Creep Bushroot x Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

(Yep. Bushroot's gonna be kind of pervy in this one. XD Don't ask.)

You're a nineteen year old (favorite animal) girl named (Y/N) (L/N). You live in the city of St. Canard with your friend Rhoda Dendron. She works at St. Canard University where she does science. But not only is she your friend, but she's actually your maternal cousin. So you live with her.

She does her work all the time. While she's at work, you have a friend over. A rodent girl named Jan Bakers. While your cousin is at work doing her science experiments or whatnot, you and Jan will kind of party it up a bit with music, booze, etc. at yours and Rhoda's house. Rhoda pays most of the rent, so she's the owner of the house. You make little money working at Claire's at the mall.

Despite you being just nineteen and still unable to purchase alcohol for another two years, you have a friend of yours named Joe get them for you. He's twenty four and he's Jan's uncle. He was only five years old when she was born.

In fact, you're at home right now. Rhoda is getting ready for work. You're in her room with her as she brushes her hair. You're laying back on her bed and you've got a small stuffed rabbit in your hands that you're toying with. No pun intended.

You say, "I'm bored." Rhoda says, "You and Jan go out and do something while I'm at work. This is your off day." You say, "Yeah. I know." She says, "I really wish that you could at least clean up your guys' trash after throwing a party while I'm at the university working. I've come home several times to see you and Jan passed out with beer bottles and even a joint in one of my small cups." You say, "That was Jan's. I swear."

She looks at you. You say, "Okay okay. We shared it. I got the joint from Joe." She says, "I'm okay with Jan, but I'm not too sure about her uncle Joe. He seems to be a terrible influence on you guys. Even more so than you and Jan have been towards each other for the past five years."

You look at her and you say, "Hey, Rhoda. Who was that one guy that used to work with you about a year in a half ago? Reggie something." She says, "You mean Dr. Reginald Bushroot?" You say, "Yeah. Him. What was he like? Was he nice?"

She says, "He was. Very. But he was constantly being bullied by others because of his interest in plants. I thought what he did was great. Unfortunately, the dean was going to cut his fundings. So what happened was, Dr. Bushroot went back to the greenhouse to do a little experiment... on himself. He wanted to prove that his idea worked. It did, but it backfired."

You say, "Did it kill him?" She says, "No. It turned him into a mutant plant duck. So now he's like that permanently." You say, "Well damn. Did something else go down?" She says, "Yes. He liked me, which I was absolutely fine with. But he tried to murder the two scientists who have bullied him, tried to attack Dean Tightbill and he had even kidnapped me and tried to mutate me against my will. He was that hellbent on having me as his bride."

You say, "Sounds like a lady chaser." She says, "I'm not sure what he's up to now. But I would assume that he had stopped chasing me after that and moved on. And I felt so sorry for him. All he wanted was to be accepted and loved and he never got that. I can't help but feel guilty for turning him down just because he's a plant."

You sit up and you say, "Well damn, Rhoda. Why did you? You knew he was gonna be hurt." She says, "(Y/N). He kidnapped me and tried to make me into a plant like him. What else could I say to him?" You say, "I can't imagine what this Bushroot guy is like right now. Not because of you, but the shit he's been through." She says, "You're not wrong there. He has been through quite a bit."

She gets her lab coat on and she says, "Well. I'm off to work. Promise me you'll clean up your beer bottles at least if you throw another party while I'm out?" You say, "Okay. I promise." She says, "Thank you. I'll be back with some food." You say, "We have food." She says, "I mean from a restaurant." You say, "Oh. Okay. That's cool."

You get off the bed and you say, "Actually. If it's cool, could you give me a ride somewhere?" She says, "Where to, (Y/N)?" You say, "The liquor store. Could you buy some beer for me?" She says, "Absolutely not." You say, "Oh come on. You sound like my mom."

She says, "I'll tell you what. I'll take you to Jan's instead. How's that?" You say, "Good enough for me." You and Rhoda leave the room and you head out of the house. You get to her car and you both get inside. She starts it and she drives off.

(Time skip.)

You're at your friend Jan's house now. You're both sitting in the living room watching TV. Rhoda is at work. As you watch TV and you change it to the news you suddenly get this from the anchor, "Hello. I'm Dan Isle and this just in on today's topic. Recently, former botanist turned plant Reginald Bushroot is on the loose. He had just escaped from jail not too long ago. Be on the lookout for a half plant, half duck hybrid..."

Jan says, "Damn. The villain Bushroot?" You say, "Wow. Rhoda and I were just talking about him, earlier." Back to the news Dan says, "And now we go live to reporter, Tom Lockjaw. Tom?" Tom Lockjaw says, "Yes, Dan. I am standing outside the greenhouse of St. Canard right now. It's foretold that this is where Bushroot likes to hide out from the world. But that's not all. We've actually been getting complaints from local women here in St. Canard that Bushroot is not only a super villain, but just a creepy guy in general. I've decided to talk to a few of our women who have faced the plant man."

The camera cuts to a chicken woman who looks to be close to your age. Like nineteen or twenty two years of age. Long blonde hair, green eyes, red skinny jeans, a white shirt, etc. She says, "OMG. Like, okay. So get this. I saw this plant guy and he just like came up to me and I swear he was like staring at my chest. And my butt. Like, dude. Get away. Ugh."

It shows another lady. She's a young duck woman with black hair, a green button shirt, white pants, etc. She says, "I stumbled upon this plant guy. I caught him right outside my window one time while I was getting dressed. It's like the guy was just following me home. I swear it was him. I saw green and he was a duck. Had purple foliage like hair. I had to throw my purse at him."

Another one shows not a woman, but a guy. He says, "The noob was checking out my girlfriend's boobs, man. Like what the hell, dude? That's my girl. Back off." Another shows a woman with wavy brown hair, a red shirt, blue shorts, etc.

She says, "I caught him snooping through my underwear drawer the day I invited him in. I thought he was a great guy. He was polite to me. Guess I was wrong. Not so great when you're doing a pantie raid, are you?" Tom says, "So there you have it. Ladies, keep away from Bushroot. You never kno..."

You turn the TV off and you say, "I've watched enough TV for a day." Jan says, "Me too. Wanna get buzzed? My uncle got more booze." You smile and you say, "Yeah. Let's." You and Jan get up and you both walk into the kitchen.

(To be continued...)