31. lt was you all along.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Which girl?" He moue his eyes growing narrow.

"The one you sang for at the party." I state flatly and he pulls a look of realization on his face.

"Oh." He starts raking fingers in his hair. He does that whenever he's nervous, anxious or uncomfortable. I Know that even if we've not spent that quality time together. "You don't want to know trust me." He glowers still narrowing his eyes.

I raise a brow quizzically. "It's not like I'm prying but I think I deserve to know." I cast a small smile making him sigh looking away from me.

"I tried and I'm still trying, atleast that's what I can say. She pushed me away and she doesn't want anything to do with me not even a mere friendship." I think I see a flicker of emotion in his eyes when he looks at me but he drops his gaze as soon as he directed it to me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper moving closer to him and I wrap my arms around one of his hands. Without knowing I find myself squeezing his bicep though gently as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"That postponed hug, can you give it now instead of choking my arm." I drop my hands immediately and I lour taking a step back.

" Like it breaths." I sneer and I catch him gurning deviously at me.

" But honestly, can you hug me princess." He now pulls his soft looks flashing me a sweet smile. Like I can refuse, no I want it too.

"Gladly." I mumble to myself but he hear me well and spreads his arms out for me.

I frantically move into his arms and he wraps his hands on my back as I rest my head on his rocky chest inhaling his strong manly Cologne. Oh God, blissful. I almost moan as I let his scent and warmth under the night air invade my senses. I stand on my feet trying to wrap my hands on his neck but I fail miserably which makes me wrap them on his upper back as I curse at my pathetic height under my breath. Ugh I wish I grow even an inch tall.

I achieve bringing my thumb along the side of his neck bringing my head toward his right shoulder and I rest it there. He then moulds one hand on the back of my head bringing it back to his chest as the other rests on my lower back.

I flatten my feet on the ground savouring the moment as he rests his chin on the top of my head humming softly into my air. I start patting his back softly listening to the rhythmic beats of his heart.

"Why is it not clear to you yet? What's hard to get and link Kellane?" His voice comes out hoarse almost breaking as he starts stroking my hair with the hand that was moulding my head pinning it to his chest but I'm forced to jerk my head up to meet his gaze. He beats me to it and pins my head back to his chest still stroking my hair.

"You're my only princess, you're my capital T." Wait what?? The rate at which my heart starts thumping at the mention of capital T, I think it's about to jump out of its shell or whatever it is, no exaggeration honestly, it's really thumping hard right now. "You're the one I sang for, I'm not a pervert I know you might have thought so."

My mind can't register all this information at a go. Wait, slowly now. What has he just said? Oh Christ please. "Bally..." My voice comes out softer yet somehow panicky as I tighten my grip on his back. "What's the meaning of all that?"

"It's been you all along, I never thought a day will come when I'll fall hard for a girl in my life. You remember at the park when we first met?" I lean back on a tree behind me disentangling myself from the hug and I nod slightly.

"Yeah?" I answer connecting my eyes with his. He takes a step closer to me.

" Since then." He exhales and then continues. " You never left my mind, you said I acted rude by leaving you stranded, do you know why I left?" I shake my head fear slinking in. "Because I couldn't stand you." Huh was I that ugly or what? That has taken me by surprise. He lets out a light simper and goes on.

"I really couldn't stand your beauty, I've never seen someone nearly as beautiful as you are in my eighteen years of living. You instantly became my addiction. You consumed every second of my day because you were all I thought about all damn day and it drove me crazy." No this is not happening, this is too much of confession. I feel my tear glands swelling up and I can't keep tears that are starting to prick at bay. I let them Cascade down my cheeks freely and Bally leers running his two thumbs on both sides of my cheeks wiping the break free pool of salty water then continues.

"I know you don't know that I saw you that day when you kicked Maya Turner at the community jacaranda."

"What ?" I snap my eyes popping out, tears still pooling. I can't believe he saw how I can be sometimes, with no compuction.

"And I liked you even more because of that."  How sweet he starts grinning with his eyes first. "I like you that way."

How I wish I could read him. Maybe he's just saying it because uhhmmm.. because he should? Ugh whatever.

"You're more feisty when it comes to me, even when I don't deserve it. Seriously how does peeking over your notes turns you into a tiger, like I've stolen your damn load of books?"  I know what he's talking about. I do give him deadly glares when he even tries moving his eyes over my notes, okay atleast I can say I used to. I smile at the thought biting my lip hardly to suppress the smile but he continues.

"I said I can even sell my body parts just to watch her smile or laugh with me and I meant it even if it sounds delusional. It's you I was talking about. You said if you were her you'll give it a try first, so here I'm asking you, will you give it a try with me?" I tense at the memory of that day. Oh God how I  thought it was that easy. I open my mouth to say atleast something but nothing comes out. Bally sees how I'm fumbling and  cuts off the situation.

"Don't mind, you said you'll get ready when done with college and with a good job. Princess, don't you think that's a little overrated? " Tears are still streaming down my rosy cheeks and I'm even cursing myself inside for being such a crybaby.

Tbc