students are hustling in all the hallways, others are on the field but,

But...

He is in the parking lot leaning against his car perching one leg behind.

It'll be an understatement to say that he's looking just good, no he's looking like a fucking Greek god. Part of his hair is tousled back and the other is falling to his forehead and there's still part of it set in a quiff on the top.

There is something about him I still can't put a finger on. Just how any type of cloth looks good on him. No doubt he can still look sexy even without clothes, ewww gross!

He's wearing black jeans, Long dark Maroon trench coat stopping at his knees and a collared white t-shirt underneath it. With his signature black boots. God he looks so good, too much of cuteness. Despite the cold air whispering around, his trench is rolled up on both of his hands.

After I park my bike, I start moving to the opposite direction. He ignored me for two freaking days, well game on.

Five steps, five strides is what I take to be exact before a hand slips under my arm from the back and wraps itself around my stomach pulling me back. I come into contact with a hard rock like surface. His chest! And then I forget how to breath again. Cinnamon and pine scent invades my senses. His cologne.

I smooth out the initial tension that has come with his embrace as I dissolve into his touch. I'm still in a daze and I don't know what is running through his mind with all this proximity between us. My heart also takes a temporary vacation from my ribcage.

He breaks the silence first after what feels like an eternity.

"Princess." He hisses against my skin his voice deeper than I remember and it's so raw and pure all at once. Maybe it's this crisp air and coldness adding to it. But it's smooth. I can't compare it with anything than purified honey.

Silence.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't tell me you didn't see me here, I've been waiting for you, an hour now." He quips and I still keep quiet. He exhales loudly. "Shit! I didn't know I missed you this much!" He wraps his other hand around me and he tightens both his hands on my stomach my back pressing on his front. He then lowers his head and soaks his face in the crook of my neck.

Now I'm reminded how to breath again but my breath hitches at the back of my throat. God teach me how to hate him again! I can feel the hair on my neck standing, my heart doing somersaults, goosebumps, heat creeping up my neck, eyes watering, legs turning jelly-like, butterflies in my stomach, my head spinning. All emotions at once.

I clench my fists at my sides. Deep breaths Tleigh. Deep breaths. In a swift move, I turn around to face him. I'm still caged in his arms. I move my eyes up but I stop them at his lips for a second. Hey Tleigh. I drop them, I don't meet his blue orbs. I'm afraid and I really don't know why.