Yandere Megavolt x Reader pt. 4

You're in the room after Megavolt, aka Elmo Sputterspark left to see what Quackerjack wanted. You look over at a window and you say, "Please tell me I'm no more than two stories up?" You walk over and you look out the window. You're on the second floor, but low enough for you to possibly get down. You grin and you whisper, "Yes." 

You look back at the door. You grip the window and you push it up. You look back at the door again to make sure you don't see Megavolt coming in. You whisper, "I'm sorry Christie. I'll be back for you." You crawl out and you jump down. You land a bit hard, landing on your feet and hands, but you manage to stand up. You look around and you run off.

Right back up in the room, Megavolt comes walking back in. He says, "Now, where were we?" He stops as he doesn't see you. He says, "What the? Where is she?" He looks around and looks towards the window. He says, "Dammit! Dammit all! She escaped!"

He hears this, "You'll get her back, Megs." Megavolt looks over to see Quackerjack. Quackerjack grins and says, "I know your intentions, Megavolt. And I don't mean the super villain part." He chuckles and says, "I know you killed that guy just for her. I've overheard you. And his death was mentioned on the news, just no identity of the killer." 

Megavolt sighs and says, "So you found me out. So what? And yes... it was all for her, Quackerjack. But she's gone. She escaped!" Quackerjack grins and says, "Perhaps next time lock her in a room with no windows?" Megavolt smirks and says, "Yeah. I'll do just that. Or put her in a room at least twelve stories up." 

Quackerjack says, "Better find her. She might find someone else to love." Megavolt says, "Like hell she will. She's mine." He heads out of the room. He gets to Liquidator and says, "I'll be back." 

Liquidator says, "How's that woman holding up?" Megavolt says, "She escaped from the window." Liquidator says, "She what?" Megavolt says, "Yeah. I'll be back." He heads for a door and Liquidator says, "Doctors recommend you don't go through THAT door." Megavolt says, "It's the shortest way down." 

He opens it and he stops as he sees Bushroot and Christie making out. He can hear them moaning a bit and she's reaching her hand down to grip his butt. He whispers, "You're a naughty girl.~" She says, "I'll be any fucking thing you want, Reggie.~" 

Megavolt shivers and says, "Will you two wait for that later when we're not around?" The other two gasp and they look to see Megavolt. Bushroot says, "H-hey. Knock next time." Christie smirks and says, "Hey, baby. If he wants to watch, let him watch.~" 

Megavolt says, "I'm going out to find (Y/N). She escaped." Bushroot says, "She what?" Christie says, "Dammit, girl. Don't pussy out on getting some action." She grins and says, "Even I know she'll give into you, eventually.~" Megavolt grins and says, "Perhaps you'll be spared, Christie. You're lucky Bushroot likes you, as well." 

Bushroot holds Christie close and says, "Don't you touch my woman. I know you had to have been the one to kill that guy at the gas station." Christie gasps and says, "I knew it. He does kill for her. So fucking called it." She grins. Megavolt says, "Yeah yeah. Just keep your sexual shit to yourselves. I'm out." He leaves. Bushroot and Christie get back to making out.

(Time skip.)

You're running to the police station right now. You're gonna let them know about Elmo Sputterspark. You figured they had already had eyes on him by from the start with him being a super villain. Let alone Megavolt. But this time, you needed to explain to them that he's also a murderer.

You get there and you say, "Good." You walk over there. But as you get to the building, you suddenly see vines growing from the ground and shrouding the building. You gasp and you turn around. You see the Fearsome Four. Christie's standing next to Bushroot.