You/Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Start from the beginning

'I'm a huge fan. I hope you enjoy the plate that you ordered. I made sure to add a little extra. I remember you saying that it was almost exactly like the one your grandma used to make.'

Emilia was unsure of what to think of the note. She looks towards the kitchen, frowning when she saw someone obviously hiding from view. She vaguely remembered telling someone this a long time ago but she couldn't quite place the name to the face. Figuring that the food my stir up some memories, she takes a bite. Her eyes widening as she's reminded about her grandma's cooking.

She knew exactly who you were. The memory of you made her smile. Thinking about you had always made her think of the 'what if's' so she stopped.

X

Emily clears up the table, finding a large tip and and two notes.

'Amazing service. One of the many reasons that I'll be back while I'm in town. The other note is for the chef, please hand it to her.'

She was tempted to read it but didn't. Rushing to the kitchen, she hands the letter to you.

'You definitely have the magic touch. I'll be back tomorrow. Join me for dinner?'

"Oh my god, Emily!"

"What?! What happened? What did she say?"

"I think she remembers me. I remember her telling me these exact words plus she's inviting me to join her for dinner tomorrow. What do I do?!"

Emily smirked, for once, she wasn't the one panicking.

"Relax. I'll help you out. I'll make sure that Al comes tomorrow to cover for you."

"You're a lifesaver Emily. I don't know what I would've done without you."

"Give me the week off after and you have a deal."

"Done."

X

Emilia had not been able to wait until dinner to meet up with you. She searched up the time that you opened and headed out as soon as it opened.

"Hi, I'm here to see Chef (y/n)."

Emily's ears pick up the distinct accent. Before the hostess has a chance to answer her, Emily moves her aside and takes over.

"Certainly. Right this way, Ms. Clarke."

Emily couldn't help but smirk when she pictured the face you would make when you realized that Emilia was earlier than either of you had expected.

"I'm not going to bother her, right?"

"Oh, not at all. We just opened up."

Emily opens the door for her and the two of them step in.

"(y/n), looked who stopped by."

"Emily, I don't...Emilia! You're here."

Emilia gives you a shy smile, suddenly feeling like the two of you were back in high school.

"I just couldn't wait until dinner."

You look around the kitchen, already seeing the orders pile in. You really wanted to join Emilia but you couldn't leave your staff to drown.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you to get here until later today. It's getting crowd..."

"No, it's not."

You turn to Emily, giving her a confused look.

"She's just being silly. She was nervous about the dinner. The two of you go. We can handle ourselves."

Seeing your struggle, she suddenly felt bad for not realizing that you might've been busy.

"I can come back until later. I did ask you for dinner."

"Nonsense. Go, (y/n). The two of you have fun."

You coudn't even protest as Emily was already pushing the two of you out the restaurant.

"And don't come back today. I'll take care of everything."

Emilia can't help but laugh as she thanks Emily.

"She's sweet."

"She's something else."

X

The two of you ended up going back to the same diner the two of you would often meet up for the projects. Both of you genuinely enjoyed your time with each other and didn't want to separate after breakfast. So you ended up spending the day with her.

"It was so nice to see you again. Maybe we can do this another time."

You tell her as she stops at your front door.

"I'd love to. I really liked spending my time with you."

You can't help but blush at her words. After all these years, she still had the ability to make you blush with a few words or actions. Emilia noticed and gave you a smile.

"Can I kiss you?" She blurts out after a second. "I'm sorry. That was stupid. We just reconnected. It's ju..."

You cut her off with a kiss, knowing that she wasn't going to stop rambling until you stopped her.

"I waited years for this moment."

"Me too."

-----------

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - Modern

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss - Numb

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

Kara Danvers - Home

Rebekah Mikaelson - Sneaking

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!