Part 35

Note : Things will heat up in this chapter later on. I have not used the detailed description like I did in the previous chapter yet things are bit steamy. If you are not comfortable with stuff like this you can skip reading. As an author it was my duty to warn and you have been warned ;)

The chapter is short and nothing much dramatic is happening . So all the innocent souls can wait for next Saturday for an update :D

That evening for once Valerie and Cayden spent their time together like a normal couple. They wander around in Stalwart Warrior pack talking about nothing and everything.

When the night fell Valerie accompanied Cayden to his pack. Mystic Moon was always very welcoming to her. They always treated her like a true alpha leader since Cayden marked her his own. They knew she is more than a luna and maybe sharper in senses and IQ than their own alpha, but her physical strength was a whole different story.

When Cayden and Valerie entered pack house, Valerie was warmly welcomed by Cayden's mother Cristina and his sister Michelle. She had a nice time talking with them. Ryder and Scarlett too joined them in their merry time. During dinner they were joined by Cayden's father.

After dinner both Cayden and Valerie went out for a run in their wolf form. They chased small animals just for fun and jumped around the hills. Cayden patrolled his boundaries along with Valerie and the warriors standing guard showed utmost respect to both the alphas equally.

After few hours they changed back into their human forms and walked around the pack grounds leisurely.

"Should we head inside?" Cayden asked and Valerie nodded her head.

When they entered the pack house they found that everyone was sleeping except the guards who were on duty for the night for the safety of the pack house.

Valerie accompanied Cayden to his room and entered after him. When she turned back after closing the door she found herself trapped in the arms of Cayden. He growled possessively and smashed his lips on hers. He bit, sucked and massaged her lips like a pro. Valerie moaned in bliss and arched her back pressing her assets on his chest. He moaned appreciatively and entered his tongue in hers. She pulled his hair in excitement causing him to groan. He picked her up and threw her on the bed roughly. She gasped but didn't get the chance to adjust as he topped her over and started kissing her neck, her jaw and her ears. He sucked her neck and left a love bite behind. Valerie was writhing and moaning in lustful bliss.

Cayden started groping her breast causing Valerie to writhe in lust. He removed her top and unclasped her bra. He took her n*pple in his forefinger and thumb and tweaked it making her gasp. He took the other one in his mouth and made her go frenzy. Valerie removed Cayden's shirt in hastiness and undid the buckle of his belt. With shaking fingers she opened the button of his trouser and tried to remove it but was left in vain.

She groaned in frustration causing Cayden to laugh. His laugh sent a delicious shiver down her body as he was busy sucking her breast. His tongue was creating havoc. Feeling her struggling worthlessly he removed his trouser and her jean followed by their inner wears.

He started massaging her nether lips rhythmically making her go mad. He inserted one of his digits inside her nether region and started pumping in and out with a delicious rhythm. Valerie was putty in his hands.

She arched her body in pure lust and gasped. "I want you now." She asked in a raspy voice.

"Do you now?" Cayden asked smirking.

Valerie groaned and grasped him by his hairs and kissed him deeply on the lips. She bit him harshly drawing out blood and pushed him hard causing him to loose the balance. He hit the other side of the bed, she was up in a second. Valerie straddled him and looked in his eyes with a glint.

She started stroking his member causing Cayden to groan. She took his member and inserted it inside herself. They both moaned in ecstasy and Valerie started moving in rhythmically.

Cayden grasped her by her waist and coaxed her to move fast. She followed his desires and started moving accordingly but Cayden was not satisfied. He pulled Valerie with himself and made her lie down on the bed and started thrusting her.

He was a dominant male in bed and wanted her female to be satiated. He increased the speed brining Valerie on the verge and then suddenly stopped causing Valerie to groan in frustration.

"Be patient my love." He said in a raspy voice and changed their position. He placed her feet on his shoulders and started thrusting again. This way she felt his member deeply. This time he didn't stopped and continued pumping and thrusting. Within moments she climaxed followed by Cayden.

They were both panting and out of breath. They both lied down tired and satiated. She embraced him after the passionate love making which he reciprocated.

"I can never get enough of you." Cayden said. Valerie smiled and pecked him on his lips.

"The feeling is quite mutual." She replied. "I am sorry about my sire bond with Alexei. I hope you understand why I did that." She said on a serious note.

Cayden placed his forefinger on her lips and shushed her.

"You are damn good as an alpha and I know this was necessary. Like I said before, my love for you isn't that weak. I know the bond will call for you but I also know that my love is far stronger than any sort of bond made with magic. I am not at all worried about that."

Valerie smiled and said. "Sometimes you behave so maturely and sometimes you act like a jerk."

Cayden laughed. "I know I did really terrible things to make you, rather forced you to accept me as your mate. But I guess those were my insecurities doing all that."

Valerie nodded and yawned. "You have tired me well."

"I try to" Cayden smirked and Valerie snorted. "Alpha male jerk." She taunted.

"Only for you." He retorted back.

Valerie laughed and yawned again. Cayden was saying something but Valerie was unable to keep her eyes open and within few minutes Valerie's breathing became deep and rhythmic making Cayden realize that she has fallen asleep. He watched her sleeping peacefully and smiled satisfied. He kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly. After few moments he too went into a dreamless sleep.

Vote, comment and show your love.

Your opinions are always welcome.

Til next time, Ciao!