Darkwing Duck Special pt. 3

The next morning, you're up and you've got your TV on. You think of something and you put it on the news. Nothing bad or too interesting so far. Just weather stuff. But then this happens. The anchor says, "Hello, St. Canard. This is Tom Lockjaw. Here to bring you some shocking news of what had happened just last night..."

You listen in. He says, "Just last night at around 11:30pm, a local man was brutally murdered in his own home. That's right. Twenty six year old Randal Thomas." It shows a picture. You gasp and you say, "What?!" Tom Lockjaw says, "Police found him and said that it was a horrendous sight. My heart goes out to the family of Thomas. May he rest in peace? Or pieces in this case?"

You say, "Oh my god! Randal's dead!" You put your hand over your (mouth/beak). You get up and you say, "Oh, that poor man. He was so nice." You hear your phone going off, stating you have a message. You say, "Oh no. What is it this time?"

You walk to your nightstand where your phone is charging and you take it off the charger. You open it and you find a message from the same mysterious guy saying, "See what I mean, sweetie? Nobody can have you... but me." You yell, "You fucking asshole! You killed him, didn't you?!" You get this, "It was all for you. I'll do it all again. If your friend keeps taking you into her room to keep you from me... she's next."

You yell, "No!! You're not gonna get away with this, you jerk off!" You get this, "Oh, but I already have with Randal, baby. The cops found his chopped up and bloodied corpse on the floor in the spare bedroom of his house upstairs. They don't suspect me a bit. You're mine to have. You were right about it being pointless calling the cops on me. It would make things worse. You think Randal's death was bad? If you were to try and expose me... half the people in St. Canard would suffer. Just wait, honey... I'll be around. I'm not going anywhere. And you can't get rid of me."

You scream and you throw your phone towards the wall. It doesn't crack, but it bumps the wall and lands on your bed. You run out of your room and you get in the bathroom. You pant and you say, "Why me? Why is this happening to me?" You lean up against the wall and you sit down. You pull your knees up and you bury your face in it. You sob.

(Time skip.)

Later on at night, you and Ruth are both in your room on facebook on your laptop. It's 11pm. You know what's coming and you say, "Alright, asshole. Show yourself." You get a message and Ruth says, "Damn. He knows." You say, "No. I know. He's the one who killed Randal." Ruth says, "What the shit?" You both look at the screen.

You click on it and it reads, "Hello there, (Y/N). I see you've got your friend with you. You're lucky you brought her into YOUR room this time instead of her taking you out of yours to take into hers."

You slam your hands on the desk and you slowly stand up. You say, "I've had it. You're gonna show yourself tonight. I'm done with these fucking games!" You get this, "So... You wanna see me, huh?" You say, "Yes!" Ruth says, "Shit head. You're sick. You know that?" You get this, "Stay out of this, Ruth. This is between me and her. Be lucky I'm sparing your life for her sake."

The power goes out, but the screen stays on. You and Ruth look around. You seem less frightened compared to her though. You knew this was his doing. This person who's been terrorizing you and your friend this whole time. And through facebook messenger.

You get this, "You want to see me? Look outside your bedroom window, baby." You walk to your window and you look out. You look down to see a figure standing there in a black hoodie. Ruth says, "Dude. I saw someone with a black hoodie the other day, but didn't see his face." They look up at you and they grin. It's not showing his face, but you see a beak. A duck bill.