61. Hold you close

I remove the bloody sheets and I replace them with clean sheets as he stands there watching me. Ogling at my ass exactly.

"Imagine your dad knowing that a boy's dick has been in your small cunt." He bleaths crawling towards me.

" Gross, stop it!" I crack swatting his arm away.

He attacks me with kisses along my neck as he pushes me down to the mattress gently.
"Are you ready for another round or should we sleep now?"

" Am ready." I quip my face flushing.

" Condom_"

I stop him as I grip on his arm. "I don't want it. I want to feel you."

His eyes pop out in surprise and then he says, " Do you want to be pregnant cause if that's what you want, I don't think I'll be responsible as a father, I'm not ready." His voice comes with an edge in it. No snark in between.

" Thanks for letting me know that you're just after my cunt and if by accident I get pregnant I have to sort myself out! Get off of me! Now!" I snarl pushing him off of me.

" Who wants a baby? Heck you're barely eighteen even, Tleigh!!!" He shouts back gripping my sides to steady himself.

Wait Tleigh? Did he just fucking call me Tleigh? So I'm not his princess anymore? Or even Kellane? I look up at him angrily.

And then it hits me like a tsunami! Realization. I've just given him want he has been wanting, he can as well trash me. He could have waited for at least a day. Not right this instant. Pain strangles my heart and my breathing becomes laboured. He's looking at me as if am not the girl he was fucking minutes ago. Here I thought he was making love to me, am so naive.

"I've given you what you wanted, are you feeling good now?" I blurt the words coming out running, before I can stop them.

" Princess ." And there he goes. I'm still wondering how that simple nickname unravels me. His eyes softens and he trails a finger along my jaw. "I'm not using you, stop overthinking." I drop his finger from my jaw.

" Well then what?"

"Why are you saying it will be by accident when you know very well the consequences that will follow?" He cajoles.

" The fuck." I grit. " I don't mean right now, you made it clear that you'll never be responsible if I get pregnant, even if it'll be unplanned. Bally did you ever loved me? Or this is all for thrill? Or I was a challenge to you and you've just won? Or you wanted to know how it feels to be inside a girl's vagina and you've known now, Did I ever meant_"

He pulls me into a tight hug rolling us over and now am on top of him.

"Jesus Kellane, why would you think like that? Of course you were a challenge to me but I never kept chasing on you just to proof myself a point, I loved you, heck I love you! And am sorry if I got you wrong." He looks vulnerable under me. "It's just that am afraid. A thought of me being a father has never crossed my mind. I really love you princess. Trust me." He begs his voice breaking.

" It's just that I'm afraid, maybe you're not who I thought you really are, I don't regret what we've just had, and I don't know what it was but I think we should stop this before it goes any further." I'm even shocked as those words leave my mouth. Do I really want us to stop what we've just started? No.