Clown Kink Reader x Quackerjack pt. 2

Years go by. Now you're twenty four years old and living on your own. That day when your sadistic cousin burned your room with you in it on your fifth birthday back in 2002, you recall that teenage boy that rescued you. Jacky Quackenberg was his name. He was seventeen at the time because so was Desiree. 

You heard she got out of prison after twelve years of being there so she got out around 2014, but you haven't seen her since she left you for dead. And you didn't wanna see her again, still. It was a good thing that if your cousin were to get out anytime sooner, your parents got a restraining order against her in case she were to come near and so she wouldn't try to hurt you again. 

You do however wish you could cross paths with Jacky again and thank him again for saving your life. If it hadn't been for him or your parents running upstairs to get you, you would've been dead. Plus he was a good looking guy to you too. You just hated the fact that he was dating your cousin. Luckily, he called it quits with her after the fire incident.

Your friends are doing fairly well. None of them are married, but your friend Chloe Greenman has been chatting online with another old friend of yours. Reginald Bushroot. You guys haven't seen him in years and you don't know what he's been up to, recently. But you do know that he and Chloe both love plants, trees, nature, etc. 

Aiko Fujioka has a child now. A son who's a little rodent boy who's now four years old and named Greg. He has HER last name. The father... You guys haven't seen who it was, but Aiko did tell you that she had a one night stand with a rodent guy named Elmo at a New Years Eve party and that's all she remembered. He didn't tell her his last name. They just... did it and he left. She ended up pregnant. But it didn't matter after. She loves her son more than life itself and she'll do anything for him.

Jenny Chapman's still a single woman as well, but has an adopted daughter named Edna. She's a little duck girl from Germany. Despite Jenny not having a father for her, she was still able to sign adoption papers and have Edna as her own and Jenny herself has a good college degree in child psychology. 

She took up that job, mainly because of what almost happened to YOU years back in the house fire and you suffering from PTSD from it. She cared about you so much that she decided to have that career. Edna's five years old and is a very smart child.

As for your paternal cousin Jimmy, he now owns a music store. He's still a major fan of Alien Ant Farm, but has been saddened when they weren't big anymore and now no kid or teen this day and age even knows who they are when twenty years back, they were all the rage.

You still have a love for clowns. In fact, your love for clowns has increased over the years. And surprisingly, your first clown toy hasn't burned. You had that held close to you after you passed out from the smoke. What your parents told you while you were in the hospital is that the clown toy was on your chest while Jacky carried you out. So you still have it.

Your house has porcelain dolls of clowns. There are clown posters from cute to scary. Your favorite were the creepily cute ones. You yourself wear costumes all the time. You'll get some stares from the citizens in St. Canard, but Jimmy appreciates how different you are from others. He'll even hold a convention for costume lovers or cosplayers like yourself at the St. Canard Gaming Store.

You loved clowns to the point where you'd dream of getting with a man or woman dressed as a clown. You had a fascination for it for years, but since you got older... you've really dug things to do with clowns.

You even have some kinky items like handcuffs that are puffy and polka dotted. You've got adult films that involve someone dressed as a clown. That's how much you liked clown stuff. Your favorite in particular besides the cute and creepy... are the jester like ones. Like a harlequin type of clown. 

You're at the store with your friend Aiko right now. She's got her son Greg with her. You're all in Duck Topic. Aiko says, "Remember getting a bunch of Invader Zim stuff?" You say, "Yeah. But most of it burned out along with the fire from my cousin." She says, "I still can't believe someone would just do that to a five year old girl. What a cu- ahem, coo coo head." Greg looks at her saying, "Coo coo head." 

You sigh. Aiko says, "What's wrong?" You say, "I don't know. I have what I love, but I feel something is missing in my life." She says, "Well. I mean... not everyone's into someone who has a fascination for clowns." You say, "Yeah. I know." 

You suddenly hear screaming and you say, "The hell?" You, Aiko and Greg look out. Greg says, "Mommy. What is that?" Aiko says, "I don't know, sweetie." She picks him up and you all walk out of the store. 

You gasp as you see people running. One man comes to you and says, "Run! They're here!" You say, "Who's here?" He says, "The... The Fearsome Four!" He runs saying, "Aaahh!!" Aiko says, "The hell?" You look over to see four men. They looked to be super villains. And they are. Megavolt, Quackerjack, Bushroot and Liquidator.

Aiko says to herself, "Why does that one in the yellow jumpsuit look like someone I met once?" Greg looks at her. Megavolt shouts, "Yes, St. Canard Mall! I've come to steal the one things I want!" He runs into a jewelry store and the guy behind the counter says, "Please? Don't hurt me. You can have all the jewels." 

Megavolt says, "I don't want any jewels! I want the display lights!" He laughs in a high pitched voice. He unscrews the bulbs from the display and he says, "Don't you worry, my bulby brethren. Soon you'll be free to frolic in the wilderness." He rubs one saying, "Don't you worry your pretty wittle head." He runs out of there with the lightbulbs.

Right outside you say, "Come on." You turn the other way, but then you spot the villainous clown duck. You gasp and your eyes widen. You whisper, "Oh my god." Aiko looks at you saying, "(Y/N)?" You blush and you say, "Holy fucking shit. It's... it's a clown. A villainous clown."  

The clown which is Quackerjack laughs and says, "Soon this city will be my playground!" He gets out a wind up toy and he winds it up. You watch what he does. Aiko says, "Yoohoo. (Y/N). You good?" Quackerjack sets the toy down and it walks. He runs your direction. He stops and spots you. You blush. 

He says, "Hey. Nice getup." He grins. You say, "Um... th-thanks." The toy walks into a video game store and people run out of there, screaming. There's an explosion. You gasp. Quackerjack says, "Yes, that's right. My toys are dangerous. But that's what happens when you get put out of the toy business and replaced by a video game character." 

Aiko holds Greg close. Quackerjack mumbles, "Huh. That kid looks a lot like Megavolt." He shrugs. He laughs and says, "While I'm at it..." He suddenly snatches you up and you gasp. He runs off with you. Aiko yells, "(Y/N)!" She runs after Quackerjack and yells, "Get back here with my friend!" As she runs, Greg has his arms up saying, "Wee." 

The other three come to Quackerjack. Megavolt sees you and says, "Oh ho. Quacky. Who's the chick?" Quackerjack says, "Don't know, but I'll find out once we leave." Liquidator says, "Ten out of ten people will agree that we need to go. Act now. Operators are standing by." Bushroot says, "Y-yeah. I really... I need to be on my laptop. I promised a friend I'd get a hold of them." They head out.

(Time skip.)

Later on, Bushroot is in a room alone. He's on his laptop. The other three are doing something else. He's on facebook. He types, "Hey, Chloe." He sends it. He gets this, "Hey, Reggie. What's up?" "Not much. Hey. Where do you live? I'm tired of just talking behind the screen." "Over on Toga Avenue. I know you love plants as much as I do. My backyard is full of flowers and succulents." 

He smiles and types, "Oh, nice." "Come on over when you get the chance." "Sure. Um. Reminder." "What is it, Reggie?" "I don't look the same as I used to." "Wait. Is your profile pic what you really look like? I thought that was a damn good photo effect to make it look real." "Well, Chloe... it is. I'm a plant, myself due to an experiment gone wrong." "Doesn't matter. I'd like to see you again." He sighs and smiles. He continues talking to Chloe.

(Not over yet.)