46. Lies, hoodie and j...

Start from the beginning

Liar!

Again!

I wish you know what happened. At four I was up taking a bath at my jerk's bathroom, I slept at 9 p.m and it was no big deal getting sleep, as soon as my head hit his soft mattress after I changed into his shirt which was waiting me, I blanked into Oblivion. And how I wish you know how I was blabbing out my feelings for him at five when you were here sleeping your tiresome away and most likely how we made out afterwards...

"Actually I got up at 3 p.m in the afternoon." Am sorry at that time we were pillow fighting like kids and mocking each other in the best ways we know how.

"Okay, I get." She points out. Am wrong if I thought she'll stop at that. "Which room did you---"

"Heeeeeyyyy oh God help!!! Jeeeezzzzzz nanny! You're getting ridiculous!" I squeal in surprise as I march out leaving her in a fit of laughter.

"I think I'll just have to judge your actions!" She shouts throwing herself back at the couch.

" I love you too." I reply humorously as I strut towards my motorbike parked at my lawn.

"How I missed you baby." I orate as I strum my hands on it slowly checking it out. It's so clean. I know now I have Lodzin's debt. I thought he was kidding when he told me dad helped him clean it yesterday morning after they finished cleaning dad's car. My love for them can't ever decelerate, it keeps accelerating and now my heart is so full.

I put on my helmet revving up the engine to my bike and off I zoom to Tiffany's place.

Just ten minutes is what it takes.

"Look who is here at last!" Camille prattles excitingly as she runs towards me. "Wait, the last time I raided your wardrobe was just last week and I didn't see that hoodie, you'll give it to me later on." I know she's serious about this but to hell be it, she's so not going to get it.

"Forget it." I state flatly as I pull her closer to me and I wrap my arms around her. "I missed you both sweet bambis!" I say opening one arm to Tif who's ogling me.

"I didn't." Tif rolls her eyes as she wraps her hands around me from the other side.

" I know right." I wink her way after pulling away from the hug. We take the plastic seats surrounding the inbuilt metal table painted in white on their backyard. The place is so cool with a soft breeze from the flowers and trees around.

"I like that hoodie too." Tiffany says .

"Thank you." I reply back and immediately I hear Cam clearing her throat.

"I'm not forgetting about it, I'll still be wanting it after this. I like black hoodies with white words on it." She winks at me. I know her games.

Actually the hoodie am wearing is written
'Deeper each day' in white bold letters on my back and on the front it has a symbol of Nike in white too just above my right breast. I got it yesterday from Ballice, now I have two of his hoodies and he doesn't want them back, or so I think. So good of him and so opportunistic of ? Me of course.
Wait scratch that word. I'm not an opportunist.

"This is from my special person and you can't even have a sniff of it." I warn her and she feigns a hurt while Tiffany on the other side drags her chair closer to me.

"Mmmmhhh who is that?" She asks her voice laced with curiosity.

"Tee baby, who is the lucky guy?" Cam chimes in grinning widely, her cheeks must be hurting.

"My j... Oh some guy, who I truly adore." Finding words to describe him will be tough, I wish they stop at this point. Tiffany has been nagging me to stop giving him that cold treatment for the past two months that have passed, wonderful how she never gave up. Camille on the other side was just there, she used to tell me that I should give my heart what it wants, if it tells me to forgive him I should exactly do that, but stupidly enough, what I did was the opposite to what it wanted.

"Wait wait!" Tif raises her hand. "Uhmm.. my j..." She trails biting her lip. " My jes... No Jesus doesn't apply here, my jo, Jon.. j.. j..."

" My jerk." Cam blurts after a moment of thought.

" Damn straight! Wow, You're so smart!" Tif squeals giving Cam a high five.

" Always." Cam replies batting her eyelashes proudly.

" Wait, don't tell me... Shit does that mean you're now talking, oh fucking right, tell us more." Tiffany moves closer to me, looking more curious as she slaps her head dramatically.

" Tell you what, it's not like I've said anything my diva, you gushed your questions out and you answered them yourself, I don't know what is left to add." I say looking at them trying to maintain a calm and expressionless demeanor.

"That proofs it right, she has nothing more to add, yaaaaay! God it's been three months, fuck THREE MONTHS!" Tiffany exclaims looking at me in disbelief.

" Now you're exaggerating Tif baby, for crying out loud, how did two months skip to three?" I complain looking at her with the same glare she's giving me.

"That's the point, how does that two sound coming out of your mouth you warthog!" Oh trust Tiffany with insults.

" Warthog?" I feign hurt placing my palms over my chest. "I'm deeply wounded"

"Snap outta there!" Tiffany grimaces. " We  need details...full!" Yes ma'am. I look at them and Cam nods saying,

" Timer starts now!" Commander. I snort.

Tbc