Adult to Baby Megavolt x Nanny Reader pt. 2

The next moment, you're in the kitchen. You've got Elmo with you. He's sitting on the kitchen counter with a cup of milk in his hand. He told you, "No lid." when you gave him a sippy cup. Much to your surprise, he hasn't spilled a drop of it. He seemed pretty smart and independent for a toddler, too. Little are you aware of his secret, though.

You're making food for him. You look at him and you smile. He blushes and he thinks to himself, "Hey cutie. Ooh, you're looking good. Light of my life. When I'm an adult again (Y/N) baby... you're mine.~" He drinks his milk.

You say, "Is my wittle guy hungry? He must be famished and want that empty stomach full of food, huh?~" He blushes and you move away. He whispers, "Keep me, mommy.~" You look at him and you say, "Did you say something, sweet pea?" He says, "Umm... hungry." He gives you the innocent look. You smile and you say, "Really soon, pumpkin. It's almost done." He sighs and smiles at you.

You get the food done and you make his plate. You pick him up and you put him in the highchair. You set his food down and you put his cup of milk by him. You stroke his head and he sighs and smiles. You say, "Eat up, Elmo. It's just for you." He eats, unlike any toddler.

You say, "Huh. You eat kind of like a grown man." He looks at you and thinks to himself, "It's because I am a grown man, baby. I was turned into a toddler by my stupid machine. But I'm happy about it now. I met you... and now I want you.~"

You sit in a chair and you drink a can of soda as you face him. You sigh and you say, "I wish I could have kids of my own. One that looks just like you. A cute wittle rodent boy like you.~" He blushes and he thinks to himself, "A kid that looks like me, huh?" He smirks and thinks, "Well baby... get with me when I'm older again and we can make that happen.~" He grins and he eats.

You say, "You want some more milk, Elmo?~" He looks at you and he nods. You get up and you grab his empty cup. You say, "Miss. (Y/N) will get you some more. You just eat up because after you're done... you gets a nice warm bath. Him will be nice and clean.~" He whispers, "I love the way you talk to me.~"

You say, "W-what was that?" He looks at you and says, "Mama?" You sigh and you say, "I'm losing it." He suddenly says, "No you're not, baby." You gasp and you say, "Y-you... spoke. Like perfectly. You must have a gift."

He says, "There's no gift." You gasp and you say, "Elmo... Are you a baby at all?" He says, "Truth be told baby... no." You say, "Hey. Finish up your food. I'll get your milk. After this, you can have a talk with me." He says, "Do I still get a bath?" You say, "Yes." You walk to the fridge and you get out the milk. You bend down a bit and Elmo looks at your butt. He smirks and whispers, "God, you're so perfect, (Y/N).~"

You get his milk and you walk over. You set it by him and he drinks it. He finishes his food and milk and you say, "Looks like you're all done." You grab his empty plate and cup and you take them to the sink to wash them. You put them in the strainer and you get him out of the highchair.

He clings to you and he looks up to you saying, "You're so pretty." You smile and you say, "Awe. That's so sweet... I wish half the guys I've dated even complimented me at the slightest." He says, "What? Who didn't say you were?"

You say, "Well. I... How do you know about all of this?" He says, "After you bathe me, I'll tell you. But... you might wanna be careful not to get my hands too much." You say, "Why?" He holds his hand up and shows little jolts in his fingers.

You gasp and you say, "Wait... Only the super villain Megavolt has those powers. Are you his son?" He says, "No... I am him." You gasp and you say, "You know what? Just so the Mr and Mrs don't suspect, I'm giving you a bath. They might smell it on you." He says, "The oldies, you mean?" He smirks. You smirk and you say, "Come on. I know you're a super villain, but be nice." He sighs and says, "Fine. For your sake, baby.~" You walk off with him.

(Time skip.)

Later after bathing Elmo, you're sitting up in his room with him. He says, "Thanks for not soaking my hands too much. Appreciate it. I may... short circuit a bit." You say, "What happened, Megavolt?" He says, "Wanna know how I got into this mess? Got stuck with these two oldies? Well, they're rich so that's a plus." He grins.

You say, "I see." He says, "Darkwing Duck and I were having at it. A little brawl as usual. Good guy, bad guy. You get it." You nod. He says, "I invented this machine called the Youthinator. I was gonna zap Darkwing with it and turn him into a baby, so he wouldn't be a threat to me and my schemes. But the damn thing backfired and got ME instead. So... here I am. Stuck in the body of a snot nosed toddler."

You say, "How are you supposed to get back?" He says, "Rezap." You say, "If you'd like, I can get you out of here and we can find that machine, so you can get back to normal size. And be an adult again." He smiles and says, "You'd do that? Awe, you're the best." You smile.

He smirks and says, "Come on, sweetie. You have to be hiding something, yourself. I know that look on your face." You look at him and you say, "Wanna know mine?" He says, "Tell me. If it's something sketchy, I'm gonna like it."

You look around and you look at him. You quietly say, "I'm after these guys' money and the kid... Well, when I thought you were a kid." He smirks and says, "Ooh, I like you already. And yes. Please baby? Get me the fuck out of here." You giggle.

He says, "Hey. What's so funny?" You say, "You're a baby right now and you're cussing." You laugh a bit. He says, "You've got a cute laugh there." You sigh and you say, "Anyways. Yeah. Truth be told... the wealth. I can't help it. I love money... and babies." He says, "Hey. (Y/N)." You look at him and you say, "Yeah?"

He says, "Once I'm back to my old self... team up with me. I need you by my side. You're single, right?" You say, "Yes I am." He grins and says, "Even better. You and I can rob this place and take their fortune. You and I will be rich. Rolling in dough." You smile. He says, "By the way, my name is Elmo for real."

You hear the front door opening downstairs and Leona yelling, "Miss. (L/N)! Elmo! We're back!" You gasp. Elmo says, "Welp. The oldies are back." You whisper, "Just keep playing along until I get you out of this." He whispers, "Alright, baby. I mean it. Come with me when I'm back to being the grown super villain." You whisper, "Alright." He grins.

You say, "Okay. Play along. Act like I'm playing with you." He says, "Alright." He lays down and you grab his little feet. Richard and Leona come upstairs and they find you and Elmo. You're playing with him and he's giggling. You say, "I'm gonna get those wittle bitty feet. Iiiii'm gonna get those feet!~" He giggles. Leona smiles and says, "I see things went well, Miss. (L/N)."

You look over and you smile saying, "Yes. They did. He's such a little sweetie." Richard says, "That's great. Your pay will come through the mail for you, tomorrow Miss. (L/N)." You say, "Thank you guys. I could watch Elmo everyday." Leona says, "Glad you could oblige, Miss. (L/N)." Elmo hugs you and says, "Love." The Parkers smile and Leona says, "We'll give you a few minutes with him." They walk out.

Elmo has his arms around you and he looks up at you saying, "We'll keep playing along, baby. You can be my very own partner in crime. Not just because we're both criminals." You smile and you say, "You're lucky I've always like you... Megavolt." He grins and says, "Best day of my life. You have no idea."

(Not over yet.)