45. Somebody special.

Slowly, my lips find hers and everything goes blurry and I drown into nothingness. I miss these lips so damn much. I last tasted them on the fourth of July. It's been four months now. Four fucking months. I move my lips slowly on hers. It takes her a few seconds before she responds back. She kisses me with the same pressure. Low. And with the same sync.

She tastes strawberries with a slight taste of passion fruits. I kiss her slowly swiping my tongue over her lips as I suck them at the same time. This time it's different. Nobody is in a hurry. We savour the moment sucking, licking and biting each other's lips . We repeat it again and again. I feel her smiling against my lips.

I feel the surging tide of warmth making me limp as she circles her legs around my waist our skin coming into contact. She pulls me closer her body pressing against mine as the kiss gets intense with a swift gradation. I open my eyes and I found hers are closed. I like the view. She looks so innocent yet wild but so beautiful at the same time. I like the way she's kissing me softly. It feels like she's caressing my lips with her own.

I feel dizzy, like the world is swirling and my eyelids becomes heavy, I close them. She parts her lips sending wild tremors along my nerves evoking sensations I've never felt before. She slips her tongue into my mouth once my lips part rolling it over mine. Her fingers grip my hair and I feel like am melting every inch square of my body dissolving into hers. She then slips her hands under my shirt and they start roaming sending shivers all over my body.

Our tongues make love to each other slowly, gently and carefully. I can feel my heart exploding. Woman, what are you doing to me? I've never wanted anything in this world as I want her right now. I feel a twitch in my shorts as she keeps grinding on me. Her hands travel down to my navel and she starts making circles there. Oh God can you please go down a little lower baby bum.

I slip my hands under her t-shirt and for a moment I think she's going to stop me. She doesn't. I keep going higher and higher drawing figures all the way up as I still waiting to be stopped. She doesn't stop me. I then move where the mould of her breast starts. She's braless! Holy fucking Mary! I caress the skin around it gently and after a while, I cup one of her breasts in my hand. She gasps making a squeaking sound at the back of her throat. She deepens the kiss this time exerting a little more pressure on my lips.

I start kneading her breast. Her nipples turns hard perking up sharply. I pinch one gently and I move to the other breast. I flick both nipples between my fingers as I squeeze their moulds gently. She has the best size of breasts. Not small and not big. It's just a handful. I pay attention to both breasts my mouth not leaving hers as a moan escapes her throat.

The kiss gets sloppier but we doesn't stop. I move my hands lower and lower as a swimming giddiness spins me round and round. I stop them below my crotch, on top of her panties. I run my fingers along her length through her thin lace panties. She lets out a loud moan which diffuses to the back of my throat. Her panties are soaked. I rub my fingers on the top of her cunt slowly waiting for her to stop me. She still doesn't. She soaks her panties further as she tightens her grip on my hair sucking on my tongue and lips harder. She's grinding her hips a little faster now.

I move my hands away from her and she makes a sound at the loss of contact as I pull away from our heated make out. Her eyes snaps open and realization hits her as she pushes me off her.

"Ba...ba...Bally..." She stutters trying to catch her breath. Her lips are plumpy and her nipples are perky against the material of my shirt. I don't know where I should look at. Her exposed thighs, her perky nipples or her plumpy lips?

"I'm sorry, I got carried away." I look at her worriedly. I know she might run away and avoid me again or she might as well make a joke out of this. She blinks severally looking at the bulge in my shorts and then her eyes lands on mine. They look so tensed and the air around us seems unsanitized.