Crush Elmo x Reader pt. 3

You're off work the next day. You're looking at your phone right now as you sit at a table in the food court at the St. Canard mall. You're messaging your new friend you've made at work. Zoe. You type, "I look forward to seeing him again, Zoe." You send it.

You get this, "Ooh, I bet. Girl, you want his ass, don't you?" You type, "You have no idea, Zoe. I'm falling even more in love with him." You send it. You get this, "He just left work. I don't know what for." You type, "I'll see him tomorrow." and you send it. Little do you realize, a certain rat guy is at the mall right now.

That's right, Elmo happened to have overheard Zoe tell some others that you were gonna do some shopping at the mall today and now he's there. He got off about twenty minutes ago. He looks over at you after getting a latte from Starducks. He says, "I'm here, baby. You'll get what you want.~" He smirks and walks off.

You finish your food and you get up with your shopping bags. You got Japanese food while you were there. You say, "Okay. Heading out." You walk off with your bags and you get to the exit. You suddenly get pulled into a narrow hallway and you gasp.

You look around and you say, "O-oh god. S-someone help! I..." You hear this, "Relax, (Y/N). It's me." You gasp and you blush, recognizing that voice. You look ahead to see Elmo. You smile and you say, "Elmo... Hey." He says, "Hey, yourself." You say, "How are you?"

He says, "Great. Hey... I've overheard your conversation with Zoe yesterday while you were on break." You gasp and you blush. You say, "Y-you... heard us?" He says, "Yeah. So you like me, huh?~" He smirks. You look away and you rub your arm.

He says, "Come on. What are you scared for? You act like I'm gonna laugh at you for this." You look at him. He says, "I wish you could've just told me." You blush and you say, "Huh?" He looks at you and says, "I didn't think someone like you would like ME of all people."

You blush and you look at him. He says, "Come with me." You smile and you say, "Okay, Elmo. Where at?" He says, "My place. It's not the greatest, but I live alone." You say, "It's okay. I live alone, too." He moves away and he says, "Come on." You follow him out of the narrow hallway and you head out of the mall.

You follow him to his car and he says, "Get in." You get in on the passenger's side and he gets in on the driver's side. He puts the key in the ignition and he starts it. He pulls out of the parking spot and he drives off.

As he drives down the road he says, "Want music?" You say, "Sure, Elmo." He turns the radio on some rock station. It's the song Self Destructor by Chevelle playing. You smile and you dance to it a bit. He smirks and he continues driving. He says, "Don't worry. We'll pick up your car, later." You say, "Okay."

You get to the bad side of St. Canard. He says, "Little reminder. With my reputation, I live on this side of the city." You say, "It's okay, Elmo. Whether or not you have a bad rep, most of us can't afford a fancy place this day and age, anyways." He says, "I like that you understand. Living isn't easy and it only gets worse." You say, "Yeah. I know."

You get to a building that has a store below it and some windows above it. He says, "My apartment is right above this glass shop. I'm a single and lonely guy, so I live here. Cheap rent. One bedroom." You and Elmo get out of his car and you follow him to a door. It's a door next to the windows of the glass shop. He says, "Right through here. There are stairs."

He opens it and you get inside. Sure enough, there are stairs. You follow him upstairs and there are two doors. He gets to the door on the right. He says, "My neighbor's a dick. Little heads up." You nod. He unlocks the door and he opens it. He brings you inside and you follow him in. He shuts it behind him.

You look at Elmo and he looks at you. He suddenly pulls you close and you blush. You cling to him. You say, "Elmo." He looks at you and he says, "I'm more than fucking thrilled that you like me as much as you do, (Y/N). You're the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. And here you were at work giving he hints. You want me that bad, don't you?~"

You say, "More than you think, Elmo. You have no goddamn idea.~" He pulls you close and he says, "I know now. And believe me when I say this, (Y/N)... I want you, too.~" You blush and you smile. He leans in and he suddenly kisses you. You wrap your arms around him and you kiss him back.

He tilts his head and he deepens the kiss. You moan into it and so does he. You jump up a bit and you wrap your legs around him as you have your arms around his shoulders. He holds you, having one arm on your back and the other on your ass.

You move away from the kiss. You say, "You can do whatever the fuck you want to me, Elmo. I've had dirty thoughts about you for quite sometime.~" He smirks and says, "Yeah? Want me to take you back to my room and bend you over my bed?~" You say, "Yes.~"

He says, "Want me to pull on your hair and make you my little sub? My daddy's girl?~" You say, "I'll take anything from you, Elmo.~" He whispers, "That's my girl... Come with me.~" He puts you down and he takes your hand.

He looks at you and he says, "What do you say, baby? Want to spend a little 'quality' time with me?~" You blush and you smile. You nod. He brings you to his room and he shuts the door on your guys' way in. Moaning can be heard a few minutes later.

(Time skip.)

You're back at work the next day. You've got a smile on your face. You're on break and you're having a latte that you drove and got from Starducks. You sip it and you say, "Ooh. Best day of my life, yesterday. So good.~"

You hear this, "Hey girl." You look over to see Zoe. You say, "Hey, Zoe." She says, "Hey yourself, girl. You look to be in good spirits." You say, "Oh my god. Yes. I was with Elmo, yesterday.~" She says, "Oh? Did you two do what I think you did?" You say, "Mhm... I was at his place and we did exactly what you think we did, Zoe. I got what I wanted. Him.~"

You suddenly see Elmo himself walking in and you smile. He says, "Hey." You say, "Hi, Elmo." Zoe says, "I'm getting back to work." You say, "See you later, Zoe." She says, "See you, Elmo." He says, "Yeah. Bye." She heads out of the lounge.

Elmo looks at you and he smirks. He walks over. You say, "Hey, baby.~" He says, "Hey, yourself.~" He walks over to you and he pulls you close. You blush and you smile. He says, "I had fun, yesterday.~"

You say, "So did I. I'll bring you to my place later.~" He says, "Yeah?" You nod. He says, "Hey babe." You say, "Yeah, Elmo?" He says, "There's something you need to know about me." You say, "Babe... Are you who I think you are? I'm starting to suspect that you're... Megavolt."

He holds a hand up and he makes a little spark with his finger. He says, "You're not wrong, sweetheart... I am." You look at him and you say, "I figured so." He says, "You don't seem too put off by this." You say, "Why would I be? I was seeing signs. You have the same voice and you're a rodent like he is. Or why you have such a high criminal record. It was obvious, baby."

He says, "And you still love me for it, huh?" You say, "It only makes it hotter.~" He grins and says, "Oh, I love you.~" He leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. Drake Mallard walks in and his eyes widen at what he sees. He backs away and he says, "I'm just gonna wait until you two are done with break." He heads out.

You and Elmo keep having your affairs at his place, your place, etc. Even a little NSFW. One day you get caught at work by Helga and she scolds you guys for it. She let you off the hook just once, but said that if you were to do it again, you and Elmo would be fired. That day when you and Elmo got off work you said, "Worth it.~" He said, "Oh yeah. Definitely.~"

What happens is, you and Elmo end up loving each other so much that he eventually proposes to you a year in a half later with your answer being yes. You've met the rest of the villains he tags with. The Fearsome Four. You and Elmo end up married and having a son you name Oscar Sputterspark. Oscar ends up with the same electric powers as his dad and even follows in his footsteps.

(End.)