34. Roasting each other.

Start from the beginning

"We returned to our spot behind the railing and we texted you. We saw everything unfolding infront of us." She bites her bottom lip and for a moment I'm convinced she's done running her mouth but she proves me wrong, she presses on. " But don't worry, we left the place when you were in each other's arms, so I don't know what happened next I swear."

"We made out and ended up fucking each other's brains out at the middle of the hallway. Satisfied now?" Ballice replies sarcasm dripping out of his mouth. Oh God, what was that? I gape at him.

"No! You didn't say that." The girl at the further end next to Nard clamps her hands over her mouth gasping obviously shocked at Ballice's fowl language.

"He just didn't!" Cam adds gaping at Ballice.

" Yes he did!" Morgan and Tiffany chime in at the same time. And everyone bursts out laughing except I and Ballice of course.

"Jerk" I growl silently at him and he whispers back.

"Yours gladly." So irresistible.

"Trust me Aimee we're not surprised, that is so Ballice-like." Nard replies after the laughters dies down. That's when I recall that beauty from the party. Jelton's sister, Aimee Nella. 

"Aimee Nella right?" I bend towards the table and I move my eyes to her.

"You remember me?" She's even surprised by the look on her face.

"Of course." I nod leering at her and she smiles back. "Don't mind him, he's sick in the head." I'm referring to Ballice and I feel him glaring at me but I avoid his gaze.

"Tleigh kellane?" I nod at her and then I smile leaning back after clearing my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Why haven't you ordered lunch yet? Are we going to sit here all damn day roasting each other?" I gurn irritatedly as I move my eyes around the table.

"Thanks Tleigh, I was about to ask that." Nard says yawning as he stretches his hands over his head. "Damn I ditched breakfast this morning because of that fucking literature exam which I had to take a review on."

"Whoaaahhh that's so ridiculous, for the life of me I can't miss my breakfast for an exam, never!" Dubel mugs standing on his feet as a yawn escapes him too.

"Okay you'll line up today, we're not ordering. And since you brought yourselves to our table guys, you'll line up for us too so each of you guys will be carrying meals for two people here. Dubel I need wet fries and sausages and you? Oh don't mind you'll just get what you want. Make your orders girls too." Tiffany is such a diva, oh sweet baby Jesus I can't believe she's commanding bulls here.

"And who the hell do you think you are Tiffany? We're not going to order for you. Heck, everybody has his or her own stomach. Sort yourselves." Morgan quips standing up and then he starts striding towards the cafeteria counter.

"Hey Morgan! You better find a table you're coming back to I swear!" Tif shouts at him and Morgan thrusts his middle finger in the air as he bounces to the counter. There is a small line and I guess from his look he's not going to line up. Who doesn't know Morgan?

"Tee tell your jerk what you want, he'll bring it for you whether he likes it or not." God Tiffany don't tell me you heard us. Of course they were behind the railing ugh. I groan and I hear Ballice chuckling lowly beside me.

"And cherry tell your baby what you want." Tif points at Cam making her choke on her laughter. I see Jelton whispering something to Ballice grinning as he mouth points Tiffany.

"She's something else ." I hear Ballice answering him and Jelton nods laughing lightly.

"Nard please help Aimee, she'll tell you what she wants." She smiles at Nard and then winks at Aimee who smiles shaking her head like she's implying that Tiffany has gone nuts. "Now go, give them your money girls.

"My tacos Cam!" On instinct I remember then I snap at Cam who gives me a cheeky smile.

"Baby bum you'll get it." She winks and I reach to scratch his fingers laying on the table but she snatches them so fast giggling in triumph.

"Dearly you will?" I questioningly look at her but she casts me a wide grin then says.

"Get praised."

"Fuck, pay!" I chortle giving her a hard glare. I then lean back to Ballice, "Will you do as Tiffany commanded you to?"

"Will you pay me?" He lowers his voice so that I'm the only one who can hear him.

"Of course, here is the money." I give him twenty bucks but he shakes his head pushing back my hand with the money.

"Not in money form princess." He whispers his voice getting hoarse.

"Bally!" I whisper forcefully glaring at him but he just smirks raising a brow at me.

"Yes, moan it again." He teases and I swear I want to castrate or crush his balls right this moment.

"Forget it, I'm going to get my own food myself." I snap getting up but he pulls me back to my seat roughly.

Tbc