"Oh Tleigh when did you learn to be this evil?" I had asked myself giggling like a schoolgirl as I typed the words, Morning my jerk, I miss you😜, underneath it and then pressed the send button.

Trust me when I say he was ignoring my presence on purpose, not even my presence, my existence sounds a lot better. Albeit, thirty seconds had not passed before my phone flashed while I was drying my hair. I knew it was him and I even confirmed it. Take that for ignoring me on intent, I hang up. Promptly it flashed again, this time I strode towards my desk after muting my ringtone. I packed my hair into a tight half ponytail leaving the rest flowing down my back after drying it.

After 45 minutes I was on my mirror wearing my favourite jeans. It's a high waist denim. I had a white cotton crop top and a down trench coat from triple F.A.T goose draped over my shoulders. I finished the look with high black boots stopping just below my knees. They were wedgy thus making me a tad bit taller. They're my favorite too with a leather like bowtie on their sides where they stop. I didn't button the trench coat up, I just left it open. Everything underneath the trenchcoat was tight but not suffocatingly tight, I mean comfortable tight. Like my crop top which was stopping where the waistline of my trousers started. I had worked on my makeup. I can say I looked elegant really. Puckering my glossy pink lips, I took one appreciative last glance on my mirror admiring my small curves then left the house my boot clinking all the way to my lawn.

I hopped on my bike, my first destination being at one place at the moment, the cell. I had wanted to pay Maya a surprise morning visit. I checked on my phone, it was 8: 57 a.m. I didn't flinch, it's final highschool exams period, no pressure. The teachers are treating us so soft. Well they should, this is our last days, they'll never see us there again!

Okay, the  school curriculum had been changed in Hudson last year. This period is supposed to be the first semester but badly enough, it's the second semester in hudson. But the system is only affecting the Juniors and the seniors. The freshmen and the sophomores are in their first semester. We spent the whole of our first semester in junior at home after the school was burnt down by I don't know who. That's how we ended up with this peculiar confusion.

Positive energy. Now I'm riding my bike  admiring the autumn. It is really a beautiful month. The colours are warm and vibrant wiping out the blanket of green from the departing season. The colours maybe warm but there's a cold sting on my cheeks. Along the way, I can see some of the deciduous trees shedding leaves, the leaves which have changed colour. Some have changed from green to yellow, others to brown_
....

Sitting in the corner of the chilled room, is Maya. I can see the sharp corners at each edge of the room. The walls, painted red many years ago, connecting each corner forming a perfectly shaped square room. The dull paint on each of the four walls carries a burden memories where psychotic women drawing closer and closer to their death had been scratching at the walls. Looking up from the rails to the other corner of the cell, I see many moths fluttering around to find the only hope and light that is left in the prison. And there is Maya giving me death glares from her seated position.

"Youuu!" She seethes dragging herself up from her seated position and flounces right towards me.

"Heeey Casanova, not that way!" I hold a hand up stopping her midway. " Can you at least say hello to your old friend?"

" You wish." She snorts.

" I missed you anyway, uhmmm what's new here? I see you have a bunch of friends over there." I point to the corner where I saw moths, "So it's clear you don't want me here, right?" I raise my perfectly drawn brow at her and I can see malice dripping off of her. Pure anger, hatred, pain and maybe a plot of revenge.