Gosalyn x (Fem)Reader pt. 2

The next day, you're in class. Your anatomy class. Well, more of a class where they test your sensitivity towards men or women's bodies. You're sitting next to Gosalyn. She's in there with you. Next to her is her long time friend, Honker Muddlefoot. You peek over at Gosalyn and you smile. She looks over and you look away. She smiles at you. You think to yourself, "Fuck. She's so pretty."

The teacher who is Professor Layla Downstairs says, "Alright class. Let's go over the basics since it's your first day. I like to make things easy for everyone. Now... Can anyone tell me what these are called?"

She looks around and says, "Hmm... Let's see... Ah. (Y/N) (L/N)." You look at her and you say, "Me?" She says, "Yes. What do you call THESE." She uses the ruler to point at the breast part of the picture.

You say, "Um... uh. Boobs?" There's some laughter. She says, "No." You say, "Melons?" There's louder laughing. She says, "Now now. Come on. What are these?" You say, "Fine... breasts." She says, "That's better." Gosalyn chuckles and says, "You're pretty cool." You smirk.

Professor Downstairs says, "How about this?" She points to the lower regions of the picture. She says, "Hmm... Ah. Honker Muddlefoot." He blushes and he says, "W-well. That would be..." He gulps and says, "the... vagina."

Everyone laughs. His face is a bit red. The teacher says, "Good. I see someone's more sensitive than others." She peeks over at you. You grin. She goes on with what she goes over and you look at Gosalyn whispering, "Still on for the party?" She says, "Yeah. What about you, Honk?" Honker says, "Well... okay." You grin and you say, "Cool." You all talk while the teacher goes over things.

(Time skip.)

It's Friday night. You're throwing a party at yours and Gosalyn's dorm. You've also got Honker there. There are a few others. A bigger duck girl named Joanne Stellar. A rodent girl with brown hair named Helen Roth. A gander guy with hair the same color as his feathers named Greg Ganderhoof. A few other college kids are there, too.

Also, Honker met a girl. Her name's Lindsay Beakman. She's a duck girl with long dark brown hair, a slim body, wearing a Sick Puppies shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, etc. She seemed to have taken a huge liking to him.

The party is going on and the song playing on Gosalyn's laptop is Bitches by Hollywood Undead. You and Gosalyn are sitting next to each other and talking. Honker and Lindsay are sitting on the other end of the couch from you guys. The others are drinking, dancing a bit, etc.

Honker says, "I gotta say. This is quite a party you and (Y/N) are throwing here, Gosalyn." Gosalyn says, "Yeah. We both had it planned out. Invite a few cool ones. To me at least. And you've always been cool in my eyes, Honk."

Lindsay smirks and says, "Cute, too.~" Honker blushes and smiles. She kisses him on the cheek. You say, "I come from a family where my parents didn't mind what I made myself look like, but my grandparents... That's a different story. They immediately disowned me as soon as I came out as a lesbian."

Gosalyn says, "That's a shame. At least your parents are supportive. I came out to my dad, his fiancée Morgana and Launchpad a few years back. Dad seemed surprised at first, but they all congratulated me. So yeah. I'm good, too."

Honker says, "Tank told me he suspected before she came out to her dad." Lindsay says, "Tank?" Honker says, "My older brother. He dropped out of high school." She says, "Oh." She grabs his hand and he blushes. He takes hers.

You smirk and you say, "Ooh. She likes you, Honk man." Helen looks over and says, "No lie. I would do both of y'all in a heartbeat." Honker and Lindsay both blush. Joanne says, "My older sister cheated on her boyfriend with the villainous plant named Bushroot."

Honker says, "Wait. Who's your sister?" Joanne says, "Rhonda." Honker says, "Wait... Stellar! Rhonda Stellar's your sister?" Joanne says, "Yeah." Honker says, "She dated Tank. Tank's my brother."

Joanne says, "Holy shit. Well hey. I get to meet his younger brother. Sorry your brother had to go through with that." Honker says, "It's alright. He dates a lot of women. He got over it, quick." You say, "You guys wanna do some shots?" They all agree on it.

You get up and you get some shots ready. You bring them over and everyone grabs one. The next song that plays is 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins. You all take a shot and you set the little glasses down. You say, "This is fun. I'm glad we threw this party." Gosalyn grabs your hand and says, "(Y/N). Come with me."

You and Gosalyn get up and you walk off. You head out on the balcony while others talk, party, drink, etc. You say, "Is there something you need to talk to me about, Gosalyn?" She says, "Yes there is, actually... Well, not really to talk about." You look at her. She looks at you.

She says, "I dragged you away... and this is why." You say, "What is i..." You gasp as she presses her beak against your (beak/lips) into a kiss. She wraps her arms around you. You blush and you have a hint of a smirk. You kiss her back and you wrap your arms around her back.

You're both unaware that two guys are hiding in the bushes right now. A duck guy and a gopher guy. The duck is Dylan and the gopher is Roger. They're watching you and Gosalyn make out on the balcony.

Dylan whispers, "Holy shit, dude. That's Gosalyn and (Y/N) from art class." Roger grins and whispers, "Chicks making out is so hot, dude." Dylan whispers, "Right?" They watch as you and Gosalyn kiss each other.

Right back upon the balcony, you and Gosalyn pull away and you say, "You are so pretty.~" She says, "So are you.~" You suddenly hear whistling and you gasp. You hear this, "Yeah, baby! Take it off!" You and Gosalyn look down to see Dylan and Roger.

Gosalyn says, "Oh great. Those D bags again." You yell, "Get the hell out of here, you creeps!" They run off. Roger whispers, "Worth it." You and Gosalyn face each other and you say, "Wanna go back inside?" She says, "Yeah. Let's." You smile and you take her hand. She takes yours and you both head back inside to party.

What happens in a few years is that you and Gosalyn end up together. You both end up as two moms later on. She's the one who carries the children. Honker and Lindsay end up together and they have three children.

The plant villain Bushroot dumps Rhonda after realizing she was only using him. He finds someone else. Helen Roth from your college. She saw him and took a major liking to him when she went to St. Canard with you and Gosalyn.

(End.)