Gosalyn x (Fem)Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

(Note: Gosalyn is older in this one shot.)

Gosalyn Mallard is an eighteen year old girl who had just graduated from high school. She's about to move out and head for college. She and her neighbor and best friend Honker both. He's also eighteen. His older brother Tank is twenty years old and a high school dropout. He has his own place. A small apartment above a smoke shop in the middle of the city of St. Canard.

Gosalyn's getting her stuff in the back of her car. Drake is standing there and he sighs. He says, "Look at her, Launchpad. Already off to college." Launchpad says, "I know. It seems like just yesterday that she was just a small child, huh D.W.?" Drake says, "Yeah. They grow up so fast."

Gosalyn says, "Welp. That's all of it." She faces her dad. He walks over and he says, "Remember, Gosalyn. Don't skip any of your classes like you did in high school. You're lucky to have graduated with good grades."

She says, "I won't, dad." He says, "I mean it. Stay out of trouble. You're gonna be at least two hundred miles away. You and Honker both. I just worry about you is all and now you're moving out and going to college."

Gosalyn says, "Dad. Launchpad. I won't forget about you guys. I'll skype you." She hugs him and he hugs her back. She hugs Launchpad too and he says, "We'll miss having you around, little lady." She smiles and says, "Thanks, Launchpad." 

Right next door, eighteen year old Honker Muddlefoot is saying goodbye to his mom Binkie and his dad Herb. Tank happened to be there, too. Binkie says, "Awe. Look at you. My little boy all grown up and going to college." Herb says, "Seems like just yesterdays that he was just a little tyke. Now look at him, Binkie. Leaving home."

Honker says, "Awe, dad. I won't forget about you guys. You guys did always tell me that goodbyes aren't forever." Tank mumbles, "Psh. Lame." Binkie says, "Well, I do hope college goes well for you, dear. You've made such good grades in school and you're so well behaved."

After he says goodbye to his family, he walks to his car. Gosalyn gets to hers and she sees Honker. She says, "I'll see you at college, Honker!" He waves and says, "Alright, Gos! See you then!" She gets in her car and she starts it. She drives off.

As he's about to open the door, he feels a hand on his shoulder and he looks over to see Tank. Tank says, "Hey, pipsqueak." Honker says, "Yeah, Tank?" Tank looks around and looks at Honker saying, "Get laid while you're in college. Get a little... action.~" 

Honker blushes and says, "I-I don't think that's gonna happen, Tank. Besides, I've got things I wanna study for." Tank says, "Awe, man. Come on. Fuck your studies. You're eighteen. You're going to college. There's gonna be a bunch of hot babes there. At least kiss a girl while you're there. Who cares if she's popular or geeky? Just kiss one."

Honker sighs and says, "Well... alright. I'll try." Tank says, "Succeed in that. I know that's the one thing I'VE succeeded in. Ha ha." Honker says, "Tank. Really?" Tank says, "You're not that geeky little wimp anymore, Honker. You're almost a grown man. Live a little. You're not living at home, anymore. I've got my own place and it's going well. I get a lot of babes that will try anything."

Honker says, "At least find a girl that won't cheat on you this time." Tank says, "Ah, that was last week and I'm through with that skank." Honker says, "Who did she cheat on you with?" Tank says, "Some green plant man."

Honker knows who he's talking about and he says, "Oh my god. I know exactly who you're talking about." Tank says, "My point is, pipsqueak... live a little. Do your lame studies if you want, but get a chick while you're there. Trust me, it's all worth it. You'll be tempted to doing it at some point. College is like that for real. Parties, drinking, sluts. All of that."

After that brotherly talk, Honker and Tank say goodbye to each other. Honker gets in his car. He hears Tank says, "Pipsqueak." Honker looks out at his older brother. Tank says, "Sorry for being a dick to you all these years, man. No matter how shitty I am... you're my little brother." Honker smiles and says, "Oh... th-that's alright, Tank. Goodbye." Tank says, "Later."

Honker takes off. Tank walks back to his parents and Binkie says, "It's so nice of you to say goodbye to your little brother, dear." Tank says, "Yeah. College should go good for him." Herb says, "I sure hope so." They all head inside. Luckily, Binkie and Herb didn't hear the conversation Tank was having with Honker. Drake and Launchpad head into their house, too.

(Time skip.)

Gosalyn makes it to college and she parks right outside of the building where her room is. She gets out of the car and she looks at the car next to her to see another girl. A (favorite animal) girl. She turns around.

That girl... is you. You see a duck girl with red hair back in a ponytail. You blush and you think to yourself, "Oh my god. She's so pretty.~" She says, "Hey." You say, "Hi. Are you new here?" She says, "Yeah. I'm just now moving into my dorm."

You say, "Sweet." You walk closer and you say, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) by the way. You?" She says, "Gosalyn Mallard." You shake hands and you say, "Where's your room at? I could probably help you out. You've got more stuff than I do."

She says, "Sure. My room's on the second floor. Room 24." You gasp and you say, "We're roommates. That's my room, too." She smiles and says, "Keen gear. I can help you, too." You smile and you say, "Okay."

You and Gosalyn take each other's stuff up to your room and Gosalyn gets the key out. She unlocks the door and she opens it. You both walk inside and you look around. It's all one big room. There's a small kitchen area. And there's one door that leads to the bathroom.

You say, "This is good enough for me." Gosalyn says, "Yeah. Me too. Think of the parties we could throw in our spare time, too." You smirk and you say, "Yeah. By the way, are you into guys or girls?" She says, "Girls." You smile and you say, "Me too." You and Gosalyn look at each other.

You suddenly feel that spark and you say, "What kind of music do you listen to, Gosalyn?" She says, "Mostly rock or punk." You say, "Same with me. You wanna talk more after we move our stuff in?" She says, "Yeah... Sure, (Y/N)." You smile at her and she smiles at you. You and Gosalyn seem to be falling for each other.

(To be continued...)