I can feel the crowd's screams, chants and cheers but they seem so distant even though I'm sure they're just front within.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever come across." He says as we sway around his face more fascinating than all the dresses, corsages and all the jewelries in the room added together.

I smile up at him this time dismissing my tear glands that are straight active. "And you're the most handsome man I've ever set my eyes upon."

"Princess..." He sucks in air. " You gonna be the death of me." He states blinking his eyes and I chuckle lightly as he spins me around again. He then lays me a little lower in the air his hand supporting my back as one of my legs float in the air. He brings me back to his chest chuckling after sometime.

"Never knew you're a good dancer Mr Mendel." I mumble after controlling my breath.

"Well... surprise!" He lets out a deep chuckle.

I love how our bodies fit well together even if we have insane height differences. We glide seamlessly to the next song without complaining for the length of the songs.

In the second song we dance in silence letting our emotions talk for few shimmering minutes of heaven.

I close my eyes basking in his Balliceness. I love this guy so much. I'm sure of this. Fuck rules or dreams, we'll do this together. I have to listen to my heart this one time for I've been fighting what it wanted for so long.

I look at him straight in the eye and beam. He returns the smile. A tear slips down my cheek as I study his handsome features on his face.

I open my mouth, my lips quivering. "Bally." Tears pool down at once and I whisper softly not missing a word. "I love you." The song stops like a merry go round that stops abruptly. He looks at me like I've grown two heads.

"Mmmmh..." He hums.

"I love you so so much, till it hurts." I pronounce smiling as more tears pool out.

I didn't know that the whole congregation has cooled their voices down. I hear my voice echoing back from the speakers. Oh my goodness.

And then I look around, everyone is watching us, staring at us . I look back to find Ballice sprawled on the ground.

I let out a loud scream as I lower myself down to him. I shake his body profusely but he doesn't even move an inch.

I start yelling at the crowd to help me but nobody is moving. "Why are you fucking staring at me! Call the ambulance!"

I look at my friends and they're smiling at me from our corner. And I hear gasps from around. Tif and Cam have there hands clamped on their mouths.

My heart is beating wildly against my chest. Fear has slinked into my body.

Frustrated I turn to look down at the passed out Ballice but what I find next is not the passed out Ballice, he's kneeling on one knee, a Peora Velvet Red Rose Jewellery Ring Box in his hands, inside it is a platinum plated elegant Austrian Ring with diamond crystal heart cut embedded on the centre.

I literally scream out loud and the crowd bursts into laughter. And then Westlife music blasts through the speakers. The queen of my heart.

I pay attention to the music instead of kicking the king of pranks who is kneeling in front of me. I almost passed out for the second time of the day when I saw him on the ground.

So here we stand in our secret place
Where the sound of the crowd is so far away
You take my hand, and it feels like home
We both understand, it's where we belong
So do I say, do I say goodbye
We both have our dreams we both want to fly
So lets take tonight, to carry us through the lonely times

I'll always look back as I walk away
Memories will last for eternity
And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
When I found my way back to your arms again
But until that day, you know you are
The Queen of my heart

So lets take tonight, and never let go
While we dance we kiss, like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down, like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment, till we meet again

But no matter how far, away you may be
I'll just close my eyes, and your in…

They lower the song's volume and Ballice's voice snatches my attention back to him.

"Princess, we've fought our hearts for so long, you have fought yours more than I have fought mine. I know you have dreams and having a boyfriend was the last thing in your list of pro's. But I'll be the happiest boyfriend on earth if you let me go through this journey with you. I'll help you achieve them. I also have mine and we can work them out as one. I love you so so much Tleigh kellane. More than you can think of. So I'm taking this risk to ask you what I've always wanted to, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiles nervously his eyes not leaving mine. "I'll still wait if you're not ready, even if it takes my whole life, I'll still wait, even if_"

" Yes!" I squeal excitedly. "I would love to be your girlfriend Ballice Mendel!" He immediately slips the ring on my ring finger. It fits me perfectly and I turn my eyes to it admiring it and I'm suddenly swept off the floor. He pulls me into a tight embrace and the crowd goes wild again.

Am once again reminded of the environment surrounding us. God, I don't know how I should react.

"I saw this coming." A voice pulls us out of the hug. We turn to meet our little group and the voice was from Jelton.

"Welcome to this world bro even if you made yours grand making us all look like losers." He adds chuckling lightly as he taps Ballice's shoulder.

"Wuuuuuuu." Aimee ululates sneaking her arms around my back. I hug her back smiling. I feel flushed.

"I should be jealous because I'm the only one left out without a boyfriend but I'm really not, I'm happy for you two." Tiffany compliments as she hugs me too.

" And welcome to..." Cam winks my way as she inches closer to me and she wraps her arms around me. "Love making world." She whispers in my ears and I immediately push her away cracking.

"I love you too." I say trying to cover her foul words.

All the boys congratulate us including Morgan who warns Bally,
"If you hurt my Barbie doll, you'll explain it in the mortuary."

" I'll hold on to that threat then." Bally smiles at him and we all fall into a group chatter.

" One more dance before we call this a night." Nard suggests.

"Sure." We all say in unison.

We dance for the next thirty minutes all of us wearing happy smiles.

I can't thank the heavens enough for sending me such a charismatic man in my life.

"Thank you." I whisper to the night.

"Ours or yours?" Bally asks once we're in his car.

"Yours." I blurt immediately without seconds thoughts.

He leers at me and says, "I love you."

"I love you." I answer back.

He smiles once more before pulling us out of Hudson.

For now I'll have to say goodbye to Hudson high till graduation next week...

TBC