Part 5

The voices of groaning, moaning and huffing were clearly heard in the gym. Dominic was a ruthless fighter. Both Valerie and Dominic were drenched in sweat. Valerie was blocking and dodging his attacks and Dominic was doing vice a versa. Neither of them were ready to accept the defeat. The people present in the room were in awe.

Cayden who was returning from the forest after a good half an hour run, only in his boxer shorts heard the painful cry of his mate. His ears perked and he ran towards the gym. On entering he saw crowd watching something very intently. Pushing the crowd back who were mesmerized and were in some of trance, he managed to got a clear view.

He himself was astounded by watching the scene getting unfolded before him. Valerie was moving with agility during fight. He knew he should not get aroused by this but his hormones were running overdrive. Valerie took a whiff of air and was met with her mate's arousal. While blocking one of Dominic's fist, she looked around and found the greyish orbs of Cayden.

"Control" she barked to no one in particular and the pack members looked towards each other in confusion but Cayden knew the order was for him. He tried to tame his emotions and his hormones. The fight went for another fifteen minutes before it was interrupted by the excited shrill voice of a girl.

Valerie looked towards Dominic who ceased every moment of his body. The rest of the pack members also dispersed aware of the fact that the adrenaline rich combat is over. Jason helped her in removing the gloves and handed her the towel and water bottle. Cayden was shooting daggers at him and seething in jealousy, as another male was taking care of his mate which didn't set well with his beast.

"Speak" Valerie ordered the girl who was standing at the corner.

"Your mother and siblings are back. They are waiting for you in the office." The red headed girl named Sasha spoke in excitement.

Valerie nodded and told her to leave but she noticed her still standing rooted at the ground. She looked towards her and found her looking towards Cayden intently. The snake of jealousy coiled in her stomach, She cleared her throat to gain her attention but she was enthralled by Cayden.

Cayden smirked looking  towards Valerie and felt happy and contented due to her jealousy. Valerie blushed crimson. Jason looked baffled watching his tough alpha in such a situation.

Valerie cleared her throat and roared the red headed girl's name. She flinched in fear and looked towards her alpha who was seething. "I asked you to leave." The girl nodded meekly and ran from the gym.

"Jason" She called her beta. "Make sure the alpha of Mystic moon is showered and dressed properly. He is stinking and then escort him to my office"

Cayden snorted and Valerie looked in irritation towards him. She nudged his shoulder in anger while passing by him.

"Your alpha is not so tough when it comes to the matter of mates" Cayden said while smirking. Jason didn't say anything but Dominic grunted in irritation.

********

When Valerie entered the pack house she heard the cheerful and chirpy voice of her sister Genesis, who was four years younger than her. Her blonde hair and blue of her eyes were the copy of the elderly woman sitting beside a fire place talking on phone with someone. In the living room two males were sitting chatting animatedly. The elder one had broad shoulders and jet black hair with well built muscles and the younger one had similarity with Valerie herself. She got her genes from her dad like the younger male. He was brunette with green orbs just like her.

She beamed and uttered. "So you raccoons are back"

There was a moment of pause everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and the next moment she was attacked by the petite physique of the blond. She was engulfed in a bear hug.