"I told you, she can't be trusted." Azazel replied.

"I want to meet her now." Randall snarled.

*******************************************************************

There was sudden rustling in the camp. Scarlett was lying in her bunker when she felt a sudden drift in air. She got up to clarify. From her surroundings she came to know that Randall was coming to visit the camp. Whispering of two females got her attention when she heard her name.

"Scarlett! Are you sure, that was the name you heard." The first female asked.

"Yes, apparently she has lied about her alpha being weak. I think she is the traitor and she will be punished. Randall is coming himself to interview her." the second female replied.

Scarlett gasped, she was caught. If anybody found her now, she will be taken prisoner or worse would be murdered. So she decided to run. She tiptoed back to her bunker collected her few essential things and jumped out of the window and ran as fast as she could. She reached the clearing where the burner phones were hidden. She dig one out and immediately called one of the trackers and informed him about the situation, who in turn without wasting any time delivered the news to Cayden.

Upon learning such atrocious thing Cayden's heart starting beating frantically. He was worried about his friend's security and wellness. He knew if anyone could help him now, it was Autumn so leaving everything behind he sprinted towards the Stalwart warrior pack.

When he reached there, he found Jason talking with Kevin outside the pack house. "Where is Valerie?" he asked frantically.

"She is in the gym sparing with Dominic." Kevin replied. "What got you so riled up?"

"It is Scarlett, she is in danger and I want help from Autumn and Valerie." He replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"I don't have time to explain. Just find Autumn and bring her to the gym." Kevin nodded and left to fetch her.

When he entered gym he yelled Valerie's name. Both Dominic and Valerie immediately stopped whatever they were doing and looked towards Cayden.

In the meanwhile Kevin brought Autumn in the gym followed by Jason. Cayden did not give anyone a chance to ask and started rambling about Scarlett and how she in danger.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You are telling us that Randall know about everything." Autumn asked surprised.

"Everything." Cayden replied in defeat. "We must help her. We should help her. Autumn you can cast some spell or brew her some potion. But please help her."

Valerie who was watching Cayden very intently got irritated with the way he was showing so much care for Scarlett and out of jealousy she spoke. "How can we help you in this?"

Cayden looked shocked towards her and saw a fuming Valerie. He was surprised when he noticed that Valerie was jealous as her expressions were readable and crystal clear. He wanted to smile but the situation was not right.

Autumn was left aghast. "How can you ask such thing from Cayden? She was helping us too. She put her life in danger for us."

"Not for us but for her alpha. She was loyal to her alpha as he is loyal to her. We just reaped the fruit of mutual benefit." Valerie replied.

Kevin who was standing silent until now said "If I didn't know you better I would say you are jealous, sister. But I know you well. It is not the time to debate on who did what. We must help that poor girl as soon as possible."