47. Dirty minded BFFs

Start from the beginning

"At least he apologized for that, I think you started liking him more those two months he showed his soft features." Cam says. Well she might be right about that. But I was attracted towards him at first sight. I was almost like, oh God what a beauty? But it was cliche cuteness... So so handsome in everyway...

"So you almost lost your virg..."

"Yes, oh God stop reminding me about it." I cut off Tiffany smacking my hand over my face groaning.

"Is it humiliating you or turning you on?" Cam questions a cheeky smile playing on her lips.

"Kind of Both." I bite my lower lip harder cussing myself inside for admitting that it turns me on.

Lord I shouldn't be feeling this way if not for the dirty minded friends I have. They keep feeding these erotic scenarios that makes me want to do it practically. Cam has never stopped feeding us on how she rides Jelton, how she's now an expert and how Jelton can't get enough of her. Tiffany on the other hand can't stop dreaming about a man who has a cliche boner. How she wants to ride him and how she wants to be ridden. While cam tells us the styles they do use and how they do it, Tif on the other hand also adds the styles she's gonna use and how.

Now tell me? How can my mind be any pure when surrounded with such friends? Perfect perverts, mouthy ones though.

"I think you should try doing it, it's really sweet." Cam advices. Bad influence.

" No thanks, it'll be on my wedding night." I say and she smiles weakly her eyes looking lost.

"That's what I used to say." She says after a while.

"But I'm not you, at least let me turn eighteen I'm too young for that." I defend myself.

" Does that make us the villains in this story? We naturally lost our virginity before eighteen, infact I lost mine at sixteen, how does that make us feel? Bad people or confused hormonal teenagers?" It's like Tiffany is venting and I know she's hurt.

" Not really, I never judged you guys, infact I gave you my full support. For me, the thing is, growing up, I had my life all figured out, I've always been with a dream. But we all know that sometimes dreams are not valid. You get what I mean?" I look at them and they smile back at me.

" Please make it up to him, he was hurting. You did too, make the most out of the remaining time. Maybe after highschool you won't be able to see each other." Cam says and I glare at her not liking the sound and the thought of that last sentence.

"Do you not want to see Jelton after highschool?" I ask her.

"Heck no that's not what I meant, I'll die." Her eyes widens at the thought and I almost think she's going to hyperventilate.

"Well, you now know the feeling I got when you said so." I smile deviously at her and she sneers thrusting her middle finger towards me.

"I'm jealous." Tiffany pouts looking at us.

"I know about Dubel..." Cam trails.

"I think he likes you." I finish for Cam. I'm glad am not the only one who noticed it.

"No way, I'm not his type! He'll never like me!" Tiffany shakes her head vigorously refusing the fact .

"Can we bet on this?" I suggest.

"Yes please Tee baby bum." Cam winks at me.

" Screw that name, ugghhh..." I scrunch my face disgustedly at her. " Tif if we'll find out he does and if he admits, I'll need a carton of chocolates."

" You'll take me to the spa, full moon spa I mean." Full moon is the most expensive spa in Hudson. Cam can't be any serious. Wait am I serious? A carton of chocolates?

"You can ask more, I swear he doesn't like me. " She states flatly and in so much confidence that almost makes our suspicions waiver but we know better than just that.

"Well, deal." We seal the deal with our pinky fingers. More of a promise now.

"Now I think we should pay that bitch a visit in jail one of these days, she should know that we're made of bronze huh!" Tiffany Snickers and we fall into fits of laughter.

"She's made of wood... No it's iron metal infact... because she's all rusty... Let's go check on her tomorrow after school, I can't wait to see her." Cam adds.

We end up chatting about guys, celebrities as usual and how we will make a special bomb just for Maya Turner as a joke of the day. We help Tif's mum prepare supper, thereafter we Clean the dishes as Tif's brother sits on the kitchen counter blaffing on how campus is sweet with so much freedom but gross when it comes to relationships. Commitment is what makes most of them fail. He's a real player, so I can't be surprised if he fails to commit in his relationships. We close the day with watching soap operas that leaves us all in a crying mess, they do turn us into emotional wrecks always, especially when it comes to breakups or exceedingly lovey doveys.

I get a message from my favourite person as I'm about to sleep. And now for the next ten minutes we chat before I ask him to let me sleep. It makes me happy to sleep smiling thinking about Ballice's corny texts unlike before, I used to sleep frowning, thinking about my mum's death. How I still can't believe she's really gone.

Hope he'll erase the hideous memories in my head . My jerk...

Tbc