32. kissing in the rain.

He laces his fingers in mine again and I look into those soft blue orbs again. They're just as clear as day but I can see through my teary ones the different types of emotions swirling in them. I will be lying if I say I don't feel anything for him but still I'm confused because my hormones and emotions are so fucking confused. I don't know what to think and what not to think.

"I'm.. I'm confused Bally! Because for a fact I know I'm going to wake up from all this and find out it was just a freaking dream!"  I whimper looking into his eyes as more tears keeps pooling out.

He moves his hand to cup my cheeks cooing me. "This is not a dream, it's a reality Princess." He lets out a light chuckle and continues. " You're that girl who's tough to get as I told you. I Know you hate me somehow and definitely you're going to push me away after we leave this place, that's one thing I'm for sure. You'll ignore my texts and even me physically at school. I know you don't want anything to do with me and by so you're going to shut me out yet again. Did you ever considered that as rude too? It's okay I can't be friends with you because I ruined that chance but can you atleast---"

I pull the collar of his shirt bringing him closer to me with one swift move and I shush him with my lips. I move one hand to the back of his head bending him down a little because I can't keep standing on my feet if I really want this.

"Tleigh." He talks against my lips and pulls back to study me obviously shocked.

"Kiss me Bally." I kinda beg ,kinda command and his eyes glows as he scans my face unbelievably. I see a sparkle in them as he inclines towards me slowly and lays his mouth on mine. It promptly feels like a freshly split open fig. His lips feels just same as the last time we kissed but this time they're making me feel a swish in my heart with their hotness and pure softness. I feel them with the utmost piety, tiny sips and nothing salacious but impatient wriggle.

He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip teasing and biting it slightly lowly. It's like opening up my soul, tasting, feeling and seeing the colour of rainbow in my own sensual way. The way his lips moves on mine makes me feel like fireworks are glowing inside my stomach. He opens his mouth and I'm instantly greeted with a taste of peppermint as the tips of our tongues meet.

He moves his mouth to my neck and the feeling from every swipe and lick by his tongue is incredible which makes me tug at his hair tight. His teeth grazes my collarbone which makes me moan out loud in delight and pure pleasure. Never knew kisses like these can be pleasurable, oh God. The feeling I'm getting can not be put into words and even so, there hasn't been any part of speech or figure of speech invented to describe it. I bet so.

I've forgotten everything I wanted to remember and in this moment like a swift intake of breath, rain starts pouring but he doesn't stop and each emotion is happening to me all-over again. I remember everything I wanted to forget too. Figment of imaginations anyway.

"Bally it's raining." I pull out mugging as I look up at him. He's leering down at me as the drops of rain starts blurring my vision.

"Who cares? anyway they say that it's always a blessing when it rains, even the heavens are conspiring with us. So, can we just live this moment even in if it is in the rain?" I nod at his silly question making him widen his smile as he brings his lips on mine again. The earthy smell surrounding us and the sound of little dancing water droplets on the leaves above our heads makes me want it more. I can feel the rain washing the summer heat away and washing off the caked dry summer dust thus giving rise to Fauna and Flora.

I feel him trying to pry his way in and I smile parting my lips slowly giving him what he needs. It's like none of us is feeling the thick droplets of rain that are hitting on us so hard drenching our clothes. He rolls his tongue over mine and we exchange the sucking as the rain exposes the range of emotions and feelings all at once.