Part 39

Sometimes silence is beautiful but sometimes it acts as a noose that slowly cut of your breathing till you die. For now, the silence was killing Cayden's patience and breaking Valerie's confidence.

"Valerie, I would really love to know the reason why you called me here in no pack lands. Not that I don't like spending time with you. But I am really close at finding something really important, my trackers are about to come back with very important news."

Valerie on the other hand did not paid heed to a single word uttered by Cayden. She was contemplating how to tell him about the kiss she shared with Alexei without causing his wolf to get ferocious.

She decided to take the bull from its horn and decided to tell everything clearly. "Cayden I kissed Alexei, but it was a mistake." There was a pin drop silence for few seconds.

"I think I heard you wrong." Cayden replied.

Valerie shook his head and next second a loud howl was heard. In few seconds Cayden's human form was metamorphed into his wolf form. The wolf took Valerie with surprise when it pounded on her and growled baring it's teeth. She tried to touch the wolf to calm him down but he growled more as a warning.

"Okay, okay. I am not touching you. But  all I want to say is sorry. It happened in the spur of moment and won't happen again. The sire bond caused me to get attracted towards him. I didn't know about that before Autumn told me." But the growling continued.

"Please try to understand. I never wanted to betray you." Valerie pleaded. The wolf saw something in her eyes, the repentance and the remorse that caused it to calm down. It put it's snout in between her neck to sniff and then bit it slightly on his mark causing the blood to ooze out. Valerie did not protest because she knew his wolf needed that assurance.

Cayden tried to calm his wolf down and when he gained the controlled, he changed back into his human form stark naked.

"I am really sorry." Valerie apologized.

"Did Alexei know about the sire bond?" Cayden asked to which Valerie nodded as a reply. Cayden muttered some profanities. "I knew that son of a b*t*h wanted you and I am damn sure he allured you into making the sire bond with him for this sole purpose, else we could have waited for Dmitri. It was not like we were under imminent threat."

"I stopped all his advances, Cayden. He won't do it again. I promise."

Before she could say anything else he pulled her towards himself and smashed h AAis lips on hers. He kissed her roughly, possessively and passionately. Valerie moaned at the powerful strength her mate showed and she succumbed to him.

He tore apart her shirt causing her to gasp. Before she could react he opened her trousers and tore her underpants. Valerie was about to protests but all her protests went down the drain when he entered her harshly and started thrusting.

Valerie was writhing, gasping and moaning at the sudden invasion. She could not understand whether she should get angry at him or thank him for giving her such pleasure. His thrusts were getting demanding and raw and she was not complaining at all.

Both of them reached their ecstasy and he ejaculated inside her with loud groan. Both of them were panting at the end and looking towards each other. Cayden was expecting her angry outburst but Valerie did not show any reaction.

"I am sorry but I could not stop myself." Cayden said in a soft tone. "Do me a favor, don't clean yourself. It will help to calm my wolf down. My semen inside you will show my possession upon you."

Valerie nodded but did not respond. The shrill ringing of Cayden's cell phone broke the silence of the atmosphere. Cayden picked it up and his expressions changed.

"My tracker is back and he has got some important information regarding the mole." Cayden told Valerie.

"I don't have clothes." Valerie told meekly.

"Change into your wolf form. Once you reach the pack house I will provide you with clothes."

So they both changed into their respective wolf forms and reached Mystic Moon. Cayden ordered to provide clothes to both of them and they entered the office fully clothed and ready.

When the tracker greeted the two alphas, he sniffed the air and looked towards Valerie. Cayden growled as warning and he immediately looked down.

"I know who the mole is." He said.

"Who?" Cayden asked with authority.

"It's Scarlett." He replied.

Cayden was up in a second and he grasped the tracker from his shirt's collar and pushed him up to strangulate him, cutting his wind supply.

"Don't you dare question my loyal officer. Scarlett is not only my head warrior but my good friend too and you dare take her name with your filthy tongue. She can never betray me or my mate."

"I have proofs." He replied and Cayden's grip loosened suddenly.

"Go on." He demanded.                                

I know it's short but all I could manage was this much only this Weekend.

The chapter is not edited and hence will have mistakes.

Let me know how the uodate was.

Enjoy reading.