33. My jerk*

It's an exam week and our minds can't be any occupied. A week has passed since we left the fair with Bally. We've been getting along quite well and I hope this will be it for us, no more riling each other up.

I'm done with my first two exams for today. I started with literature which was really fair and I've just finished my geography exam, it was just okay too. So I'm seated on the bench outside our exam hall waiting for Tiffany and Camille who were at the community jacaranda since they had no exam when I was in my geography exam.

As I'm about to reach for my phone from my backpack and some familiar cologne stings my nose. I bob my head up only to see a flash of a moving shadow, I tilt it to my left and I see Ballice padding slowly to the direction of the cafeteria. Shit, how did I forget we had exams in the same hall.

I turn my phone screen on and a message pops up immediately.

Tif: Meet us at the cafeteria, we're already there, I'm sorry we were lazy to come pick you🤗.

I groan tiredly typing a message back as I stand up.

Me: I swear I'll kill you, I would have castrated your balls if you had one, you're lucky bitches. I've been sitting here waiting for you, ten minutes now👹.

A message goes off from Camille seconds later.

Cam: Don't kill us Tee baby bum😜, tacos for you on my bill.😁

I grin widely at her message and I find myself pattering so fast towards the cafeteria after dropping my phone back in the backpack. Yes Tacos! I really miss them. Wait Tee baby bum? So that's my new nickname? Wait till I get there. That bugger damn!

Friday was the last time I saw Ballice on our biology class. So today is on Monday but I feel like it's been weeks since I saw him. I'm a foot away from him at the moment.

He's screaming black as he shambles lazily towards the cafeteria his hands shoved into his jean pockets. He's in black from head to toe and I'm starting to question myself if there's anything to do with his outfit today. Maybe there is a meaning to it. Black leather jacket on top of black t-shirt, jet Black jeans hugging him tightly and black leather boots. His hair is in a clean quiff, for the first time I see it not messy, miracle.

I tiptoe quietly and I slightly jump wrapping my hands over his eyes to blind him and I finally stand on my toes controlling my breathing so that I won't give him any suspicions. So childlike. He stills taking a sharp intake of breath and then he relaxes chuckling lightly.

"Princess, I know your scent." He gabs turning me around in one swift move and now I'm standing in front of him flushed.

"Jerk!" I snort pulling my hand away from his.

"Whose jerk?" He smirks tightening his grip on my so hand which I used to blind him.

"Uhmmm... your dad's jerk, maybe?" His face falls and he tightens his grip much more. "Bally ouch! You're hurting me!" I let out a loud cry but he doesn't budge. He's glaring down at me, his tall frame towering over my pathetic 5'0. "And you should know that we're in the middle of the hallway."

"Who cares? I've not done anything toxic or sexual, why would it bother you?"

"But you're hurting me Bally." I chortle in a whisper curling my lips as I jut them down. He drops his hand immediately and a frown appears on his face. He then draws me closer to him and he wraps his hands around me my head hitting on his rocky surfer chest.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt you, it's because you're stubborn. Let me see your wrist." He pulls away taking my hand in his and he starts scanning it. " I forgot how delicate your skin is, shit, it's reddening!"
I gaze up on his tensed expression and I burst out laughing. "What?" He scowls down at me but I shake my head still laughing.