Clown Kink Reader x Quackerjack

(Requested by ShinomiChan3.)

It starts off in the year 1997. A baby (favorite animal) girl has been born and she's two days old. She's at home laying in her crib and crying. That newborn... is you. You were born on Halloween, 1997. A married couple come in and they look down at you. 

Your mom Evelyn who's a (favorite animal) just like you and your dad Earl who's a duck look at you and your mom says, "Awe, sweetie. What's the matter?" You continue crying. Your dad says, "Hm. Maybe one of her new toys might work. Hold on, honey." He walks to your toybox and he opens it.

There are a lot of baby toys in there. He grabs a few and says, "Let's try one of these." He walks over. Your mom takes one. It's a block. She hands it to you. You continue crying. She says, "Nope. The block doesn't work. Try the teething ring." 

Your dad gives you the teething ring. You grip it and they think things have settled down, but nope. You let it go and you cry again. Your mom says, "And this squeaking clown toy?" Your dad looks down at you and says, "(Y/N). Sweetheart.~" He squeezes the toy and it squeaks. You calm down and you look up. You let out one little hiccup. You coo a bit.

Your mom smiles and says, "It's the clown toy." Your dad hands you the clown toy and you grip it. Your mom says, "There you go, sweetheart.~" Your dad says, "Our little princess.~" You coo and you manage a little smile. You hold it close to yourself and you close your eyes. Your parents smile. 

Your dad whispers, "Good. We'll get her up for feeding time after her nap." Your mom whispers, "Guess we better stick to clowns for now, huh?" Your dad whispers, "I guess so." They walk out of your room to let you have your nap.

(Time skip.)

Five years go by. It's 2002 and it's your fifth birthday party. Plus it's Halloween since your birthday is on Halloween. You've got your friends over. Three of them. All little girls like yourself. There are a couple of little boys, too.

You're all out in the backyard having your party with cake and ice cream. There are balloons and stuff, too. And clowns. Yes, clowns. You still loved them since you first saw your clown toy as a newborn baby. Your friends didn't mind though.

Your friends are a duck girl named Chloe Greenman who has medium dark brown hair. She loves flowers. Jenny Chapman who's a hen, has long blonde hair is always running into the living room to see if an interesting commercial is on. And there's Aiko Fujioka who's a pigeon, has black hair up in pigtails. She loves electronic stuff. She'll play a lot of video games or just have her light on all the time.

The boys are your cousin Jimmy who's a year older than you are and a chicken. He's six and has on a Monsters Inc shirt and blue jeans. Spiky brown hair, etc. He's into the band Alien Ant Farm. And there's a young duck boy with hair matching him. A bit spiky-ish, he has bright blue eyes, a Nirvana shirt on, etc. That boy is Reginald Bushroot and he's the same age as you and your friends are.

You say, "Do you guys wanna watch TV with me after we eat cake? Invader Zim might be on." Reginald says, "I love that show!" You smile and you say, "Cool." Chloe says, "Yeah. I like the robot. Gir." Reginald smiles and says, "Me too." Chloe smiles.

Aiko says, "I like that Gaz character because she loves video games and pizza like I do." You say, "Thanks for coming to my party, guys." They all smile. Jenny says, "No problem. We like it here. Your parents are great. Wish my daddy stayed with my mommy, but she told me he left her for a hooker. Whatever that means." 

You look over and your smile fades. Aiko asks, "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" You say, "Why did SHE have to come?" They look over to see a teenage chicken girl with a black spaghetti strapped shirt, tight blue jeans, medium dark brown hair, etc. That's your maternal cousin Desiree Emerson. You could not stand her whatsoever. You absolutely hated her. She was a bitch.