Former Babysitter Liquidator x Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

It all starts with you in the year 2000. You're a seven year old (favorite animal) girl named (Y/N) (L/N). You live with your dad Frank and your mom Svetlana. Your dad is a (favorite animal) like you are and your mom is a duck. Your mom Svetlana is originally from Russia. You were born there in Moscow in the year 1993, but you were only there for the first two years of your life.

You do however know both English and Russian. You learned English first, then Russian. You don't have the accent like your mom when speaking English though. Your dad was born there in St. Canard where you reside. 

He was in the military and was stationed in Russia, so he met your mother there. She was twenty and he was forty, so they're twenty years apart. They got married a year or so later and then had you in the summer of 1993. So now that makes them forty seven and twenty seven.

When you were two in a half, you all moved to the United States after your dad was discharged because of his broken foot from being shot. But it didn't matter to him. He has his family. That's all that mattered.

Pretty soon, both your parents are gonna be working for many hours every week, so they're in need of a babysitter to watch you while they work. You're capable of things, but you're a seven year old girl and you need someone older to stick with you until your parents get home. 

You're down in your room right now. You wanted your room in the basement when you guys moved into your house, so it's down there. Luckily, your washer and dryer are in a closet in the hallway. And the basement has wooden panel walls and carpeting, so it's decent. The entire basement is yours. Even the bathroom down there is yours.

You're down in your room right now as you have your little TV on and it's playing the cartoon Courage the Cowardly Dog. One of your favorite shows ever. You loved creepy stuff and cartoons and Courage sure fit the bill. You're watching the episode where Muriel and Eustace get a new mattress from some rat movers and the bed possesses Muriel. 

You suddenly hear your mom yelling, "(Y/N)! Come up here my little devochka!" You yell, "Coming, mama!" You pick up your remote and you turn the TV off. You get up and you run upstairs. You get up there and your mom sees you. She smiles and says, "There you are, darling. Listen. We found a babysitter." 

You say, "You did?" Your dad comes in and says, "That's right, sweetheart. He's a teenage boy." You say, "A boy for a babysitter?" Your mom says, "My darling. Boys can babysit, too. No discrimination when it comes to gender. Understood?" You say, "Yes, mama." 

Your dad says, "Your mom's right. This young man's name is Bud Flood. He'll be here at noon tomorrow while your mom and I are at work." Your mom says, "We want you to be good for the malchick. He is going through rough time with his dad and is planning on moving out of his house. He needs the money." 

You say, "Okay. I'll be good." Your mom smiles and says, "That's my little devochka." She strokes your hair. Your dad says, "Were you watching Courage the Scared Dog again?" You say, "Cowardly, daddy. And yeah. I was." 

Your mom says, "She loves that show more than activities at school." Your dad says, "You're telling me, Svetlana honey. It's alright though. She's not the only one. Her friend Reginald Bushroot is the same way." 

Your mom says, "Oh, that Reginald. Sweetest little malchick ever. Would not hurt a fly." Your dad says, "How old is Reginald?" You say, "He's eight, daddy." Your dad says, "Right. I should've known that." Your parents have a talk with you the rest of the time.

(Time skip.)

The next day, it's noon. There's a teenage dog boy at your place now. He's slim, has sort of messy hair that matches him, etc. He has on a Nike shirt, dark blue pants, etc. That would be sixteen year old Bud Flood. Or Buddy as his friends and family call him.