Fearsome Four x Single Mom Reader pt. 2

Megavolt is shocked to hear this. (No pun intended.) He says, "Sh... she's my daughter?" You say, "Yes. I didn't sleep with any other guy after you, Megavolt. You're the only one I was with. Amanda's your child, too." He looks out to see Amanda sitting there and laughing as Quackerjack makes faces at her. He says, "Huh. She seems happy with Quacky so far." 

You look to see for yourself and you sigh and smile. He says, "(Y/N)." You look at the electric powered super villain and he says, "I wish I would've known about her, sooner so... thanks for letting me know." You say, "Anytime, Megavolt. Look, I... I don't wanna push you to pitch in, but..." 

He says, "Heh. Are you kidding? (Y/N), she's my daughter. Of course I'll be apart of her life. That is if you want me to." You sigh and you smile saying, "I do. I really do. I just... still don't know your real name. Amanda has MY last name because of it." He looks at you and says, "Elmo Sputterspark." You smile and you say, "Good. Come on. Come talk to her. She is your little girl... Elmo." He nods.

You both walk out of the darkened hallway and you head back to the table you're sitting at. The others see you. Amanda smiles and says, "Mommy. Quackerjack's funny." You look at Quackerjack and you say, "Thank you." He says, "Sure. Anything to get a laugh." You and Megavolt sit down.

You say, "Amanda honey." Amanda looks at you and says, "Yeah mommy?" You say, "See Megavolt?" She looks at Megavolt and nods. You say, "You know who he really is?" She looks at you and shakes her head. You say, "Well, mommy's about to tell you." The others look at you.

Wanda says, "Was there a reason you took Megavolt to have a talk with him?" You say, "Yes, Wanda. I'm about to tell Amanda now. The others need to know, too." Bushroot says, "Know what? Wait... is Megavolt..." 

You say, "Yes." They gasp. You look at Amanda and you say, "Amanda. Megavolt... is your daddy." She gasps and she looks over. Megavolt looks at her and he sighs. The others look at him. Liquidator says, "I knew there was something connected between the two." 

Megavolt says, "Hi, baby." Amanda puts her cup down and she gets up. She runs around the other side of the table and yells, "Daddy! Daddy!" Megavolt smiles and he holds his arms out saying, "Come here." He pulls her close and he stands up. He has her held close and she hugs him.

You feel tears in your eyes as you see this. Megavolt says, "Oh, my little girl. I wish I had known about you sooner. Oh, I'm happy to see you." Quackerjack grins and says, "I guess in a way, I feel like I'd be an uncle. Since you've been like a brother to me. Despite us not being biological brothers, Megavolt." Megavolt looks over at his villainous clown friend and says, "Yeah. I get it. That's fine by me. She can call you... Uncle Quacky." 

Quackerjack grins at this and says, "Nice." Amanda smiles and points at Quackerjack saying, "Uncle Quacky." Quackerjack can't help but squeal at this. He seems to love the kid already, as well. And since Megavolt is her biological father.

Bushroot sighs and looks away. Liquidator says, "Bushroot? What's wrong?" He says, "Rhoda." Liquidator says, "If there's something you need to talk to me about my friend, you can tell me. I'm guaranteed to help you out with your woman problems or your money back. Act now. Operators are standing by." 

Bushroot sighs and says, "It's no use, Buddy. She probably hates me now for kidnapping her and trying to make her into a plant like myself. I just... loved her so much and she turned me down. Outed me as a plant." 

Liquidator says, "I'm still gonna help you find her." Bushroot suddenly says this, "I don't know, Buddy. Forty people died in the hurricane. What if... she was one of them?!" He puts his hands up to his face and he sobs. You all look at him.

Wanda suddenly says, "She's not." Bushroot puts his hands down and says, "Huh?" You all look at Wanda. Megavolt still has Amanda in his arms. Wanda says, "She's the vice president at St. Canard University now. She was at the house next door to mine, meeting a friend when it happened. She's fine, Bushroot."