"He was so sad that day" Tae told him "he cried so much that day, he even fell ill. I felt so hurt seeing him like that. Eomma I don't know why but I can't see him crying, it pains me here" he pointed to his chest, where his heart lies.

"That's because you are falling for him" Jin thought "then don't let him cry. Make him smile, make him happy" he told his son.

"Yes I won't let him cry anymore" Tae sat up, facing his Eomma "I'll make him happy. I'll make him smile. I only like to see his cute bunny smile." He said.

"Hmm that's like my Taebear" Jin kissed his forehead which earned him a cute boxy smile from his son.

"Sorry to disturb you two" a voice came from the door "but Jinnie we need to leave now" Namjoon informed his husband.

The Eomma son duo looked towards the door only to see Namjoon and Jungkook standing there.

"What you guys are already leaving?" Tae asked "but I had so many things to tell Eomma" he pouted.

"Aww Taebear don't look so sad. We will come again and you two also should visit us, we will talk a lot then" Jin tried to make him understand.

"Hmm okay" Tae nodded.

So the older couple left after saying goodnight to the younger one and after another round of hugging. Jin kissed both Tae and Jungkook's forehead before leaving.

Once the elders left, "baby it's late, we too should go and sleep" Jungkook told Tae. To which Tae nodded his head.

Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and murmured a goodnight as a part of the their everyday ritual. Tae too kissed his cheek in return. They both retired to their respective rooms.

The next morning the couple was having their breakfast when Jungkook asked "umm Tae I want to take you out somewhere, will you come?"

Tae looked wide eyed at Jungkook "is he asking me for date?" He thought excitedly. Just two days back Jimin told him that his boyfriend had taken him out on a date and how much they had enjoyed. Hearing it he too wanted to go on a date with Jungkook, that's why he got excited hearing Jungkook's question. He opened his mouth to ask about it when Jungkook cut him,

"No no Tae I'm not asking you for date" Jungkook cleared "I...I just want to take out, like an outing."

Actually when Tae opened his mouth to say something Jungkook thought Tae will refuse to go out with him, thinking he is asking for date. Jungkook remembered how earlier the younger had gone berserk when he thought Jungkook was asking him out for a date. So he clarified it to Tae.

If only he knew that it was all in past, now Tae is dying to go on a date with him.

Tae's face fell a little hearing Jungkook's words "an outing?" He asked, to which Jungkook eagerly nodded his head.

"Okay then an outing it is. I'll go" he said and saw Jungkook smiling big.

Tae felt contended seeing him smiling so he too returned the smile.

But to tell you the truth, he did feel a little disappointed when Jungkook told him it's not a date but just an outing, he really wanted to go on dates with the older. Then again he has no one but himself to blame for Jungkook not asking him for date.

"Well an outing isn't a bad idea either. Maybe dates can happen later after all we have our whole life for it" he thought.

After they're done with their breakfast, the couple changed into casuals and left home for their outing.

After driving for nearly forty minutes the reached their destination. Tae felt excitement bubbling in his veins looking at the place Jungkook had brought him, an amusement park.

"Ohh Kookie! Thanks for bringing me here. I love amusement parks" he declared excitedly.

Jungkook looked at the smiling boy adoringly and said "I know baby" and  grinned.

Tae felt his heart fluttering hearing it. Jungkook knows he loves amusement parks so he has brought him here. Something happened to his heart knowing it, he just pulled Jungkook to himself and placed a cheste kiss on his lips.

Jungkook's heart thumped at this sudden display of affection, a big bunny smile bloomed on his lips.

Hand in hand the couple entered the amusement park. "okay Kookie tell me what should we ride first? I can't decide myself" Tae asked excitedly.

"Aah.. Tae  I don't know much about the rides here, umm... Actually this is my first time here" Jungkook said kinda embarrassed.

"You never came to an amusement park before?" Tae asked surprised. To which Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation.

"Why?" Tae inquired.

"I never had anyone to come with" the older replied.

Tae felt a pang in his heart hearing it. Jungkook never came to an amusement park before, he didn't have anyone to come with. Well normally it's parents who introduce their children to this type of places and Jungkook lost his parents in a very young age so obviously he never got to enjoy things like other children. Tae once again felt very much sad realizing how lonely Jungkook must have been for all this years.

But not anymore, now he's here, he'll make sure that Jungkook gets to enjoy every single thing that he had missed all this time.

With this determination, Tae smiled and held Jungkook's hand "it's okay Kookie if it's your first time here. I'll be your guide today. Let's go and enjoy your first visit to amusement park. I know the perfect ride to start with" and he dragged Jungkook who laughed seeing his childish excitement and followed him like an obedient husband.

____________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

A/n : This the 50th chapter of this book and this book has reached 5k reads. I don't have enough words to thank all my lovely readers 😘😘😘😘 thank you so much so much my lovelies for all the love and support you guys are giving me. I love you all, Borahae💜💜💜💜